African Americans Vote For Trump

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015

What these African American people have to say is a powerful message of truth, hope and a better future for America. The first woman in the video says: Democrats care about the inner city during election time. After election time what do you get? ....... Zero!

Every American should hear what the people in this video have to say because these people represent the communities that have been targeted by the Democrats for decades. They have been exploited, oppressed, and lied to by the career politicians of the Democrat Party for the past one hundred years. It's time to turn the tables on the Democrat party and vote for a real change.

The African American people deserve better, the entire country deserves better. These African Americans are Americans who are wide awake and ready to wake up others who have believed the lie that more of the same will eventually bring change. It won't. The Democrat Party is broken. The Republican Establishment Party is broken. Donald Trump represents neither. Donald Trump represents the "We the People" Party and is the only candidate running who will get down to business and work hard to make America great again for all Americans after the November 8th presidential election.

Donald Trump has started a movement in this country to unite and overcome the past and that message is resonating with the American people whom Hillary Clinton describes as "the deplorables." Hillary Clinton and the elitists who back her are not on the side of the American people. They want to crush us but there is a Trump voter landslide coming their way that is about to bury them in the pit that they have dug for us.

It is time for real change and it begins with a leader who represents the people rather than politicians who made promises in order to get elected and broke those promises once they got into office. Career politicians like Hillary Clinton who have used their position to peddle favors to the Globalist elite who make up their inner circle. Career political quislings who have sold America's secrets to our enemies in exchange for campaign contributions and donations to their foundations which in reality are nothing more than a racket.

The former president of Haitian Senate Bernard Sansaricq said that the Haitian people have not seen any of the money the Clinton Foundation collected for the Relief Effort (2010 earthquake in Haiti killed 315,000 Haitians) that was supposed to help the people of Haiti. Over 14.3 billion dollars of their relief money has disappeared from the Clinton Foundation. Where is it?

Hillary Clinton's Foundation stole 14.3 Billion Dollars of Relief Effort contributions (worldwide) designated for Haiti. What the Clinton's have done to Haiti is unbelievable and the American people should know about it. Bernard Sansaricq is right.

Hillary Clinton's foundation has exploited and robbed from the poorest of the poor. While the children in Haiti are homeless, starving and without the barest provisions, Hillary Clinton sits on her throne believing she is untouchable and unstoppable. She reminds me of a type of the Queen in Revelations 18:7:

How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Revelation 18:7

Hillary Clinton has the spirit of Jezebel and it has manifested itself time and time again. She flew into a rage against her own staff and DNC Chairman Donna Brazile after Matt Lauer dared to ask her a question which she didn't expect and was outraged that Brazile didn't "do something." Her media lap dogs rushed to her defense barking at Matt Lauer for having dared to ask a question which Mrs. Clinton had not authorized to be asked.

Donna Brazile is the first black woman to become DNC Chairman in American history. Why did Mrs. Clinton get away with treating Donna Brazile like an indentured slave on her own Democrat run plantation?

Watch this video and ask yourselves, "Is this the kind of leadership we want?"

There is a long history of this type of racist, psychotic behavior which Mrs. Clinton exudes. Books have been published on the subject of Mrs. Clinton and her crisis of character. The latest book to be released:

“Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses his Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate.”
Hillary Clinton has a “Jekyll and Hyde” personality that left White House staffers scared stiff of her explosive — and even physical — outbursts, an ex-Secret Service officer claims in a scathing new tell-all.

Gary Byrne, who was posted outside the Oval Office when Bill Clinton was president, portrays Hillary as too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” to become leader of the free world, according to advance promotional materials exclusively obtained by Page Six.

The allegations from Byrne, a 29-year veteran of the military and federal law enforcement, threaten to derail her campaign days before she is expected to clinch the Democratic presidential nomination.

Modal Trigger
nypost_20160606_brxp-1_001.jpg

The New York Post’s cover on June 6, 2016
He describes Hillary Clinton as acting friendly one moment, then raging the next.
The book claims she repeatedly screamed obscenities at her husband, Secret Service personnel and White House staffers — all of whom lived in terror of her next tirade.

