African-American prima ballerina dies at age 37.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc
Although I appreciate your Latin skills....
:bow3:

I don't think the situation applies.
Sure it does. She had a shot and died weeks later, so therefore it must be b/c of the shot. It’s illogical.
Funny how every death from covid is blamed on something else but everyone who dies after being vaccinated was killed by the vaccine, no matter how many weeks after the vaccination they died. :laugh:

• Funny
Reactions: mdk

Sure it does. She had a shot and died weeks later, so therefore it must be b/c of the shot. It’s illogical.
Funny how every death from covid is blamed on something else but everyone who dies after being vaccinated was killed by the vaccine, no matter how many weeks after the vaccination they died. :laugh:
Yea, hilarious:

3EkKC8kk.jpeg

Was she shot by cops since that is the apparent number one cause of death for African Americans?

Oh no, it was a few weeks after taking her experimental vaccine:
NaTalia-Johnson-Facebook.png

The media of course makes no mention of the fact that she just got her WuFlu shots:

Kandice said her sister likely died of “a stroke, brain aneurysm or a heart attack.” Coincidentally or otherwise, numerous victims we’ve covered on this website had strokes, aneurysms and/or heart attacks after experimental COVID-19 shots. They also all coincidentally died within a few days or a few weeks after the shots. Kandice makes no mention of the “vaccine,” and neither do media accounts.

They keep stats on the average of what people die of and at what age...seems like they should be able to get a study of covid vaccine receivers and find out if they are dying earlier than the average.

They have stats on the average age that people die of each disease-------maybe they need to figure out the AVERAGE age that the vaccinated people are dying of each disease verses the non-vaccinated. It's odd that they haven't done a breakdown on this ------very very odd. Average out the deaths from aneurysms and other blood clots along with heart attacks and strokes............I think we will see the vaccinated are actually dying sooner.

Was she shot by cops since that is the apparent number one cause of death for African Americans?

Oh no, it was a few weeks after taking her experimental vaccine:
NaTalia-Johnson-Facebook.png

The media of course makes no mention of the fact that she just got her WuFlu shots:

Kandice said her sister likely died of “a stroke, brain aneurysm or a heart attack.” Coincidentally or otherwise, numerous victims we’ve covered on this website had strokes, aneurysms and/or heart attacks after experimental COVID-19 shots. They also all coincidentally died within a few days or a few weeks after the shots. Kandice makes no mention of the “vaccine,” and neither do media accounts.

They keep stats on the average of what people die of and at what age...seems like they should be able to get a study of covid vaccine receivers and find out if they are dying earlier than the average.

Munkle started a good thread, though I don’t think it goes into ages.

CE4E5924-AABD-4899-AA1D-F734D0F2900D.jpeg

I pray her family is comforted in a terrible time. I'm certainly no expert in medicine but I worked as an X-Ray/MRI tech for 15 years and understand the medical community better than non-medical professionals. It's always a tragedy when younger people pass suddenly and I can't imagine the pain of having to look back from a future where these families learn that their loved ones needn't have died but for a vaccine that caused lethal side effects.
I begin to wonder if the vaccine should be given only after first giving the patient a therapeutic level of blood thinners. Clotting seems to be the common link in these tragedies. Blood thinners have their own risks but they just might save some lives if they can determine which individuals are at greatest risk for emboli.

Homo that yelled at people on Facebook to “shit the hell up and get your vaccine” dies one month after getting fully vaccinated.

Jason-Bryan-Maurer-FB-boasting.jpg

Ironically he applied for the “COVID Vaccine Lottery”...
Maurer-Vaxx-lottery.png

But this is the only prize he won...

Forum List

Back