AF Band Goes All Flash Mob At Smithsonian

I like it. You know, there is an eerie feeling about this though. As I was watching it the other day ( I've seen it before ) the musicians playing music on the titanic came to mind. I had a vivid picture of it in my mind and thought......this is like the music that went before the Titanic sank. Perhaps what is most disheartening to me lately is that so few americans believe America can fall! To many America is like the Titanic - impossible that she could sink to the bottom of the ocean floor. Much of America simply does not realize we are on a collision course with that "iceberg"... and that when it strikes America will go down in 1 hour. Exactly as the Titanic did. - Jeri p.s. Revelations 18 makes it very plain. It will happen in 1 hour.

I like it. You know, there is an eerie feeling about this though. As I was watching it the other day ( I've seen it before ) the musicians playing music on the titanic came to mind. I had a vivid picture of it in my mind and thought......this is like the music that went before the Titanic sank. Perhaps what is most disheartening to me lately is that so few americans believe America can fall! To many America is like the Titanic - impossible that she could sink to the bottom of the ocean floor. Much of America simply does not realize we are on a collision course with that "iceberg"... and that when it strikes America will go down in 1 hour. Exactly as the Titanic did. - Jeri p.s. Revelations 18 makes it very plain. It will happen in 1 hour.

O.K.

But don't be a buzzkill on this one.

Have a great Christmas. If you are Christian...I hope the reason for the season can stay at the top of your considerations.

If you are not Christiam, I hope you are able to join and enjoy family and friends.

I know this will get moved....but I figured this is where it should start....

Kinda cool....I think.

Merry Christmas Everyone....even to you libs.

Air Force Band Goes All Flash Mob At Smithsonian To The Delight Of Surprised Visitors | Independent Journal Review

Fantastic!

Reminds me of the days of Arnald Gabriel as commander and conductor of the USAF band. The singing Sergeants have vastly improved over the years. Wow.

Thank you so much for sharing, Listening! I wish I could press the thanks button 10 times for that one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back