Afroman Cold-Cocks Woman Stage-Encroacher

He probably thought it was homo dude. I think black trumps homo. Ask a democrat exactly how that works.

No. On the liberal special victim totem pole....black trumps homo. Just in case a white hetero male wants to try faking it. A black homo illegal immigrant however...is the unicorn.
A black homo illegal immigrant. That sounds like Obama. No wonder they voted for him.

Why was the dumb bitch up there on the stage?
What kind of stupid question is that? Have you ever been to a concert?
What kind of a stupid cock sucker are you?

I've worked SECURITY at concerts, and NO ONE is even allowed NEAR the stage, let alone UP ON IT.

Dumbass.
Name a band. I guarantee I will find videos of people on their stage, dumbass. You clearly don't understand concerts. Smoking weed and drinking isn't allowed at concerts, yet its understood that drinking and smoking will be taking place. There are plenty of rules at concerts, but everyone going to said concert understands that those rules wont be followed, and its generally encouraged by the band itself. Stage diving is a concert staple, and has been for decades. You don't know what the fuck youre talking about.

Are you serious? Last concert I went to, the place SOLD beer!

Also note: there were people right at the base of the stage, and as long as they didn't climb up, nobody bothered them!

Forum List

Back