African explains why actual Africans and "African Americans" hate each other...thanks American media propaganda

African-Americans hate Black Africans born in Africa. They accept Jamaicans.

This is a hot potato, so I shall be very careful.

I think that it is accurate to say that African Americans & African people are, indeed, different.

African Americans are AMERICANS. They think like Americans. They are products of the American environment, which includes the legacy of slavery.

Africans are AFRICANS. They think like Africans. They are products of the African environment. They have known colonialism, but that is different from slavery.

In my opinion (opinion!), African people are less angry than African Americans. Africans, I believe, may feel anger about colonialism, but I believe that the anger is different from the anger felt by African Americans regarding slavery & segregation.

This is a hot potato, so I shall be very careful.

I think that it is accurate to say that African Americans & African people are, indeed, different.

African Americans are AMERICANS. They think like Americans. They are products of the American environment, which includes the legacy of slavery.

Africans are AFRICANS. They think like Africans. They are products of the African environment. They have known colonialism, but that is different from slavery.

In my opinion (opinion!), African people are less angry than African Americans. Africans, I believe, may feel anger about colonialism, but I believe that the anger is different from the anger felt by African Americans regarding slavery & segregation.
Um: wasn't it the African Blacks who SOLD the African Americans into slavery in the first place??? No wonder they hate each others' guts!!!

Greg

African-Americans hate Black Africans born in Africa. They accept Jamaicans.

Jamaicans cant stand black Americans.
Kamala!

Kamala is an African, discovered on the North Slope of Kilimanjaro back in the 1980's.
1603399569198.png

Funny how I have never heard all this from all the Africans, Jamaicans, Haitians, etc., I have met during the past 40 years.

Like they're going to say it to your face.
Actuall Jamaicans IN Jamaica dont like you. They say you're a bunch of spoiled little bitches who dont want to work.
They also hate you as much as they hate Canadians because neither of you tip for shit!

Funny how I have never heard all this from all the Africans, Jamaicans, Haitians, etc., I have met during the past 40 years.

Actuall Jamaicans IN Jamaica dont like you. They say you're a bunch of spoiled little bitches who dont want to work.
They also hate you as much as they hate Canadians because neither of you tip for shit!
In 40 years I would expect to hear that at least once. But this is the standard white supremacist lie.

In 40 years I would expect to hear that at least once. But this is the standard white supremacist lie.

The Wife and I go to Jamaica frequently and have several friends there.
We actually go the their homes for dinner and to smoke a little ganja.
Well I smoke a little ganja the Wife doesnt smoke.
So my info comes straight from the horses mouth.

On my work crews I have in past had to step between people as described above. Black Americans refer to Caribbean blacks as those 'island people" and there been hateful arguments between them like when ones son wants to date the others daughter .Or politics. Those from Africa think American blacks are lazy and do not want me to have them work together. Just for the record I have the same trouble among other ethnic groups.

The attitudes and work ethic in the U.S. Virgin Islands are quite different from those in neighboring (non-U.S.) islands.

New Topics

Forum List

Back