African rapes woman in bathroom stall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where, in the article, does it say anything about any African?

I see nothing anywhere in the article to suggest that the nationality of the subhuman piece of shit who committed this crime was anything but American; nor that any of the actual human beings involved were anything but American either.

I see nothing anywhere in the article to suggest that the nationality of the subhuman piece of shit who committed this crime was anything but American; nor that any of the actual human beings involved were anything but American either.
Did you see the big color photo of the perp?

Or did you keep your eyes shut real tight?

I can't account for such willing ignorance.

Did you see the big color photo of the perp?

Or did you keep your eyes shut real tight?

I can't account for such willing ignorance.

Yes, I did. So what?

1627170337236.png

Yes, it's a subhuman piece of shit.

But African? Where do you get that from this picture, or anywhere else in the article?

Any evidence that this subhuman piece of shit has ever even set foot in Africa, or has ever been outside of the United States in its entire worthless life? Certainly, there is nothing in the article that ties this piece of shit to anywhere outside of America.

We are allowing thousands of African predators to come here illegally. These types of attacks by Africans are very common in Germany and France.

Any evidence that this piece of shit has ever been to Africa? Has its parents ever been to Africa? Has its grandparents ever been to Africa?

What makes this creature anything but American?
I have no idea. I'm not all shook up by the thread header.
I can't think of anything less consequential.

You can take the African out of Africa but you cannot take the Africa out of the African.

Any evidence that this piece of shit has ever been to Africa? Has its parents ever been to Africa? Has its grandparents ever been to Africa?

What makes this creature anything but American?

Anything that VILE should not have 'Amercan' attached to it.....I would have simply referred to him with one of the n woids but I recently got a little vacation for that. hehheh

Irregardless.....today most blacks hate America so much they insist on being hyphenated Americans....why dont they just go whole hog and demand they be referred to as Africans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back