Africa Intends to be Center of New World Order.

Will the globalists allow it? We saw what happened to Libya when they started talking about making an independent African currency based on gold and not Jewish bankers.

Will the globalists allow it? We saw what happened to Libya when they started talking about making an independent African currency based on gold and not Jewish bankers.

You don't know anything about Libya. Libya has had gold dinars since the early 1950s when Idris was king.

I see that you label yourself as a "Registered Conservative". Is that the new term for an anti-Semite?

Africa is the most pathetic continent on the planet. They have incredible resources but in the last 1000 years they have had nothing but failed countries and corrupt leaders who screw over their own people.

I see that you label yourself as a "Registered Conservative". Is that the new term for an anti-Semite?
LOL “anti-Semite”.

I see you can’t address what happened to Libya when they talked about making a new gold backed currency not associated to the US/Swiss banking cartels.

LOL “anti-Semite”.

I see you can’t address what happened to Libya when they talked about making a new gold backed currency not associated to the US/Swiss banking cartels.

Lol. You don't know anything about Libya. Libya imports 90% of their food. They pay for it with immediate transfers. If they paid in gold the interest would eat them alive.

Their currency has been backed in gold since 1953 when Idris was king. Gaddafi threw out their constitution and replaced it with his idiot green book.

Gaddafi had no education.

LOL “anti-Semite”.

Yeah, for some reason, I got sidetracked by your blatant anti-Semitism. Silly me.

At least you are not disputing the fact that you are a bigot. There is that.

Yeah, for some reason, I got sidetracked by your blatant anti-Semitism. Silly me.

At least you are not disputing the fact that you hate Jews. There is that.

Hawk doesn't know anything about Libya or much of anything else.

Lol. You don't know anything about Libya. Libya imports 90% of their food. They pay for it with immediate transfers. If they paid in gold the interest would eat them alive.

Their currency has been backed in gold since 1953 when Idris was king. Gaddafi threw out their constitution and replaced it with his idiot green book.

Gaddafi had no education.
I know he was hated by the radical Sunni Muslims that wanted to execute all the Christians. I know he suggested Africa go to a gold based currency.

What reason do you think he was killed for?

I know he was hated by the radical Sunni Muslims that wanted to execute all the Christians. I know he suggested Africa go to a gold based currency.

He was killed because the Eastern tribes hated Gaddafi with a passion since 1970. Gaddafi was a Sunni...so is most of Libya.

They didn't want to kill Christians.

Gaddafi was an uneducated Bedouin. He was also terribly uncouth, ignorant and he was a ruthless bully .

He wrecked their oil business, shattered a bright future and set Libya back 25 years.

They didn't want to kill Christians.

Gaddafi was an uneducated Bedouin. He was also terribly uncouth, ignorant and he was a ruthless bully .

He wrecked their oil business, shattered a bright future and set Libya back 25 years

Yea sure. Except it became a terrorist shit hole since his death. It’s hard to take anyone like you serious at this point. You just state the opposite of reality and pretend it is fact.

Are you planning a vacation to Libya soon? Now that Qaddafi is gone?

Yea sure. Except it became a terrorist shit hole since his death. It’s hard to take anyone like you serious at this point. You just state the opposite of reality and pretend it is fact.

Are you planning a vacation to Libya soon? Now that Qaddafi is gone?

That's often what happens with a civil war.

My family lived in Tripoli across the street from the US embassy and down the street from the palace and the Russian embassy. Tobruk and Wheelus were doing well... So was the oil business. Then Gaddafi came along and hired Abdullah Tariki who hated the US and Americans.

I don't hold out much hope that Libya will recover.

Gaddafi was a Sunni.. they are the majority in Libya.

Gaddafi was a Sunni.. they are the majority in Libya.
I said radical Sunni. They thought he was too soft and wanted a real Islamic caliphate. Obama was happy to help them, just like he did with the Sunnis in Syria.

I said radical Sunni. They thought he was too soft and wanted a real Islamic caliphate. Obama was happy to help them, just like he did with the Sunnis in Syria.

Damn, you're stupid

You don't know anything about Libya or Gaddafi or Africa or Syria... You don't even know anything about Obama.

The majority of Muslims in Syria are Sunni. Syria failed between 2005 and 2011

Forum List

Back