Afghans Say German Troops Deserted Them

My sons I love the music, the country got them hits. They got the twelve tribes of Israel , jelous boku haram is cool young Syrians who father is African American and they originate from a long time ago quite new to these times. They have to subject to the ikon wolf inferno, I expect them to keep it clean and book haram must be a successful nation to german the chief over Germany.i am here to give glory to many people, not just them.
Like I was saying, be weary of Germans.

...and Jews.

So thats Germans and Jews we've to be wary of, got it :lol:

My sons I love the music, the country got them hits. They got the twelve tribes of Israel , jelous boku haram is cool young Syrians who father is African American and they originate from a long time ago quite new to these times. They have to subject to the ikon wolf inferno, I expect them to keep it clean and book haram must be a successful nation to german the chief over Germany.i am here to give glory to many people, not just them.
Like I was saying, be weary of Germans.

...and Jews.

So thats Germans and Jews we've to be wary of, got it :lol:

Is that what that guy was saying or is or are you afraid of Jews?

We didn't kill 6 million Jews! There is a HUGE difference.

Of course it is. We never reached the breathtaking numbers YOU killed. Native Americans, Koreans, Vietnamese, Irakis...did I leave out somebody? Please excuse, I was exhausted.

Well, I see that at least three German speakers are on this thread.

It should be noted that the German "Bundeswehr" is a purely defensive force - as mandated in the German constitution.

The Bundeswehr was not even intended to be used for any "Auslandseinsätze" (military excursions abroad). Germany, then under the adminstration of Helmut Kohl (CDU) was heavily criticized for not joining George H. W. Bush's "coalition of the willing" in 1991 - but in reality, Germany was sticking strictly to it's constitution.

It took a hell of a lot of wrangling and juggling within the Bundestag and Bundesrat to get this deployment in Afghanistan approved, and most Germans were against it, especially after Gerhard Schröder's (SPD) 2002 election shenanigans.

So, the deployment was according to a timetable. The Germans are deserting no one. They are leaving as was planned from the get-go.

Of course most Germans were against it...going to Afghanistan and Iraq meant an indirect support of the Jewry...fighting forces that want to exterminate the Jews...just like the Germans tried during WWII.

Common sense. Germans would rather sell weapons to people of similar thought (those who want to kill the Jews) than go to war to protect those people. OPEN YOUR EYES! German hate is on the rise and if we are not vigilante as a collective people, their hate and bloodlust will rise again.

This is fucking ridiculous, Germans have been some of the most kind and accepting people I have ever met, Black American servicemen are treated well in Germany and some say they have less racism than we do here in the US so fucking shut it.

Forum List

Back