Secret Service agents had discussions about the possibility that they would have to protect Bill from his wife’s physical attacks, Byrne writes, and the couple had one “violent encounter” the morning of a key presidential address to the nation.

Meanwhile, a paranoid Hillary Clinton tried to have the Secret Service banned from the White House and once tried to ditch her security detail, Byrne says.

“Hillary Clinton is now poised to become the Democratic nominee for president of the United States, but she simply lacks the integrity and temperament to serve in the office,” he writes.

“From the bottom of my soul I know this to be true. And with Hillary’s latest rise, I realize that her own leadership style — volcanic, impulsive, enabled by sycophants, and disdainful of the rules set for everyone else — hasn’t changed a bit.”

Bill, White House staff lived in fear of Hillary: Ex-Secret Service officer | Page Six

As one unnamed NBC Executive put it, This woman should not allowed anywhere near the oval office!

News is now breaking that Donald Trump is winning over 25% of black voters from the Democratic Party which will lead to a November 8th landslide victory. Not since 1960 has there been such a shift in the vote which is currently moving in Donald Trump's direction. The Gateway pundit reports that Trump is on track to win more votes as a GOP candidate than another other since 1960.

TRUMP on Track to Win More Black Votes Than Any GOP Candidate Since 1960

Even an "artificial intelligence system" is predicting a major victory for Donald Trump.

AI system finds Trump will win the White House and is more popular than Obama in 2008

An artificial intelligence (AI) system that correctly predicted the last three U.S. presidential elections puts Republican nominee Donald Trump ahead of Democrat rival Hillary Clinton in the race to the White House. - end quote

Interesting that even artificial intelligence has more intelligence than the mainstream media who continue to predict Hillary Clinton ahead while ignoring every report and all scientific data that points to a Trump landslide victory. In a breaking poll 88% of the American people believe that the election has been rigged.

The American people are tired of the establishment and African Americans are finished listening to Democrats who care about the inner city during election time and forget about them after election time. The African American voters are voting for Donald Trump on November 8th.

No one should wonder why.

stock-footage-detroit-michigan-nov-abandoned-packard-factory-ruins-on-a-hazy-afternoon-on-november.jpg

Voted Democrat, Elected Democrats, Forgotten by Democrats

_____________________________________________________________​

Last edited:
The election is absolutely unpredictable for a number of reasons. So, I guess, 50% of predictions will come true. However, I'm so tempted to believe those, who are predicting triumph to Trump. But will hold my breath for another week and a half though...

And let's not forget: it's not how many vote, but it's who counts the votes and how.

American Corporate Media is owned by Elites, Establishment, Soros&Co have been building this world to suit themselves since the USSR collapse or even earlier. They have spent lots of money, they have brought bunch of their puppets to power in many countries (including this one), they have brainwashed millions of people so that those people could feel comfortable in artificially created "reality" and if Trump wins, all that expensive construction will collapse and they will become nobody.

Trump said: "On January,20 all Americans will wake up in a different world!" But so will the Elites. And what will be good for the majority of Americans won't necessary be good for the Elites.

Does anybody think the Elites really want to wake up in in a different world or they will scramble to keep the world as is?

The election is absolutely unpredictable for a number of reasons. So, I guess, 50% of predictions will come true. However, I'm so tempted to believe those, who are predicting triumph to Trump. But will hold my breath for another week and a half though...

And let's not forget: it's not how many vote, but it's who counts the votes and how.

American Corporate Media is owned by Elites, Establishment, Soros&Co have been building this world to suit themselves since the USSR collapse or even earlier. They have spent lots of money, they have brought bunch of their puppets to power in many countries (including this one), they have brainwashed millions of people so that those people could feel comfortable in artificially created "reality" and if Trump wins, all that expensive construction will collapse and they will become nobody.

Trump said: "On January,20 all Americans will wake up in a different world!" But so will the Elites. And what will be good for the majority of Americans won't necessary be good for the Elites.

Does anybody think the Elites really want to wake up in in a different world or they will scramble to keep the world as is?
All the more reason to get out and vote on November 8th.

