African American men invented cool...where would we be without them?

I have a friend who is 100% white and from South Africa. Currently living in South America.
Is she African American?
Yep, I was born in Tokyo to white parents, does that make me Japanese-American?
You yellow fiend!
You know I can't help it--we Asians are consummate over achievers. So naturally I want to be the best asshole I can be.
For a race as ignorant and violent as blacks are, they sure get a lot of attention.

I agree that the ethnicity under discussion has some cool people.

Their singing, dancing, clothing styles, and slang {"I'm down with that) are groovy (excuse that word. I am 83).

Regarding the question in the thread title, I think that there would be almost no sucker punchers and far fewer robbers, looters, rapists, and murderers.

We'd have 50% fewer murders (blacks commit 50% of all murders) and far fewer violent crimes (blacks commit at least 33% of all violent crimes). That's where'd we'd be.

We'd have 50% fewer murders (blacks commit 50% of all murders) and far fewer violent crimes (blacks commit at least 33% of all violent crimes). That's where'd we'd be.
They are killing other Blacks. The police could not catch up if they tried.

Not sure they invented cool but hey smoke kools....
1614897503359.png

If you think cool is wearing your pants half way down your legs, having a low IQ, can barely read or write or speak the english language, think rhyming curse words is music, like to sell drugs on street corners, think going to prison is a positive career move, like to murder, rape, rob, burn and loot stores.
Then yea, American blacks have cornered the market on being cool. .... :cool:
Who me???
120475767-977698852479-1578019230918702009-n.jpg

Could have fooled me. I thought James Bond and Hugh Hefner invented "cool".
I feel like Elvis invented cool. Name one "cool" person before Elvis. There may be famous names you can mention, but they arent cool.

I feel like Elvis invented cool. Name one "cool" person before Elvis. There may be famous names you can mention, but they arent cool.
Dang. Your even older than I am. Elvis was rockabilly cool alright, along with Carl from where I live. Definition of cool may have moved beyond us and not more encompassing, but less.

Dang. Your even older than I am. Elvis was rockabilly cool alright, along with Carl from where I live. Definition of cool may have moved beyond us and not more encompassing, but less.
Elvis is before my time. Im 48.

Elvis is before my time. Im 48.
Sorry. Guess I'm the old fart on this one. 66. Elvis is OK. I live 86 mile from Graceland, never bothered to go.

400 years of being chronically hated and yet we keep dishing out love warriors like Martin Luther King, and Stevie Wonder, who’s thinking about going to Ghana. Four-hundred years of being terrorized and yet we keep dishing out freedom fighters like Fannie Lou Hamer. Traumatized and yet we keep dishing out wounded healers like Aretha Franklin. That’s a great people with a great tradition. We’re human beings like everybody else, but I’m talking about the best of who we are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back