Affirmative action doesn’t just hurt whites, it backfires on blacks

I posted the article.

How can you black racists deny that lowered standards for blacks means more of them get in, when they would have been rejected had they been white?

You better prepare yourself. The SCOTUS will probably rule that different GPA cut-offs for blacks and whites is in violation of the equal protection clause. It’s past time to put a stop to racist policies, and racists like you who defend them.
There are no black racists here and you are wrong. You better prepare yourself, because white women will be returned to the kitchen if AA is shut down. You are the racist lady, your every post proves it. You posted an article written by someone with a right wing bias and claim their opinion is fact. You have been shown the facts but you cling to ignorance.

Last edited:
I’m going to enjoy watching it NOT happen and watching you choke on your fury and frustration.
I'm going to watch it happen and laugh as you get red and your veins start popping out. I probably won't take any money because that will leave more money to a younger person to build their future. I have buiklt mine. So I find it funny how you think that your opposing reparations is going to cause me any harm. And your opinion on this matter is irrelevant because this is business between blacks and the governments of this country. Not you.

You racists have been pimped to believe this is money for nothing, but you would not want to turn black to get this "money for nothing."

Yep, it says I’m having a bad night. As much as I hate to admit it, I fall into the elderly category now being seventy years old. Sometimes at my age sleep is hard to come by.
That's your personal problem and as you are 70, maybe you should consider your racism. I'm 61 so you aren't talking to a child.

I posted the article.

How can you black racists deny that lowered standards for blacks means more of them get in, when they would have been rejected had they been white?

You better prepare yourself. The SCOTUS will probably rule that different GPA cut-offs for blacks and whites is in violation of the equal protection clause. It’s past time to put a stop to racist policies, and racists like you who defend them.
Let me repost what Paul told you.

Race had nothing to do with the University of Texas's decision to deny admission to Abigail Fisher.

In 2008, the year Fisher sent in her application, competition to get into Texas university was stiff. Students entering through the university's Top 10 program (a mechanism that granted automatic admission to any teen who graduated in the upper 10 percent of his or her high school class) claimed around 92% of the spots

Fisher failed to graduate in the top 10 percent of her class, meaning she had to compete for the limited number of spaces up for grabs.

So she and others who did not make the cut were chose based on two scores

1. Grades and test scores.
2. A personal achievement index, awarded points for two essays, leadership, activities, service and "special circumstances."

Those included socioeconomic status of the student or the student's school, coming from a home with a single parent or one where English wasn't spoken.

Those two scores, combined, determine admission.

Even among those students, Fisher was garbage

Court records showed her grade point average (3.59) and SAT scores (1180 out of 1600) were good but not great for a university that was very selective.

Just to show how selective the university of Texas was, the school's rejection rate that year for the remaining 841 openings was higher than the turn-down rate for students trying to get into Harvard.

It's true that the university (for whatever reason) offered provisional admission to some students with lower test scores and grades than Fisher. So Yes Lisa558 is correct on that but what she doesn't tell you is that five of those students were black or Latino and 42 were white

Fisher didn't mention those 42 applicants in interviews.

Nor did she acknowledge the 168 black and Latino students with grades as good as or better than Fisher's who were also denied entry into the university that year.

Also left unsaid is the fact that Fisher turned down a standard UT offer under which she could have gone to the university her sophomore year if she earned a 3.2 GPA at another Texas university school in her freshman year.

----

So you're a liar Lisa. But that's all you have.

Forum List

Back