Africans Did Not Write The United States Constitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for showing the opinion piece is just what I said, opinion and propaganda,

Since you do not understand how to read bills, I can see why you just believe what the far left tells you.
Son, everything I said is documented fact. You are just running your mouth with the standard tactics when one of you can't beat the facts.

I did very easily and I have, you just posted far left propaganda that is based on opinion and not based on fact.
No you haven't because you can't.

Son, everything I said is documented fact. You are just running your mouth with the standard tactics when one of you can't beat the facts.

No it is not, but you are free to believe in the cult as you wish!

So take all the bills that you agree with, lay them out for all to see and explain why they are good, point by point.

No You should have posted them from the beginning and instead of hiding where you got the propaganda!
I should not have to post them because you should be less ignorant of history.

No you haven't because you can't.

I have and you can not explain the bills you cite, please show everyone why they were good bills and should be voted on.

Break down the entire bill line by line and show you understand it.

You can't because you believe far left religious dogma over fact.

Or the Declaration of Independence.

"WHEN in the Course of human Events, it becomes necessary for one People to dissolve the Political Bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the Powers of the Earth, the separate and equal Station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent Respect to the Opinions of Mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the Separation.

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness—-That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

The words in this document and the constitution is the contract we all are held to. Africans did not write these words and when we talk about what has been done in America, since slavery, Africans have nothing to do with it. So to forever duck the responsibility you have to face the truth of our present situation relative to continuing white racism by talking about slavery in Africa today is weak.
Africans could not have written those words then or now. It took literacy.

I should not have to post them because you should be less ignorant of history.

Yes most far left cult members are very ignorant of history, thank you for admitting that!

Now break down all this information and prove it.

Show why these bills should have been passed, tell us line by line why it should have passed..

No it is not, but you are free to believe in the cult as you wish!

So take all the bills that you agree with, lay them out for all to see and explain why they are good, point by point.
No, I posted the votes from those bills. The fact is more democrats voted for the civil/voting rights act, 1 republican out of 187 voted for the voting rights enhancement act, and republicans filibustered the John Lewis voting act. Furthermore, Republicans were complicit in denying blacks benefits of the new deal and Servicemen's Readjustment Act. Same with social security and the minimum wage. In every instance, Republicans compromised with southern democrats, so again you're out to lunch without lunch meat. The only one here repeating propaganda is you.

You ran your mouth to the wrong person.

No, I posted the votes from those bills. The fact is more democrats voted for the civil/voting rights act, 1 republican out of 187 voted for the voting rights enhancement act, and republicans filibustered the John Lewis voting act. Furthermore, Republicans were complicit in denying blacks benefits of the new deal and Servicemen's Readjustment Act. Same with social security and the minimum wage. In every instance, Republicans compromised with southern democrats, so again you're out to lunch without lunch meat. The only one here repeating propaganda is you.

You ran your mouth to the wrong person.

Exactly you can not explain what you posted, you just cut and pasted known propaganda and you have no idea what it means..

The rich white far left masters tells you who to hate and who to blame and you follow right along.

Speaking of racists:

Apparently, you do listen to racists because you can't see that a nation full of the average USMB member could pose severe obstacles for people who are not white.

Like what.

Be specific.

I have and you can not explain the bills you cite, please show everyone why they were good bills and should be voted on.

Break down the entire bill line by line and show you understand it.

You can't because you believe far left religious dogma over fact.

You don't get to determine this discussion boy. I'm not breaking down a damn thing. These voting rights bills had no business having to come to the floor to start with. So YOU explain line by line why the congress should not have fixed the voting rights Act that was f-d up by John Roberts, then tell me why the John Lewis Voting Rights Bill was a bad bill. Because I am talking about why blacks aren't republican and documented facts support me. You can't say that. And don't try that stale you didn't do what I wanted so...crap. You have lost.

The facts are these:

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

Point number 2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Point number 3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans that worked to purge blacks from the party.

Point number 4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Point number 5: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

Last edited:
You don't get to determine this discussion boy. I'm not breaking down a damn thing. These voting rights bills had no business having to come to the floor to start with. So YOU explain line by line what the congress should not have fixed the voting rights Act that was f-d up by John Roberts, then tell me why the John Lewis Voting Rights Bill was a bad bill. Because I am talking about why blacks aren't republican and documented facts support me. You can't say that. And don't try that stale you didn't do what I wanted so...crap. You have lost.

The facts are these:

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

Point number 2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Point number 3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans that worked to purge blacks from the party.

Point number 4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Point number 5: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.
son, you dont speak for all blacks- you are a liar!

Exactly you can not explain what you posted, you just cut and pasted known propaganda and you have no idea what it means..

The rich white far left masters tells you who to hate and who to blame and you follow right along.

Speaking of racists:

I explained what I posted and Farmer is no racist. Farmer is the result of living 62 years facing white racism. It broke him. He should have been stronger but as long as whites like you exist there will be an occasional James Farmer. Be glad there aren't more considering whites like you refuse to end your racism.

Historical fact tells me who to blame while your rich white masters tell you it's leftist propaganda and they keep robbing you.

son, you dont speak for all blacks- you are a liar!
I know why blacks don't vote republican better than you do. I damn sure speak for more blacks than you do. Most blacks are going to tell you what I do. But you're delusional and actually think blacks agree with you. Try going to a majority black forum before you make comments about who I don't speak for.

Like what.

Be specific.
Like being hired.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

USMB member Flash. And don't try pretending he's the only one here.

Last edited:
Like being hired.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

USMB member Flash. And don't try pretending he's the only one here.

And I hired nothing but blacks when I was in Africa. But that doesn't make your point. That is one person. For every one of him, there are 10 of me.

So, your claim doesn't hold water.

You don't get to determine this discussion boy. I'm not breaking down a damn thing. These voting rights bills had no business having to come to the floor to start with. So YOU explain line by line why the congress should not have fixed the voting rights Act that was f-d up by John Roberts, then tell me why the John Lewis Voting Rights Bill was a bad bill. Because I am talking about why blacks aren't republican and documented facts support me. You can't say that. And don't try that stale you didn't do what I wanted so...crap. You have lost.

The facts are these:

That is complete and utter bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back