Afghan girl ‘beheaded for refusing prostitution’

“But at least in Gul’s case, we are glad the murderer has been arrested and brought to justice,” he said.

Justice? What is the punishment for beheading your daughter in law?

I hope that the person who killed the girl enjoys being in Hell because that is where they will end up if they are not sorry for what they did to her!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly

This was a criminal act of murder plain and simple.

It had zero to do with Islam, muslims, or the Taliban. :cool:

Greeting Sunni Man
You could say the same biased environment in this country
which allows such people to harass women as less respected than men in authority
also allows the oppression and abuse of religion
to hijack government and cause the political violence complained about in the media

If the culture of gender disparity in Pakistan and Afghanistan allows
such corruption to run rampant, then that is the common factor.

What is justice for beheading your daughter in law?

No one can bring back the murdered daughter, or reverse the horrible suffering and agony caused by this atrocity.

However, there is much people can do to help other women and children being trafficked and sold as sex slaves throughout Asia. I would recommend sentencing these people to either hard labor for life, so their work can fund the education and future for women and children otherwise trapped in sweat shops or brothels, or working and helping service programs to build schools to assist communities breaking out of poverty that otherwise depends on exploiting women and children.

the man who protested "three cups of tea" started a charity to help such people rescued from trafficking in Pakistan and South Asia. anyone caught on the wrong side of this problem could be held to pay restitution into programs on the corrective and preventative side working for justice.

Last edited:
I wonder which side Sunni man comes down on...

That is freaken retarded Rozman.

How could there be two sides to this story??

Dear Sunni Man: is there any teaching in Islam or from Muhammad
that requires restitution to heal relations of damages done by trangression?
Please see my msg previously, regarding how can there be justice after an act like this.
Do you have any comments or ideas on this? What does Islam teach as a response or duty?

The criminals who murdered the young woman will be given a trial.

And if found guilty will most likely receive the death penalty.

Which is basically the same sentence handed down by the judge and jury in many states in the U.S. for capital murder. :cool:

What is justice for beheading your daughter in law?
At least they arrested the whole lot of them. I don't know what the laws are in Afghanistan about murdering an innocent woman.

It's so sad what happened to her. :(

With regards to Islam and sharia law...
If you steal and get caught you get your hand cut off.
If you are a woman and get gang raped by 100 crazy Arabs and there were no witnesses
the woman is brought to the town square is is stoned to death.

In this case the guys are probably told....

You guys are bad......bad,bad,bad
Don't do it again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back