Afghan Newlyweds Stoned To Death

I honestly don't know how I feel, Quantum Windbag. I want the wars to end and our soldiers to come home. I want peace in Afghanistan. I want the Taliban eradicated. If the situation is truely hopeless, I see no point in expending American lives there, postponing the inevitable.

Mostly, I just feel shocked and saddened.

Dont worry kalam or sunniman will be along to dry your tears and alleviate your fears . Nothing bad that happens ever has any justification in Islam ever no matter what.

Women are always persecuted and subjugated in Islam.
When a girl is but a small child in Islam, she trusts, believes in and loves her parents. In return, they betray that love and trust by forcibly marrying her off to older men who seek children for sex and men whom they do not love. Ultimately the females are forced into a life of servitude to men they neither love nor want to allow them touching her; subjecting the girls to repeated rape by husbands they do not want. Their life: one of misery; hence the self-immolation that is frequently seen.
Women in those backward nations should be allowed to find and marry whom they chose, even if the choice isn't one the parents want for them. If the marriage doesn't work out, then they get divorced and find someone else. But, at least it would be their freedom of choice.
As for the concept of: "well, that's their country and that's their laws," that doesn't make it right. Female genital mutilation has been in northern africa for a countless centuries, but governments are pushing such nations to end it, as are women who were once forced to undergo such a barbaric practise. It completely destroys the woman's ability to enjoy the intimacy as men do. Just because something barbaric has been done for centuries, doesn't make it right.
I hate all organized religions. No one, not a single individual has ever proven there to be an invisible bearded man in the sky who periodically grants wishes. The concept is so childish and absurd, yet many people keep clinging to the concept, simply because they've been brainwashed into it. Worse yet is people forcing others to abide by religious edicts from people claiming to speak on behalf of the invisible bearded man. Humans are so gullible, it's pathetic. They just don't get it that the so-called religious sholars are only pushing such agendas to serve themselves. They love seeing the gullible jump through hoops to please them.

What about the "Rights" of the villagers to cleanse their village of criminals?

Amid a global outcry over a couple stoned to death for adultery in Afghanistan, Eliza Griswold asks why an Islamic law designed to protect women’s rights is being used against them today.

foto-women-killed-by-taliban.png

Woman stoned to death in north Afghanistan | Turkic Press

Afghan Runaways Flee Forced Marriages | Turkic Press

The stoning lasts two minutes. Hundreds of rocks – some larger than a man’s fist – are thrown at her head and body. She tries to crawl out of the hole, but is beaten back by the stones. A boulder is then thrown at her head, her burka is soaked in blood, and she collapses inside the hole.

stoned.jpg

It's a human rights violation.
No, it was a criminal act.

No, it was a human rights violation. This brings to mind the Arab lack of uncaring for their black brethren in Africa while they kill their entire tribes of men and boys, raping the women in order to remove a black tribe and install and Arab tribe.

The religion of peace?

Can you show this in present use Jos? How far back do you need to go in time to show the Jew's living under "Death by Stoning"? When was the last time it was practiced by Jew's?
I don't know but anyone who protested against that jewish law would be crucified, oh wait Crucifixion of Jesus - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
you have received -40 reputation points from Ropey.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
thousands of years ago and compared with today? Your hatred shows clear.

Can you show this in present use Jos? How far back do you need to go in time to show the Jew's living under "Death by Stoning"? When was the last time it was practiced by Jew's?
I don't know but anyone who protested against that jewish law would be crucified, oh wait Crucifixion of Jesus - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
you have received -40 reputation points from Ropey.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
thousands of years ago and compared with today? Your hatred shows clear.

And it does. You compare what is happening today with Muslims to what happened thousands of years ago with Jews.

I believe that what you did there deserves what I gave you.

Compare fairly or I will neg you when it is obscene, and comparing the stoning of thousands of years ago to a couple killed in the present as well as turning a thread about Afghan newlyweds into a Jew hate post where you quote yourself with more ancient Jewish history is obscene.

For that I negged you.

Biggest lessons learned here?...Muslims be CRAAAAZZZY!!!! & Don't live in a Muslim Country. Class dismissed. Have a nice day. :)

Last edited:
Women are always persecuted and subjugated in Islam.
Why have you formed that perception?
Some women have achieved high political office in Muslim majority states.
Women in Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alah is a misogynist

Quran 4:34
Allah has made men superior to women because men spend their wealth to support them. Therefore, virtuous women are obedient, and they are to guard their unseen parts as Allah has guarded them. As for women whom you fear will rebel, admonish them first, and then send them to a separate bed, and then beat them. But if they are obedi-ent after that, then do nothing further; surely Allah is exalted and great!

Sharia law...
When a husband notices signs of rebelliousness in his wife whether in words as when she answers him coldly when she used to do so politely, or he asks her to come to bed and she refuses, con-trary to her usual habit; or whether in acts, as when he finds her averse to him when she was previously kind and cheerful, he warns her in words without keeping from her or hitting her, for it may be that she has an excuse.

The warning could be to tell her, "Fear Allah concerning the rights you owe to me,"

or it could be to explain that rebelliousness nullifies his obligation to support her and give her a turn amongst other wives, or it could be to inform her, "Your obeying me is religiously obligatory".

If she commits rebelliousness, he keeps from sleeping (having sex) with her and refuses to speak to her, and may hit her, but not in a way that injures her, meaning he may not bruise her, break bones, wound her, or cause blood to flow. It is unlawful to strike another's face. He may hit her whether she is rebellious only once or whether more than once, though a weaker opinion holds that he may not hit her unless there is repeated rebelliousness.

Forum List

Back