Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump

The nature of TS/SCI documents is you can't describe them, without revealing classified information.

Do you remember George W. Bush's August 6th 2001 PDB?
The one Condoleeza Rice had to get the "TITLE" of it declassified so she could reveal the title, to congress.

Not anything in the contents, just the title.

There weren't many people who had specific knowledge of the documents or their specific contents. Any "leak" as you claim should have happened, is actually a testament to the integrity of the investigation.
Why did you open a thread quoting CNN and some ex CIA smack screaming bloody murder over this if 'the integrity of the investigation' is so good?

The execution order unsealing the affidavit can be found here. The letter from the DOJ explaining the reasoning behind redactions is here. The heavily redacted list of requested redactions is here. And finally, the affidavit itself is here. And that affidavit wastes no time in making clear that this is a serious matter:

And when it comes to the conclusion, the document is even more harsh:

That’s far from all that’s still visible, and still incredibly damning for Donald Trump.

When it comes to the statutory authority behind the affidavit, the FBI goes immediately to the heart of concerns:

This is a criminal investigation. The FBI has cause to believe that there have been multiple violations of federal law. That law calls for fines and/or imprisonment. And they believe the “fruits of crime” will be found at “PREMISES”—otherwise known as Mar-a-Lago.

Does that sound like enough to get measured for an orange jumpsuit?

Hold on for another paragraph.
Correct! It's not damning for Trump. Another nothing burger from the leftist who break laws and social norms all the time.

Why did you open a thread quoting CNN and some ex CIA smack screaming bloody murder over this if 'the integrity of the investigation' is so good?
I don't remember opening a thread, like you're accusing me of.

I think your faulty recollection has caused you to be prejudiced against my posts.

I'm back. The cubs are fine. My daughter is set up. This is her gig, as the parent. I did my time in the barrel a long time ago as a Den leader through Webelos, as well as Pack Leader, for Pack 203 and some time in Troop 203, when the twins were kids.
Checked AP before logging back on. Their lead is about "Trump Search:What May Come Next In The Inquiry With Legal Peril, so newswise, I don't think I missed much.
And again you avoid all of Biden's lies and issues and stay on trump

And again you avoid all of Biden's lies and issues and stay on trump
Look doofus the title of this thread and what it is really about is "Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump". It is not about Biden. Are you wanting to derail this thread, changing to a subject more to your liking? I have not been doing much Mod work this afternoon, but I can call one for you if you are determined to derail the thread.

Look doofus the title of this thread and what it is really about is "Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump". It is not about Biden. Are you wanting to derail this thread, changing to a subject more to your liking? I have not been doing much Mod work this afternoon, but I can call one for you if you are determined to derail the thread.
Oh. So whataboutism is now all that is needed to shut down a thread?

Well, doofus, better start shutting em all down.

Then again, you've shown you really are one to selectively enforce rules.

But doofus, IS it damning for Donald Trump?

Uh yeah - no.

But you're still consumed with hate - Heil Soros. :thup:

Last edited:
Oh. So whataboutism is now all that is needed to shut down a thread?

Well, doofus, better start shutting em all down.

Then again, you've shown you really are one to selectively enforce rules.
Don't look at me on this thread. I keep relating to the subject as the rules say. You want to change from Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump. I guess that is a tough subject for you. I'm all tore up for you. Why don't you start a thread on the topic you like and see if there is anybody that wants to discuss it?

I have a life and have read nothing outside the OP title. Are they saying our Alzheimer ridden resident (and most democrats) are beholden to the Ukraine and China?

Don't look at me on this thread. I keep relating to the subject as the rules say. You want to change from Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump. I guess that is a tough subject for you. I'm all tore up for you. Why don't you start a thread on the topic you like and see if there is anybody that wants to discuss it?

So to recap, Joe Biden sent goons to attack his political rival for 2024.

I mean, crushing political rivals is part of the fascist way...

The execution order unsealing the affidavit can be found here. The letter from the DOJ explaining the reasoning behind redactions is here. The heavily redacted list of requested redactions is here. And finally, the affidavit itself is here. And that affidavit wastes no time in making clear that this is a serious matter:

That’s far from all that’s still visible, and still incredibly damning for Donald Trump.

When it comes to the statutory authority behind the affidavit, the FBI goes immediately to the heart of concerns:

This is a criminal investigation. The FBI has cause to believe that there have been multiple violations of federal law. That law calls for fines and/or imprisonment. And they believe the “fruits of crime” will be found at “PREMISES”—otherwise known as Mar-a-Lago.

Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump

Says no serious human being............

No, it isn't a criminal investigation......it is a political hit job by the democrats using their gestapo, the FBI......

Nothing they did was justified when it comes to Presidential records, you doofus...

New Topics

Forum List

Back