Afgan children are starving

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The dark, saucer-like eyes of seven-month-old Samera stare out as a nurse cradles her head gently and cleans her desperately weak body.
She is one of the innocent victims of the humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan, among many suffering from the effects of severe acute malnutrition, one of the biggest killers in children aged under five.
Her 12-year-old brother Temor is worried and feels helpless.
'I would like bread and milk for my little sister,' he says. 'My mother and father are unemployed, and we have nothing to eat and nothing to drink. Sometimes we can find bread and sometimes we can't.'
Temor lives with his mother Sonia, 36, two brothers and Samera in a single-room home in a remote community in northern Afghanistan.
Samera's father has gone to Iran seeking work but they have not received any money.
Samera weighs just 8lb and her lifeline has been the Mobile Health Centre – one of 66 operated in the country by Save the Children – where she is being fed a special peanut-based paste which provides her with vital vitamins.
Food prices have skyrocketed and there is little or no work for adults in but Temor says: 'I wish I was older so I could work and make money. I wish I could go to the mosque and to school.
'We want our situation to improve. We want to have water here.'

Comment:
Does Joe Biden feel any shame?
bidentalskdhcskhcskfjkfsh.jpg
bidentalskdjcskdcs.jpg

The dark, saucer-like eyes of seven-month-old Samera stare out as a nurse cradles her head gently and cleans her desperately weak body.
She is one of the innocent victims of the humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan, among many suffering from the effects of severe acute malnutrition, one of the biggest killers in children aged under five.
'I would like bread and milk for my little sister,' he says. 'My mother and father are unemployed, and we have nothing to eat and nothing to drink. Sometimes we can find bread and sometimes we can't.'
Temor lives with his mother Sonia, 36, two brothers and Samera in a single-room home in a remote community in northern Afghanistan.
Samera's father has gone to Iran seeking work but they have not received any money.
Samera weighs just 8lb and her lifeline has been the Mobile Health Centre – one of 66 operated in the country by Save the Children – where she is being fed a special peanut-based paste which provides her with vital vitamins.
Food prices have skyrocketed and there is little or no work for adults in but Temor says: 'I wish I was older so I could work and make money. I wish I could go to the mosque and to school.

Comment:
View attachment 682587View attachment 682586

Children are starving all over the world.

It's funny how little you care about them.

The Afghan children are starving because fuckwad Joe Biden wants them to starve.

No, they're starving because the US went into Afghanistan and replaced the Taliban, but was unable and incapable of replacing it with something that actually worked.

Puppet governments, a failure to understand the people and culture meant that US troops were dying every year in Afghanistan, the US was paying way too much money to keep it going and for no strategic reason.
The US should have pulled out a LONG TIME AGO.

Plugs wanted to check the stupid box, and by God, he did it. 13 heros murdered cuz of that crayon-eating fucktard. Apparently it's not a good place to launder money so let the Taliban have billions in high tech weapons and it's off to find a place that will play ball..... like Ukraine.

Comment:
It's a Taliban problem to solve. For that matter, they are Sunni Muslims and the Arab nations who are predominantly Sunni, could help them.

Comment:
fake pics. You must of read the report or watched this on Fox news.

or seen the headlines.

Plugs wanted to check the stupid box, and by God, he did it. 13 heros murdered cuz of that crayon-eating fucktard. Apparently it's not a good place to launder money so let the Taliban have billions in high tech weapons and it's off to find a place that will play ball..... like Ukraine.

And yet, under Trump killed in action deaths were 44.
Biden will have lower KIA deaths, less "heroes" killed because he pulled out.

Comment:

The should rename their village in honor of Nancy Pelosi, build a statue of her, and open a twitter account praising her. Then she will make sure they all have food.

We know that Trump had an orderly plan of withdrawal. No matter how much enemy democrats want to deny it. That's why they are enemies.

Now, there is nothing to do but let them die.

The befuddled idiot didn't pull people out in a planned and orderly way.

So, how would YOU have done it?

Do you even think it's possible to pull out in an orderly way, when so many people wanted to get out of the country?

Forum List

Back