Affirmative Action for Whites in Mexifornia...Any politician have the nuts to push this?

BrokeLoser

Gold Member
Reaction score
When Whites became a minority group didn’t they automatically qualify for Affirmative Action? Shouldn’t Mexicans start losing opportunity to Whites...you know, to keep the playing field level and all....Shouldn’t Whites start begging for government intervention?
What would happen if a politician here started such dialogue?

Deno

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you are White,

you can’t expect a fair shake from anyone when it comes to race……

The left with their thirst for political power have succeeded

beyond their wildest dream with their racial division

and demonization of Whites…

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Reaction score
White-Genocide is real. It's imperative that the Wall be built in order to preserve our White European heritage. I'd also like to add that interracial marriage should be outlawed again.

Deno

Gold Member
Reaction score
White-Genocide is real. It's imperative that the Wall be built in order to preserve our White European heritage. I'd also like to add that interracial marriage should be outlawed again.

I am thinking you are a leftie plant...….

Only a leftie could hold your ignorant views...…...

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I am thinking you are a leftie plant...….

Only a leftie could hold your ignorant views...…...
That would be superior views!

Deno

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Gold Member
Reaction score
I’d be curious to hear what our resident white haters think of this subject matter....Where is JoeB131 ?

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When Whites became a minority group didn’t they automatically qualify for Affirmative Action? Shouldn’t Mexicans start losing opportunity to Whites...you know, to keep the playing field level and all....Shouldn’t Whites start begging for government intervention?
I do not think they have to worry about it for a long time..

According to 2015 US Census Bureau estimates, California's population was 72.9% White, 6.5% Black or African American, 14.7% Asian, 1.7% Native Americans, 0.5% Pacific Islander and 3.8% from two or more races.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Gold Member
Reaction score

According to 2015 US Census Bureau estimates, California's population was 72.9% White, 6.5% Black or African American, 14.7% Asian, 1.7% Native Americans, 0.5% Pacific Islander and 3.8% from two or more races.
That’s quite crafty of you....where is the wetback group?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
Reaction score
Jessie Jackson says whites are pre-occupied with time.

-Geaux

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That is not a race shit for brains.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Gold Member
Reaction score

I threw you for a loop huh...I meant the Beaner group

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I threw you for a loop huh...I meant the Beaner group
You are a confused individual. I do not speak "racist" so I am not sure what you are asking about.

If you have an issue with the numbers above, take it up with the Census folks.

Slade3200

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You really don’t understand the point of affirmative action or the ugly discriminatory history of our country that led to it do you? This doesn’t need to be a partisan issue

Most reactions - Past 7 days