AFrench2 Needs to Lose the COVID Gut - Progress Topic

Keep doing what you are doing and remember that losing weight is a good goal. That being said getting fit should be your biggest goal. Focus on getting fit, make your body more efficient. Eat right and the lbs melt away.

I weigh: 209.2 as of right now. :(

How tall are you?
I am 5'11'' just under 6'0''.

Keep doing what you are doing and remember that losing weight is a good goal. That being said getting fit should be your biggest goal. Focus on getting fit, make your body more efficient. Eat right and the lbs melt away.
Thank you for posting in here! I appreciate the positive feedback. I do weights at the gym! :D

Another day, another completed workout and movement goal. :D

Screenshot_20210317-225903.png

I weigh: 209.2 as of right now. :(

How tall are you?
I am 5'11'' just under 6'0''.

Thank you for posting in here! I appreciate the positive feedback. I do weights at the gym! :D

Your BMI is 29.1, borderline obese. You'll die young if you don't shape up.

Alrighty, so happy Thursday...movement goal down...I went to the gym this morning and got it out of the way so hopefully seeing some results.

Screenshot_20210318-221831.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210318-221831.png
    Screenshot_20210318-221831.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 24
Some good news - I was 207.6 today, so I'm closing in on getting below 200. Here is an update so far -I have met my movement goal every day since I made this topic :D

If only I could stop drinking beer....ah well.

Screenshot_20210324-223224.png

It is trivial to lose weight and become more healthy.

The main thing actually is just to spend more time outside, where you burn a lot more calories just regulating your body temperature.
Second thing is to not go to a gym for exercise because that limits your physical activities too much.
You should be exercising almost constantly, and the way to do that is to walk a lot more, to the store, around the park, etc., a half a dozens times a day if possible.
The only advantage of a gym is it can concentrate exercise into a smaller time period, but is not as healthy has just being more active all the time. Like take the stairs instead of the elevator. Walk or jog instead of driving. Stand at the computer on a high table instead of sitting.
Constant low level exertion is much better than short high exertion spurts.

The other thing is with food, and is similar.
Have lots of low concentrated foods you can fill yourself up on constantly, such as celery, fruit, crackers, muffins, nuts, granola, etc., instead of the super concentrated sugars or fats.
Constant low concentrated foods are much better than a quick and short glut of high concentrated foods.

Some good news - I was 207.6 today, so I'm closing in on getting below 200. Here is an update so far -I have met my movement goal every day since I made this topic :D

If only I could stop drinking beer....ah well.

Sorry, but alcohol totally screws up your whole body.
The only time it is not too harmful is late at night, just before going to sleep.
It instantly prevents food metabolization and turns it into fat.
Ruins any food you ate hours earlier or hours later.

I almost forgot about this topic after being banned for a few days, whoops. Update since Thursday: I haven't drank in a couple of days which is good....meeting my goals still since my last update in this topic Thursday.

Screenshot_20210328-223035.png

I am still sticking with EVERYTHING from this topic. It's just that I got banned for like a week and couldn't update this daily.

Got banned (again) so forgot ALL about this topic.

I am maintaining my daily goals - HOWEVER - Tuesday (4/13) I only got like 7500 steps not my 11,000 goal. 2nd day of new job and I passed the fuck out.

Forum List

Back