Trump is the unpredictable. When I heard he was running for president I thought it would be funny. I didn't think he would win the primary. There is only one reputable prediction that says Trump will win. The rest of the predictions are that Hillary will win. Average Joe's typing on a message board aren't really predictions. Most times these are just hopes, not predictions. An interesting factor that adds to the unpredictability of this election is the anti-media loons. I think a lot of those looney tunes have registered to vote recently. They won't be participating in any polls except the election polls. Depending on how many of those are out there depends on how skewed the predictions are. Another factor is that neither candidate is an incumbent or the VP of an incumbent. I'd be surprised if Trump wins but I was surprised that he won the primary. If I was required to put money on this race then I would put my money behind Hillary. I have seen hundreds of Hillary ads on my TV. She is really pouring money into North Carolina. I have seen very few Trump ads. Marketing is a very important tool in a presidential election. Trump's campaign is poorly funded in comparison.

If I was required to put money on this race then I would put my money behind Hillary. I have seen hundreds of Hillary ads on my TV. She is really pouring money into North Carolina. I have seen very few Trump ads. Marketing is a very important tool in a presidential election. Trump's campaign is poorly funded in comparison.
Think who sponsors Hillary: Establishment, Elites, Wall Street, Soros, Bankers, weapons producers, they all have had a lot of money put into her campaign and if she wins (God forbid!), she will serve their interests, not yours.

Trump, on the contrary, is his own sponsor. A lot of Americans, who truly love their country, send him their money too, but it's incomparable to the money Hillary can spend for her ads.

So, use your head and a lot of things will suddenly become clear to you.

upload_2016-10-29_11-34-28.png

The term "African Americans" is a bad choice of words. I saw nothing wrong with the word "Negro" or "Black", both of which adequately describe people of this particular race. "African American", however, lends itself to mistaken identity - those people born in Africa, and immigrants to America, but who are white.

Most of the real decent black people just want to be called Americans. They say I am an American that just happens to be a black man. Do you want to be called an English American. a German American, a French American? I am a complete supporter of The legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, and his family. They are still living, and promoting his legacy as he wished it to be. The shit come lately leaders of the black communities are the democratic version of the old "house ******" They get some favors from the dimshits and they think themselves to be considered equals by the dimshit scum. But as we all know dimshits are only smoke, mirrors, theft and lies. They get cries of "racist" from their pets, and the Black Americans get screwed. I work in inner city HOODS quite a lot and have done so for forty or so years. The dimocrats have controlled the federal government, and these cities for almost all of that time. There have been a few Republican presidents, but they have almost never had a Republican congress to work with. So you may bitch all you want, but the state of the poor, and especially the BLACK poor in this country is due almost completely to the dimshit top dogs in our governments.

Now as to those conditions for those lying dimshit scum that want to tell all about it but never really go to the HOOD because they are afraid of the people who live there.

There are gathering places where young people meet and there are most often really young kids from eight to older men and women to 40 all in the group. That is like a pecking order. these groups are most often from the neighborhood close around. Then there are the outsiders who are interested in getting something from these people when you add in an organized crime strata that uses many of these people as victims whether from inside the gang or outside the gang there is always some type of tension on and even more UNDER the surface. That leads to violent confrontations right in the midst of all the people in the group with NO regard for the consequences or the collateral victims. The people who are not in the group, are people who live in the area and sleep on the floor of their apartment, and put furniture against the wall, and hope that their child that is out there in the street will come home instead of going to the morgue that night. I have seen women that have had two or three sons killed by the gangs, and yet they have no way to get away from the system that causes them to be victims. I have seen girls so young they still have baby teeth out in the streets with grown men, I have seen old women alone with children that have been crippled, or severely injured years ago by gunfire, stabbing or being beaten and left for dead. All of this is the result of dimshit scum rewriting Dr Kings dream to remove character, and insert gimmee.

Too bad Dr King was murdered as WE would have seen his people delivered And treated with the deserved respect they would have for themselves and others and the leaders we have now would have been shunned by Him and those who supported him like ME.

