Advice from a peacful protester

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
How to yank someone out of a car who you are pretty sure is a white supremacist.... a racist ....homophobic.....sexist ....and or capitalist pig....
Workers of the world unite comrades !

Jul072020
Antifa Freak on How to Extract Motorists From Cars
The Black Lives Matter/Antifa mob is fond of setting upon cars trying to make use of the roadways they have commandeered for their endless “protests.” Drivers and their passengers are terrorized and sometimes even shot. The hamstrung police can no longer be expected to come to your assistance, so calling 911 may be useless.

Sensibly, motorists have come to realize that it is better to drive through the mob than to place yourself at its mercy, even though afterward the media will go to absurd lengths to portray the besieged driver as the villain. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Here an apparent Antifa freak confirms it by offering advice to her comrades on how to get through the windshield and cut the seatbelt so as to extract the driver for a beating that could prove lethal:

The Cold Civil War isn’t cold anymore. Vermin like this are the shock troops of the Democrat Party, which is at war with America.
On a tip from Rapinhoe.

All links highlighted

Buying ammo normies? Don't say we never warned yas

How to yank someone out of a car who you are pretty sure is a white supremacist.... a racist ....homophobic.....sexist ....and or capitalist pig....

Jul072020
The Black Lives Matter/Antifa mob is fond of setting upon cars trying to make use of the roadways they have commandeered for their endless “protests.” Drivers and their passengers are terrorized and sometimes even shot. The hamstrung police can no longer be expected to come to your assistance, so calling 911 may be useless.

Sensibly, motorists have come to realize that it is better to drive through the mob than to place yourself at its mercy, even though afterward the media will go to absurd lengths to portray the besieged driver as the villain. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Here an apparent Antifa freak confirms it by offering advice to her comrades on how to get through the windshield and cut the seatbelt so as to extract the driver for a beating that could prove lethal:

The Cold Civil War isn’t cold anymore. Vermin like this are the shock troops of the Democrat Party, which is at war with America.
On a tip from Rapinhoe.

All links highlighted

Filthy commie bitch may experience a case of lead poisoning in her future.

Someone using a car as a weapon is attempted murder. Plowing into a crowd cannot be called an accident. It's a deliberate act that results in death or loss of limb. You might be saying: "But they are in my way" silly, when you drive downtown there's a shitload of cars and trucks in your way all the time. You do not ram the car that just cut you off because that would be a criminal act.

That being said, an actual vehicular attacker out to run down some lefties deserves to be drug from his car and beaten within an inch of their life.

Does she also describe basic trauma care for the bullet holes in their bodies when they attempt these illegal traffic stops?

Someone using a car as a weapon is attempted murder. Plowing into a crowd cannot be called an accident. It's a deliberate act that results in death or loss of limb. You might be saying: "But they are in my way" silly, when you drive downtown there's a shitload of cars and trucks in your way all the time. You do not ram the car that just cut you off because that would be a criminal act.

That being said, an actual vehicular attacker out to run down some lefties deserves to be drug from his car and beaten within an inch of their life.
When a mob is trying to break into your car with the intent to harm you or kill you, you are correct it is not an accident. It is an act of self-defense and permissible under the Constitution.

Moral of this is, don't try to harm innocent people in their car and you won't get fucked up.

Jul072020

On a tip from Rapinhoe.

All links highlighted

Please lady come to St Augustine, i would love for you assholes to try to snatch me out of my car...Critical Max Defense 115gr meets stupid bitch, end of story...

Oh i will stop for someone like you, then put about 3 rounds into your sorry ass. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. You will have your day with Lucifer....

Not in some cases.
If you're minding your own business and they encircle your vehicle and start pounding on it I say punch it.

Not in some cases.
If you're minding your own business and they encircle your vehicle and start pounding on it I say punch it.
What possible business would a white chickenshit suburban Trumpbot have downtown while a riot is going on? It's just not something that could happen unless you are down there looking for trouble.

Not in some cases.
What possible business would a white chickenshit suburban Trumpbot have downtown while a riot is going on? It's just not something that could happen unless you are down there looking for trouble.
And they're not...... which is why there haven't been more of these rioters run over or shot.
They keep their shit in the downtown areas where most normal folks don't go at night.

Forum List

Back