Afghan Who Clung To U.S. Evac Plane, Fell From Sky, Was A Child

THAT is as bad as the taliban killing children in front of parents. Biden has US planes leaving the runway and taking off with children hanging on for dear life.

AWESOME president we got here.

The real story of those two shitheads is that they left their single mother to survive on her own.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/0...showed_stowaways_falli-a-31_1629276693889.jpg

Two stowaways who plummeted to their deaths from an airborne plane in Kabul on Monday were impoverished teenage bothers who sold watermelons at Kabul's central market, according to reports on Afghan social media.

Video from Hamid Karzai International Airport on the day showed Afghans desperately scrambling to escape the city by clinging onto the evacuating U.S. military aircraft after the Taliban took control of the country.

But in horrifying footage taken from below the plane, at least two people were seen falling through the air from the C-17 aircraft after it had taken off. Three who clung to the outside of the aircraft are believed to have died.

According to the reports two - aged just 16 and 17 - who sold fruit and scavenged in the bins of Kabul's markets to provide for their mother, who is now left with no other children after they fell to their deaths.

The bodies of the teenagers - believed to be brothers - have been returned to their parents, the reports said.

The identities of the people who fell from the C-17 are officially unknown, but one Twitter user posted later that the teenagers were his aunt's neighbors.

'Genuinely in tears right now. Two young boys who fell whilst clinging onto U.S. planes were my Aunts neighbors. Both boys aged 16 & 17, bodies have just been brought home to their parents,' the user wrote on Monday.

'Both boys would sell watermelons in Kabul markets and feed off the bins to survive and provide for their mother. The 2 boys were their mother's only children. She has no other family and has no idea how she will survive under Taliban regime.'

Separate footage was captured on Monday by one of a dozen men who were seen on wheel housing of the American C-17 military transport plane as it taxied towards the runway. A number of those seen in the video look to be young men, clinging on for dear life and watching as crowds of people lined the tarmac.

It is not known what became of the man who filmed the video or those who appeared in it, but horrifying footage taken on board a similar jet reveals how one was crushed to death in the landing gear - his legs dangling sickeningly from the side of the aircraft.

The horrifying scenes will likely become the defining image of America and NATO's withdrawal from Afghanistan, a debacle that has seen President Biden accused of 'humiliating' his country on the world stage and western allies shamed for 'abandoning' Afghans who assisted their failed fight to install democracy in the country.

Afghans passing their babies and small children to strangers to escape the murdering taliban. My heart breaks for these people...and my blood boils in response to a US president who does this cruel hideous thing to afghanians and Americans abandoned in that country.

May you reap what you have sown Joe.

E9AR250XoAILXfP

Afghans passing their babies and small children to strangers to escape the murdering taliban. My heart breaks for these people...and my blood boils in response to a US president who does this cruel hideous thing to afghanians and Americans abandoned in that country.

Idiots who were so deeply infected with TDS that they voted for this can share their part too.

Try to imagine mothers passing babies to soldiers under a Trump presidency. If you dare.

Riight.

February 29 2020
After a week-long deal to reduce violence across Afghanistan, the U.S. and the Taliban signed a historic agreement Saturday that would see U.S. troops start to withdraw, according to a statement issued Friday afternoon by President Donald Trump.

"Soon, at my direction, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will witness the signing of an agreement with representatives of the Taliban, while Secretary of Defense Mark Esper will issue a joint declaration with the government of Afghanistan. If the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan live up to these commitments, we will have a powerful path forward to end the war in Afghanistan and bring our troops home," Trump said.

“In my view, we bear a major responsibility for this. Began under President Trump when he authorized negotiations between the U.S. and the Taliban without the Afghan government in the room said Ryan Crocker.

"We pressed them to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners. Eventually they did it, and watched them go back into the fight against the people who released them. So this is a year and a half worth of demoralization.”

Dotard had 19 months do do something but he dithered and played golf.

As usual, Trumptards blame anyone but their fat, orange, dear leader.

Forum List

Back