Most of the real decent black people just want to be called Americans. They say I am an American that just happens to be a black man. Do you want to be called an English American. a German American, a French American? I am a complete supporter of The legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, and his family. They are still living, and promoting his legacy as he wished it to be. The shit come lately leaders of the black communities are the democratic version of the old "house ******" They get some favors from the dimshits and they think themselves to be considered equals by the dimshit scum. But as we all know dimshits are only smoke, mirrors, theft and lies. They get cries of "racist" from their pets, and the Black Americans get screwed. I work in inner city HOODS quite a lot and have done so for forty or so years. The dimocrats have controlled the federal government, and these cities for almost all of that time. There have been a few Republican presidents, but they have almost never had a Republican congress to work with. So you may bitch all you want, but the state of the poor, and especially the BLACK poor in this country is due almost completely to the dimshit top dogs in our governments.

Now as to those conditions for those lying dimshit scum that want to tell all about it but never really go to the HOOD because they are afraid of the people who live there.

There are gathering places where young people meet and there are most often really young kids from eight to older men and women to 40 all in the group. That is like a pecking order. these groups are most often from the neighborhood close around. Then there are the outsiders who are interested in getting something from these people when you add in an organized crime strata that uses many of these people as victims whether from inside the gang or outside the gang there is always some type of tension on and even more UNDER the surface. That leads to violent confrontations right in the midst of all the people in the group with NO regard for the consequences or the collateral victims. The people who are not in the group, are people who live in the area and sleep on the floor of their apartment, and put furniture against the wall, and hope that their child that is out there in the street will come home instead of going to the morgue that night. I have seen women that have had two or three sons killed by the gangs, and yet they have no way to get away from the system that causes them to be victims. I have seen girls so young they still have baby teeth out in the streets with grown men, I have seen old women alone with children that have been crippled, or severely injured years ago by gunfire, stabbing or being beaten and left for dead. All of this is the result of dimshit scum rewriting Dr Kings dream to remove character, and insert gimmee.

Too bad Dr King was murdered as WE would have seen his people delivered And treated with the deserved respect they would have for themselves and others and the leaders we have now would have been shunned by Him and those who supported him like ME.
The Democrats like to maintain the poverty in the hood, along with fatherless homes and full dependency of the government. They nurture the crop of Democrat Plantation slaves that happily pick up checks and food stamps instead of cotton. They created and maintain the very problem that they promise to fix....but never do.

The Democrats like to maintain the poverty in the hood, along with fatherless homes and full dependency of the government. They nurture the crop of Democrat Plantation slaves that happily pick up checks and food stamps instead of cotton. They created and maintain the very problem that they promise to fix....but never do.
Off topic comment for you. You should become an Op-ed Contributor for USMB. You are such a talented writer. I do not understand why you don't do it. Write an article a month! Contact CK and send him a story. What have you got to lose? I'd like to read your stories. Think about it.

Off topic comment for you. You should become an Op-ed Contributor for USMB. You are such a talented writer. I do not understand why you don't do it. Write an article a month! Contact CK and send him a story. What have you got to lose? I'd like to read your stories. Think about it.
I contacted CK way back in time. He suggested I write something and submit it. I just never got a round tuit.
th

I contacted CK way back in time. He suggested I write something and submit it. I just never got a round tuit.
th
Please do it, Asaratis. You're such a great writer and I really would love to read your work. Just sit down, pick a topic and go for it. Then send it in! Your audience awaits!

th
Please do it, Asaratis. You're such a great writer and I really would love to read your work. Just sit down, pick a topic and go for it. Then send it in! Your audience awaits!
I do have a topic in mind. Step #1 complete.

th
I do have a topic in mind. Step #1 complete.
Perfect! I know it will be a winner! Write it!

When I was young I never understood but now I know what happened. African Americans need jobs and stability. We all do.

Trump received less than 1% of the black vote the only black people that vote republican are either bible thumping christians, or insane paranoid conspiracy theorists who think clinton is behind 9/11 and in charge covering up the aliens on the moon, or whatever bullshit nonsense was listed in the OP

Trump received less than 1% of the black vote the only black people that vote republican are either bible thumping christians, or insane paranoid conspiracy theorists who think clinton is behind 9/11 and in charge covering up the aliens on the moon, or whatever bullshit nonsense was listed in the OP
Nope. They are the ones who consider JOBS to be more worthwhile than welfare.

That's why Trump's inauguration crowd was small then Obama's. Because Trump's people were AT WORK that day, unlike Obama's welfare leeches. :laugh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back