Afghanistan To Release 400 Hard Core Taliban Fighters

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Afghanistan will release 400 ā€œhard-coreā€ Taliban detainees to kick off peace negotiations between the government and the militant group, Reuters reported.

Members of Afghanistanā€™s Loya Jirga assembly on Sunday approved the release, which the Taliban demanded before joining talks.

ā€œIn order to remove an obstacle, allow the start of the peace process and an end of bloodshed, the Loya Jirga approves the release of 400 Taliban,ā€ the assembly said in a resolution, according to Reuters.

ā€œToday, I will sign the release order of these 400 prisoners,ā€ President Ashraf Ghani said shortly after the resolution passed.

Afghanistan will release 400 ā€œhard-coreā€ Taliban detainees to kick off peace negotiations between the government and the militant group, Reuters reported.

Members of Afghanistanā€™s Loya Jirga assembly on Sunday approved the release, which the Taliban demanded before joining talks.

ā€œIn order to remove an obstacle, allow the start of the peace process and an end of bloodshed, the Loya Jirga approves the release of 400 Taliban,ā€ the assembly said in a resolution, according to Reuters.

ā€œToday, I will sign the release order of these 400 prisoners,ā€ President Ashraf Ghani said shortly after the resolution passed.

I wonder how much bounty money theyā€™re going to collect?

400 more anonymous donors to the Trump campaign.

Thanks, Obama!

Did DeBlasio move to Afghanistan? Don't they learn anything from our blunders?

All of them Anti-Communists for sure

EwPvFbFXMAQ1Nv0

New Topics

Forum List

Back