Afghan Colonel Was Paid $250,000 to Kill U.S. Air Force Personnel, Pentagon Cover-Up Ensued

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"On April 27, 2011, Afghan Air Force Colonel Ahmad Gul gunned down eight U.S. Air Force personnel and a civilian contractor inside the Afghan Air Force headquarters, including investigators who had just arrived in the country to examine rampant corruption in the Afghan military.

Multiple Air Force and CENTCOM investigations claimed to find no motive for the attack, leaving the families of those killed with no answers.
Now, a senior U.S. official has gone on the record claiming that a United Nations team tracked substantial payments to the killer and his family made days just prior to the incident

For the Record learned that a joint investigation conducted by then-U.S. Task Force 2010, charged at the time with tracing terror financing in Afghanistan and the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan, found that Gul had received a large deposit in a family bank account and that all of his debts were wiped clean just one week before the killings.

Thomas Creal, who served as the lead expert for Task Force 2010, investigated the killer’s finances and found evidence he says overwhelmingly points to Gul’s connection to criminal networks.

This report has never been made public.

BOMBSHELL: Afghan Colonel Was Paid $250,000 to Kill U.S. Air Force Personnel, Pentagon Cover-Up Ensued

This not Political. It's not a Obama/Bush thing, it's a systemic evil that nobody wants to believe.

That's how it works there. By legal tribal laws, I'm cool with it. We will learn. A few bodies at a time.
I hope he got a complimentary pallet of cash with the job well done.

pallets_of_cash_2050081722-15705.jpg

btw. Afghan folks know, the US will leave at some point, or do so little in the end.
Which is now. So why not make some money for what the US has done to the area.

Guess where all the aid we send them goes......lots of goes to the wrong people....another reason to just get out. the policy of raining money is getting our own guys killed

I'm not bound by the ideologies of the right or left paradigm. My belief is that it/they are a construct of the Political Class in order to keep us divided. Now is this "paradigm" real at ground level? Only in that the people sadly have accepted it. Have I always believed this? No. I would have ardently defended all things conservative. I now find myself with no sure political footing but I think that that is beneficial as I have been freed the "matrix" if you will. The "truth" however is the "truth" and it's out in the open for everyone to see, sadly though very few seek it out and there are days I wish I didn't know. Today is a day like that.

Forum List

Back