Afghan Supreme Leader to Fully Enforce Sharia Law Including Public Executions, Stonings, Floggings and Amputations

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
In a giant surprise to nobody, the Taliban are going back to full Sharia.
Women are cattle & stoning people to death is back in style.

Oh well, it's their country, they need to clean up their mess themselves.
You can't help people that refuse to move out of the Stone Age & the US never should have gotten into the Team America World Police role that the military industrial complex pushes to keep the $ flowing.

Afghanistan’s supreme leader, Hibatullah Akhundzada , has ordered the country’s judges to fully enforce Islamic law.

Under Sharia Law, certain types of crimes, such as adultery, alcohol consumption, theft, kidnapping, robbery, apostasy, and rebellion, have punishments that are mandated. Punishments can include public execution, stoning and flogging and amputation.

Taliban chief spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid tweeted, “His Highness Amir al-Mu’minin in a meeting with the judges: – Carefully examine the files of thieves, kidnappers and seditionists. – Those files in which all the Shariah conditions of Hadad and Qisas have been fulfilled, you are obliged to implement Hadad and Qisas. Because this is the ruling of Sharia and my command which is obligatory.”

The best example of a "shit-hole" country in the world.

Now we will have even more emigrants going to "western democracies," mainly in Europe, where they can establish little enclaves of Afghan culture in their new homes. It's destroying Europe, but who cares?

Now we will have even more emigrants going to "western democracies," mainly in Europe, where they can establish little enclaves of Afghan culture in their new homes. It's destroying Europe, but who cares?

I've a good English friend who splits her life between two homes, one in England and one in France. I'd love to know what she's thinking, but she's one of those who takes the English media blackout thing seriously and is paranoid about what will happen if she is publicly politically honest. I think she just does the KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON thing out of fear.

What's bizarre is that I don't think she's capable of understanding the freedom we have in my very free red state.

I've a good English friend who splits her life between two homes, one in England and one in France. I'd love to know what she's thinking, but she's one of those who takes the English media blackout thing seriously and is paranoid about what will happen if she is publicly politically honest. I think she just does the KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON thing out of fear.

What's bizarre is that I don't think she's capable of understanding the freedom we have in my very free red state.
History looms heavily over Britain and Europe. Not so much here, although it is creeping in. :omg:

You certainly didn't care when Europeans invaded and colonized nations and killed their citizens.

The Wokesters say that it is intolerant to criticize Islam.
Therefore, in the world of wokesters, it must be the case that capital punishment of a woman (by stoning) for complaining about a rape is none of anybody else’s business.

I find that beyond just “odd.” But, then, inherent contradictions never seem to bother wokesters.

In a giant surprise to nobody, the Taliban are going back to full Sharia.
Women are cattle & stoning people to death is back in style.

Oh well, it's their country, they need to clean up their mess themselves.
You can't help people that refuse to move out of the Stone Age & the US never should have gotten into the Team America World Police role that the military industrial complex pushes to keep the $ flowing.

Afghanistan’s supreme leader, Hibatullah Akhundzada , has ordered the country’s judges to fully enforce Islamic law.

Under Sharia Law, certain types of crimes, such as adultery, alcohol consumption, theft, kidnapping, robbery, apostasy, and rebellion, have punishments that are mandated. Punishments can include public execution, stoning and flogging and amputation.

Taliban chief spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid tweeted, “His Highness Amir al-Mu’minin in a meeting with the judges: – Carefully examine the files of thieves, kidnappers and seditionists. – Those files in which all the Shariah conditions of Hadad and Qisas have been fulfilled, you are obliged to implement Hadad and Qisas. Because this is the ruling of Sharia and my command which is obligatory.”

It's Gateway Pundit.. I'd look for another source.

New Topics

Forum List

Back