AFrench2 Needs to Lose the COVID Gut - Progress Topic

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
Guys, I've got to do something about my weight. This damn COVID pandemic has had me put on 20 lbs over the past year. I am going to try and motivate myself by using this topic to keep my daily weight and maybe even just some other journal entries for myself.

• Banned
So far I have hit my daily goals all 5 days this month...but I have to stick with it.

Screenshot_20210306-005223.png

If you're serious about losing weight, you should first start with a 16:8 eating time frame, if your breakfast is at 9:00 AM, you should not eat after 5:00 PM. Start reading about intermittent fasting, it's awesome and it's extremely good for your health.

• Banned
Here is my update for Saturday March 6th...

I got my 11,000 Steps in today. I need to weigh myself. ate an 80 calorie bar at 10pm but other than that, have not eaten since 6pm. Just got home from the gym.

Screenshot_20210306-180025.png

Guys, I've got to do something about my weight. This damn COVID pandemic has had me put on 20 lbs over the past year. I am going to try and motivate myself by using this topic to keep my daily weight and maybe even just some other journal entries for myself.

Getting a tad “meaty “‘my French, Texas friend

French guys I thought were skinny but you are big like a German

Here is my update for Saturday March 6th...

I got my 11,000 Steps in today. I need to weigh myself. ate an 80 calorie bar at 10pm but other than that, have not eaten since 6pm. Just got home from the gym.

View attachment 464965

I think you miscommunicated your goals ??
You keep saying you want to lose weight?
Right ?

Well that is the wrong terminology??

If you want to lose weight then move to the moon or live on the top peek of a mountain rage on the equator!!!

I think what you mean is ??

You need to lose mass ??
You know those molecules and atoms that make up you

If you’re fat on earth ..you will be fat on the moon even if you weigh about 35 pounds

I got the same problem

I got the same problem

You a fatty , too ??
I am the same weight at 45 as I was at 16

Are you on any particular type of diet?

I got the same problem

You a fatty , too ??
I am the same weight at 45 as I was at 16

A large part of My business has to do with large events and that's been a bit slow lately. Too much time sitting on my ass playing on the computer.

Forum List

Back