African American Atrocities

Sawbriars

VIP Member
Feb 18, 2012
It amazes me that White People tolerate this....but of course there is more than apathy involved....the liberal media buries these stories...most white people do not have a clue as to the level of Black on White crime that skyrocketed when segregation was outlawed and the democratic party began its policy of blacks being an endangered species in order to garner their vote.

Now for the truth of the matter>>>>>>Violent Crimes: Black On White & White On Black: African-American Atrocities from 1900 to 1964

Let us know when the Black on white atrocities equal 1/10 of the White on Black atrocities.

Such ignorance is quite astounding.......but is found most often in the Negro Community and amongst White Libtards saturated with white guilt.

Color of Crime

All I had to do to find ignorance today was click on your thread. Why would I bother going to look in the "Negro Community" or go to find some "white libtards?"

• Banned
About me....Larateseh

Interests I intend to specifically combat myths, legends, distortion of history and the invention of "facts" regarding American Blacks and Whites' co-existence under one political system. Therefore, I feel it is particularly significant to make sure that those notable events or actions in American history regarding the two racial groups are accurately portrayed in writing. Example I: I think it's now time for both Whites and Blacks to acknowledge that the phrase "equal rights", when it is used to describe the motives of those who participated in the civil rights movement, is actually a misnomer. In other words, the movement had nothing to do with "equal" rights. It was rather entirely about one people (Blacks) DEMANDING integration rights into the already established political & economic environments of another people (White Christians). Example II:: Prior to forced integration (1964 Civil Rights Act), blacks suffered terrible acts of violence from white racists people in America. Not true at all. My extensive research has shown that violence by whites against blacks from 1900 to 1964, was basically ZERO - statistically immeasurable. Of further note:: Since blacks received their forced integration, since 1964 they have committed about 98% of all the violent acts between the two racial groups. About 1 out of 10 black males between 15 & 32 will commit a violent act against a white person every year. For whites, it's about 1 out of 670.

About me....Larateseh

Interests I intend to specifically combat myths, legends, distortion of history and the invention of "facts" regarding American Blacks and Whites' co-existence under one political system. Therefore, I feel it is particularly significant to make sure that those notable events or actions in American history regarding the two racial groups are accurately portrayed in writing. Example I: I think it's now time for both Whites and Blacks to acknowledge that the phrase "equal rights", when it is used to describe the motives of those who participated in the civil rights movement, is actually a misnomer. In other words, the movement had nothing to do with "equal" rights. It was rather entirely about one people (Blacks) DEMANDING integration rights into the already established political & economic environments of another people (White Christians). Example II:: Prior to forced integration (1964 Civil Rights Act), blacks suffered terrible acts of violence from white racists people in America. Not true at all. My extensive research has shown that violence by whites against blacks from 1900 to 1964, was basically ZERO - statistically immeasurable. Of further note:: Since blacks received their forced integration, since 1964 they have committed about 98% of all the violent acts between the two racial groups. About 1 out of 10 black males between 15 & 32 will commit a violent act against a white person every year. For whites, it's about 1 out of 670.

How badly do you want me to demolish the above bolded statement?

Let us know when the Black on white atrocities equal 1/10 of the White on Black atrocities.

Such ignorance is quite astounding.......but is found most often in the Negro Community and amongst White Libtards saturated with white guilt.

Color of Crime

I take it you are one of those feral wild cave apes then and not apart of the above groups?

About me....Larateseh

How badly do you want me to demolish the above bolded statement?

:laugh:

Has there ever been some sort of academic study on what those numbers might be?

Probably has but most people know even at a surface level the numbers are not even close.

Exactly! The sheer number of crimes committed by black people in the US far exceeds the number of crimes committed by whites.

Forum List

Back