Advice from a peacful protester

Someone using a car as a weapon is attempted murder. Plowing into a crowd cannot be called an accident. It's a deliberate act that results in death or loss of limb. You might be saying: "But they are in my way" silly, when you drive downtown there's a shitload of cars and trucks in your way all the time. You do not ram the car that just cut you off because that would be a criminal act.

That being said, an actual vehicular attacker out to run down some lefties deserves to be drug from his car and beaten within an inch of their life.

Not in some cases.
If you're minding your own business and they encircle your vehicle and start pounding on it I say punch it.
What possible business would a white chickenshit suburban Trumpbot have downtown while a riot is going on? It's just not something that could happen unless you are down there looking for trouble.
Why would they find trouble? the left has nothing but peaceful protesters singing songs and chants to end wacsim

Someone using a car as a weapon is attempted murder. Plowing into a crowd cannot be called an accident. It's a deliberate act that results in death or loss of limb. You might be saying: "But they are in my way" silly, when you drive downtown there's a shitload of cars and trucks in your way all the time. You do not ram the car that just cut you off because that would be a criminal act.

That being said, an actual vehicular attacker out to run down some lefties deserves to be drug from his car and beaten within an inch of their life.

Not in some cases.
If you're minding your own business and they encircle your vehicle and start pounding on it I say punch it.
What possible business would a white chickenshit suburban Trumpbot have downtown while a riot is going on? It's just not something that could happen unless you are down there looking for trouble.
Why would they find trouble? the left has nothing but peaceful protesters singing songs and chants to end wacsim

Not in some cases.

So you dont think there are white people downtown or in town?
Sounds racist.

And I bet you have the balls to do just that, you soy boy keyboard commando cuck.

The 1st amendment allows people to peacefully address government about their grievances, it says nothing about a right to prevent fellow citizens from getting to where they want to go.

when you enter a street with the intent of stopping a vehicle, and you are in a mob, the people you are accosting have the right to flee from the potential altercation YOU are creating.

Forum List

Back