Advise to Trump supporters - From a Liberal

* Take responsibility for your actions: Liberals aren't perfect by a longshot, but pointing your finger at Liberals misdeeds every time someone points out your own misdeeds is simply deflection, and turning a blind eye to your own faults.
I can understand you are trying to brainwash the masses., but you can’t actually believe that B.S. yourself? No one can be that stupid… you are merely reveling in vicious hypocrisy. Four years of total scheming and corruption pretty much has proven that.
There are many paid shills from China that have penetrated this forum,you can tell cause they make up lie after lie and avoid facts,even half the mods are commie lovers.love the lies he told that trump encouraged the violence,it was the a democrat antifa that started the violence as they always do.

Trump Supporters. I know you're unhappy. Things didn't go your way this time around. A little friendly advise if I may:

* It would be helpful to do some serious research before making claims about massive, widespread voter fraud. Every bit of judicial discretion was cut in Trump's favor by Donald Trump's own handpicked judges, who looked carefully at his evidence of voter fraud and concluded it didn't pass legal muster.

* Tone down the violence: When Al Gore and Hillary Clinton lost in 2000 and 2016, they were angry too, but chose to air their grievances in the courts rather than encouraging their supporters to storm the capital, destroy property, and kill people. Violence may give you an ego boost, but you'll lose supporters (and elections) in the long run.

* Take responsibility for your actions: Liberals aren't perfect by a longshot, but pointing your finger at Liberals misdeeds every time someone points out your own misdeeds is simply deflection, and turning a blind eye to your own faults.

* Accept changing demographics: Like it or not, white people will soon be in the minority in America. Putting up barriers, making racist comments, and alienating non white people will only shrink your voter base.

* Do your homework before you take a stand on something: This goes for the left wing as well, but just because Donald Trump, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham or someone else tells you something, doesn't make it the gospel of Jesus Christ.

* They'll always be another election: America took a slightly Liberal turn this time around, next time it may be the Conservatives turn. One disappointing election cycle is not the end of the world.

Thank You for tuning in - - :bye1:
I will now give advice to a brick wall. It will understand better.

Trump Supporters. I know you're unhappy. Things didn't go your way this time around. A little friendly advise if I may:

* It would be helpful to do some serious research before making claims about massive, widespread voter fraud. Every bit of judicial discretion was cut in his Trump's favor by Donald Trump's own handpicked judges, who looked carefully at his evidence of voter fraud and concluded it didn't pass legal muster.

* Tone down the violence: When Al Gore and Hillary Clinton lost in 2000 and 2016, they were angry too, but chose to air their grievances in the courts rather than encouraging their supporters to storm the capital, destroy property, and kill people. Violence may give you an ego boost, but you'll lose supporters (and elections) in the long run.

* Accept changing demographics: Like it or not, white people will soon be in the minority in America. Putting up barriers, making racist comments, and alienating non white people will only shrink your voter base.

* Do your homework before you take a stand on something: This goes for the left wing as well, but just because Donald Trump, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham or someone else tells you something, doesn't make it the gospel of Jesus Christ.

* They'll always be another election: America took a slightly Liberal turn this time around, next time it may be the Conservatives turn. One disappointing election cycle is not the end of the world.

I hope a Biden adminstration leads to you losing your job and everything you own. Hope you are assaulted by BLM and Antifa terrorist. Don't give me advice you Marxist fuck.

Bush92-
Losing my job? I own my own business

Hope you are assaulted by BLM and Antifa terrorist? - I live in Seattle, and though I'm an older white guy, no one has assaulted or bothered me, in addition, all the reports of looting and burning by the BLM group is wildly exaggerated. - Sorry to disappoint.

Don't give me advice you Marxist fuck?? Your term Marxist may have a grain of truth to it, but I have just as much right to post here as you. More so, in fact since I don't stoop to using profanity or personal attacks.

Have a nice day! :bye1:

There are many paid shills from China that have penetrated this forum, you can tell cause they make up lie after lie and avoid facts, even half the mods are commie lovers .love the lies he told that trump encouraged the violence, it was the a democrat antifa that started the violence as they always do.

Really? Boy, the communists do not leave one stone unturned do they? And those docile Chinese leaders and their mannerisms, you just cannot get the impression they are all that avaricious to conquer or destroy the world. I don’t get it? They are atheists or, at a minimum, have zero interest in God or what lies beyond the grave. So they are “all in” with this life, and that is what they do?... spend all their years being thieves and murderers and oppressing their own people into lifeless submission?

* It would be helpful to do some serious research before making claims about massive, widespread voter fraud. Every bit of judicial discretion was cut in his Trump's favor by Donald Trump's own handpicked judges, who looked carefully at his evidence of voter fraud and concluded it didn't pass legal muster.

* Do your homework before you take a stand on something: This goes for the left wing as well, but just because Donald Trump, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham or some other group tells you something, doesn't make it the gospel of Jesus Christ.

it would be easier to boil it down to the 4-5 states that violated their own constitution which violated the fed constitution and changed the election rules without proper procedure,,,

that alone prove a bad election,,,

and I am not a trump supporter but a concerned american that is disgusted by both partys,,,

These states made their own election rules. Voted on and approved by their legislators and signed off by their election officials. Either you believe in that Constitution or you don't. So which is it?

Yeah they did...illegally.

Anything you say Rush. Repeat a lie often enough, and eventually it becomes truth for the believers. Sad.
When did you stop thinking for yourself? Before or after you saw the brilliance that was Donald Trump? :)

* Do your homework before you take a stand on something: This goes for the left wing as well, but just because Donald Trump, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham or some other group tells you something, doesn't make it the gospel of Jesus Christ.

it would be easier to boil it down to the 4-5 states that violated their own constitution which violated the fed constitution and changed the election rules without proper procedure,,,

that alone prove a bad election,,,

and I am not a trump supporter but a concerned american that is disgusted by both partys,,,

These states made their own election rules. Voted on and approved by their legislators and signed off by their election officials. Either you believe in that Constitution or you don't. So which is it?

Yeah they did...illegally.

Anything you say Rush. Repeat a lie often enough, and eventually it becomes truth for the believers. Sad.
When did you stop thinking for yourself? Before or after you saw the brilliance that was Donald Trump? :)

LOL....I dont listen to Rush.
Try again ya faggot.

Forum List

Back