Afghan refugees begin to arrive in LA but unaffordable rents are complicating the rushed resettlement. Advocates are asking locals to open up homes

I think I would take some in if I had the room. But this little 1000 sq. ft place couldn't quite do it.
I would expect some of these NBA stars with palacial estates to step up to the plate.many of them have multiple homes. I would also like to see Pelosi share some of her ice cream up on the hill with her new grand kids.

This should be fun.
Oh the irony.
You all screamed about getting them out, Biden facilitates, drops them in la and all you can do is ridicule the decision.
Why don't you take in some of the terrorist ridden ragheads instead having a cheap shot at dems for doing your dirty work?
Where's all your compassion now hypocrite? I can only imagine how you would be snickering and chortling attempting to embarrass the government. Yet you say you love America. Your nothing but a classic hate filled low IQ repig. A disgrace to the country. In a time when unity is desperately required you can't help yourself but have a partisan swing at the government.
It's a shame you weren't there to take some of the blast. You're not an Americans bootlace.

If they have friends and family, stay with them. As an alternative, we have thousands of Americans in tents filthying up parks. If it's good enough for Americans it's good enough for Afghans.

Forum List

Back