Advice on U.S Universities, please.

My wife is hispanic and doesn't speak English much. We have 2 kids. She is currently saving in order to send our kid to one of the big Universities in the U.S like Yale or Harvard.
Problem is my son, looks more like me. Fair hair and white. I'm not keen on the idea of my son being a white male being educated by leftists with their hatred of white males and also their indoctrination churning out weirdoes, ne'er do wells and libtards.
I've watched enough videos of these University types on Youtube, and to be honest I'd rather my son learnt a trade or studied in a conservative university (if such a thing exists). Or alternatively study in another country like in Eastern Europe etc.
So, are there Conservative Univeristies in the U.S which does not teach Critical Race theory and 72 genders and kneeling before a football game etc?
My wife is not clued in on what libtards are doing to the U.S and Europe. I try to explain to her but it's like talking to the wall.

No worries,
You know there are dozens of American universities considered the equal of the Ivy League?

Duke, University of Chicago, USC, Caltech, Georgetown, Notre Dame, Rice, Boston University for starters. Sorry it doesn't answer your question exactly though.

The Ivy leagues aren't actually much good for actual education. They are training and a badge into the aristocracy. Most state schools will impart FAR more actual knowledge on a given subject.

The purpose of Harvard is to create rulers and bureaucrats, not to educate doctors and engineers.

My wife is hispanic and doesn't speak English much. We have 2 kids. She is currently saving in order to send our kid to one of the big Universities in the U.S like Yale or Harvard.
Problem is my son, looks more like me. Fair hair and white. I'm not keen on the idea of my son being a white male being educated by leftists with their hatred of white males and also their indoctrination churning out weirdoes, ne'er do wells and libtards.
I've watched enough videos of these University types on Youtube, and to be honest I'd rather my son learnt a trade or studied in a conservative university (if such a thing exists). Or alternatively study in another country like in Eastern Europe etc.
So, are there Conservative Univeristies in the U.S which does not teach Critical Race theory and 72 genders and kneeling before a football game etc?
My wife is not clued in on what libtards are doing to the U.S and Europe. I try to explain to her but it's like talking to the wall.

By the time a young man or woman goes off to college (if they decide to), if they do not know their own mind, something has gone terribly wrong long before.

The Ivy leagues aren't actually much good for actual education. They are training and a badge into the aristocracy. Most state schools will impart FAR more actual knowledge on a given subject.

How do you know?

A friend of mine got his math degree from some small rinky-dink public college ... it didn't matter the school, just that he was good at math ... software engineer in spite never taking a single computer class ... his wife buys and sells multi-million dollar homes as a hobby ... and he's down to owning just a couple Cessnas ... not bad for an Itchydick U alumni ...

First of all, you need to clear that poppycock out of your head and send your kid to the best school you can afford and that he wants to go to so that he can get a great education. There are many excellent colleges and universities to choose from. Apparently, you have not attended college based on your analysis, which is skewed. Somebody gave you bad advice. For example, Princeton University, generally considered to be a liberal school, has produced excellent conservative
government officials over the years. So don't be fooled by their persona. It ain't true, and some people try to denigrate them to justify their own sordid existence.

Send the kid to a trade school. Let him be a plumber-electrician. It's cheaper and he'll make plenty of money and not be brainwashed. Win-win-win.

There's a lot of truth in that statement. I'm glad I went to college, but it was before they turned into marxist and hate indoctrination camps.

The most important decision regardless of where one goes to college is to commit to not going into debt for it.

A friend of mine got his math degree from some small rinky-dink public college ... it didn't matter the school, just that he was good at math ... software engineer in spite never taking a single computer class ... his wife buys and sells multi-million dollar homes as a hobby ... and he's down to owning just a couple Cessnas ... not bad for an Itchydick U alumni ...
Very successful family

Or alternatively study in another country like in Eastern Europe etc
That sounds a bit strange. From one point you decide about Yale and Harvard, but from another you consider some Eastern European universities. I think these things are in completely different leagues.

Forum List

Back