Afghans report three children killed in drone strike

Sure it did. In addition to the 13 military personnel that Biden's actions caused to be killed yesterday the world lost 95 other people that Biden had imperiled. The only people that weren't concerned with the deaths were you Biden supporters. I think the prevailing mantra for liberals was that "it was always going to be messy".
Of course the Fucktard's supporters will say it will be "messy"...

Didn't they support the Kenyan when he bombed civilian targets, like an aspirin factory???

I support Biden because he whipped Drumpfs ass. I said we should stay the fuck out of other countries.
So why do you support the Idiot-in-Chief (who actually voted to send our troops into Afghanistan)???

Face it, you're nothing but a rabid partisan...

Let us hope this headline is wrong and that we did not make such a horrible mistake.:omg:
You should have second thoughts before posting a loaded with propaganda article with the first line saying: "Family of 9 was burnt alive by Joe Biden...."

Y'all are being brainwashed through your loaded, hate filled, propaganda media....shame on you!!!

You should have second thoughts before posting a loaded with propaganda article with the first line saying: "Family of 9 was burnt alive by Joe Biden...."

Y'all are being brainwashed through your loaded, hate filled, propaganda media....shame on you!!!
That's nothing. Remember the 500K Americans that Trump murdered?

Because we needed someone to get that fuckup Drumpf out of office. Didn't you read my post before you replied to it?
Read this, dumbass...

THIS IS WHAT YOU VOTED FOR, AND YOU WANT TO INSURE SHE DIED IN VAIN...

FB_IMG_1630395599777.jpg

You may also want to consider this...

FB_IMG_1630363208024.jpg

Now, as a veteran I would like to tell you that you can go fuck yourself, pack your dildo, and be ready to go back and back your Fucktard when (not if) things go south...

Last edited:
Read this, dumbass...

THIS IS WHAT YOU VOTED FOR, AND YOU WANT TO INSURE SHE DIED IN VAIN...

View attachment 532978

You may also want to consider this...

View attachment 532988

Now, as a veteran I would like to tell you that you can go fuck yourself, pack your dildo, and be ready to go back and back your Fucktard when (not if) things go south...
So, are you saying now, that we should have stayed in Afghanistan for another 5 or 10 or 20 years???

Could you please explain your position on this...???

So, are you saying now, that we should have stayed in Afghanistan for another 5 or 10 or 20 years???

Could you please explain your position on this...???
No problem....

We should have had an orderly withdrawal (as recommended by the generals), instead of a clusterfuck that was probably orchestrated by the Retard-in-Chief's own "military expert" and the "smartest man he knows" (a crackhead that was thrown out of the Navy on his first day of active duty)....

No problem....

We should have had an orderly withdrawal (as recommended by the generals), instead of a clusterfuck that was probably orchestrated by the Retard-in-Chief's own "military expert" and the "smartest man he knows" (a crackhead that was thrown out of the Navy on his first day of active duty)....
Could you define what this orderly withdrawal would have consisted of....?

Could you define what this orderly withdrawal would have consisted of....?
Evacuate all US civilians and refugees, while maintaining control of the staging areas...

Then pull the troops out AFTER THAT IS COMPLETED!!!

NOT TURN TURN TAIL AND ABANDON OUR AIR BASE, AND TURN DOWN THE TALIBAN'S OFFER THAT WE COULD CONTROL KABUL UNTIL THE WITHDRAWAL WAS COMPLETE, THEN HAVE OUR TROOPS ORDERED TO STAY AT THE AIRPORT UNTIL THEY COULD BE PULLED OUT AND LEAVE US CITIZENS AND REFUGEES BEHIND!!!

THE FUCKTARD SCREWED THE POOCH ON THIS ONE!!!

Evacuate all US civilians and refugees, while maintaining control of the staging areas...

Then pull the troops out AFTER THAT IS COMPLETED!!!

NOT TURN TURN TAIL AND ABANDON OUR AIR BASE, AND TURN DOWN THE TALIBAN'S OFFER THAT WE COULD CONTROL KABUL UNTIL THE WITHDRAWAL WAS COMPLETE, THEN HAVE OUR TROOPS ORDERED TO STAY AT THE AIRPORT UNTIL THEY COULD BE PULLED OUT AND LEAVE US CITIZENS AND REFUGEES BEHIND!!!

THE FUCKTARD SCREWED THE POOCH ON THIS ONE!!!
Why didn't the hundreds of thousands of Afghani helpers and their families get out of the country, or in the least, begin getting out, once the deal was signed with the Taliban in Feb of 2020?

Did they believe the Afghani Army would be there to keep things normal, so there was no urgency?

Did the administration throw road blocks in their way of getting green card visas?

Was the original plan by both Trump and Biden not to bring these Afghani who helped us over the 20 years here? Or just Trump's? Or just Biden's?

Was there some sort of written agreement to bring these helpers to our country if something went wrong, or did we promise them a pass to America, for their help?

Or was this a silent, but known by all ...promise that everyone presumed, because we are Americans, and help those who help us, through our own honor and gratefullness?

I don't understand why all of these people wanting to get out... to come here, after the Taliban deal with the USA was signed 18 MONTHS ago, didn't start buying their airline tickets here...especially those American teachers and charity workers that were American, along with the Afghani?

Who stopped them?

Were they told to get out, when Trump was in charge?

Were they told to get out when Biden was in charge?

Just way too many unknowns to take an honest position on this imho... give the president any benefit of the doubt, until we know more....

Maybe you know more than I do on the behind the scenes things, that I don't know....but from my view, I need to find out more of the real details...

Forum List

Back