AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
susan_pittman_laments-her_son-05.jpg

____

African American Mom HONESTLY Laments Why, "My Son Is a Felon"

*One mother’s account of how her child went from playground to prison.*

“Mark’s life was doomed from even before he was born,” says Mark’s mother, Susan (Armstrong) Pittman.

My Son Is a Felon — Vantage
___
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard “The Iceman” Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

____
*(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)*

Kendrick Lamar Talks About ‘u,’ His Depression & Suicidal Thoughts (Pt. 2) | MTV Video News April 2015

https://knutesniche.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/kendrick-gangs-mental-illness-quad.jpg

https://knutesniche.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/azealia_banks_screen1.jpg
____
Tagged: Jamyla Bolden, Tyshawn Lee, Julie Dombo

Here here, the prisons are filled to the brink of neglected black men and I applaud this woman for calling a spade a spade, herself. Yes, you did fail your son, as have most young mothers of young black men. I see it all the time, young boys with mom's that don't give a shit about them once they start walking and talking....because most are too busy chasing useless black dick that don't want you, don't need you and could care less about us as a people. Ladies are you listening? Put your children first ALWAYS!! OR close your legs...society don't need em if you don't want them

Forum List

Back