Afghanistan Thanksgiving: Trump makes the press look like boobs

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
To be fair, it didn’t take much for Trump to accomplish that.
A few of the many at the link:
upload_2019-11-30_9-5-36.jpeg

upload_2019-11-30_9-6-49.png

upload_2019-11-30_9-7-35.png

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ng_trump_makes_the_press_look_like_boobs.html

I really don't understand why so many Lefties are upset about the amount of time Our Beloved President spends on the golf course. They abhor everything he does as President, so the less time has for President-ing, the better it should be, right?

I personally think that Congress should spend more time golfing and less time...whatever the hell they think they are doing now.

..it's not that hard to do ...they do it all the time by themselves

I really don't understand why so many Lefties are upset about the amount of time Our Beloved President spends on the golf course. They abhor everything he does as President, so the less time has for President-ing, the better it should be, right?

I personally think that Congress should spend more time golfing and less time...whatever the hell they think they are doing now.
I have to do a little math here.
Trump sleeps 5 hours a night verses the average slug at 8.

3 hrs times 365 days is 1095 hours divided by 24.hrs is 45.6 full days of life which means 60 days at 16 hour days which means 70 Trump days after 5 hrs of sleep a night.

That means he has 70 more days packed in one YR than the average slug..............70 DAYS to do whatever the F he wants.
Seeing the average lib sleeps 12 hrs a day.............I'll have to calculate that later

Could someone check my math? I didn't use Public School math

Forum List

Back