Afghan Who Clung To U.S. Evac Plane, Fell From Sky, Was A Child

Riight.

February 29 2020
After a week-long deal to reduce violence across Afghanistan, the U.S. and the Taliban signed a historic agreement Saturday that would see U.S. troops start to withdraw, according to a statement issued Friday afternoon by President Donald Trump.

"Soon, at my direction, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will witness the signing of an agreement with representatives of the Taliban, while Secretary of Defense Mark Esper will issue a joint declaration with the government of Afghanistan. If the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan live up to these commitments, we will have a powerful path forward to end the war in Afghanistan and bring our troops home," Trump said.

“In my view, we bear a major responsibility for this. Began under President Trump when he authorized negotiations between the U.S. and the Taliban without the Afghan government in the room said Ryan Crocker.

"We pressed them to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners. Eventually they did it, and watched them go back into the fight against the people who released them. So this is a year and a half worth of demoralization.”

Dotard had 19 months do do something but he dithered and played golf.

As usual, Trumptards blame anyone but their fat, orange, dear leader.

You are culpable. You voted for the demented cretin.

You. You did this.

Look at the pictures of mothers passing babies to unknown soldiers and think about that.

You are culpable. You voted for the demented cretin.

You. You did this.

Look at the pictures of mothers passing babies to unknown soldiers and think about that.
I didn't vote for the orange, cretin.

Trump is the one that signed a deal with the Taliban.

There was no deal. Ever. NO deal, ever.

This is ALL on Biden. The way this ended, all on him. Well done

February 29 2020
After a week-long deal to reduce violence across Afghanistan, the U.S. and the Taliban signed a historic agreement Saturday that would see U.S. troops start to withdraw, according to a statement issued Friday afternoon by President Donald Trump.

"Soon, at my direction, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will witness the signing of an agreement with representatives of the Taliban, while Secretary of Defense Mark Esper will issue a joint declaration with the government of Afghanistan. If the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan live up to these commitments, we will have a powerful path forward to end the war in Afghanistan and bring our troops home," Trump said.

“In my view, we bear a major responsibility for this. Began under President Trump when he authorized negotiations between the U.S. and the Taliban without the Afghan government in the room said Ryan Crocker.

"We pressed them to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners. Eventually they did it, and watched them go back into the fight against the people who released them. So this is a year and a half worth of demoralization.”

Guess Q NUT daily never reported it, so it never happened.

February 29 2020

Guess Q NUT daily never reported it, so it never happened.

Second paragraph, here. The Taliban broke the terms of the agreement from the start, of course. So, no deal. Going INTO his term there was no deal.

Second paragraph, here. The Taliban broke the terms of the agreement from the start, of course. So, no deal. Going INTO his term there was no deal.

So, Trump had the Afghan government release 5000 prisoners for nothing.
However I do agree with Peter Bergen's assessment.
Reminds me of Saigon, all over again.
Even though, Biden said it would never happen.
I still don't think anyone could anticipated the speed of total surrender of the Afghan military.
20 years? Billions of US taxpayer $$$. Thousands of lives lost. For what?
If there was no deal, Biden should have started moving the interpreters out as well as embassy personnel, in January.
"This is ALL on Biden. The way this ended, all on him. Well done."
I'll give you a part of that.
The very sudden surrender of Afghan military and president Ashraf Ghani fleeing the country were factors, no one anticipated.

So, Trump had the Afghan government release 5000 prisoners for nothing.
However I do agree with Peter Bergen's assessment.
Reminds me of Saigon, all over again.
Even though, Biden said it would never happen.
I still don't think anyone could anticipated the speed of total surrender of the Afghan military.
20 years? Billions of US taxpayer $$$. Thousands of lives lost. For what?
If there was no deal, Biden should have started moving the interpreters out as well as embassy personnel, in January.
"This is ALL on Biden. The way this ended, all on him. Well done."
I'll give you a part of that.
The very sudden surrender of Afghan military and president Ashraf Ghani fleeing the country were factors, no one anticipated.

We pay the Pentagon and our intelligence a lot, a lot, a lot of money to know this. They all need resignations.

Biden is the worst president I have seen in my lifetime. Already.

Hope you're happy.

He won the popular vote and electoral college. Do you want to bring all Afghani children to the US?
Republicans have won only one popular presidential vote in the past 32 years.

George H.W. Bush won it back in 1988.

He won the popular vote and electoral college. Do you want to bring all Afghani children to the US?
34% approval in yesterday’s Quinpac
If 81 million living people really did vote for Joe, 50 million are kicking themselves right now.

It’s my duty to assist them in kicking their asses.

If 81 million living people really did vote for Joe, 50 million are kicking themselves right now.

I don't think so. Every president has unique challenges. The problem with Trump wasn't his lack of ethics or lies or vulgarity... It was his insufferable stupidity.

Highly unlikely, people would have voted for their pet rock, before voting for the orange retard/grifter again.
If Biden sucks that bad, dotard is even worse.
That's how bad, he SUCKED.

Forum List

Back