CDZ Advice about a cold war 2.0 leading into a possible real non nuclear ww3

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Muslim fundamentalists, extremists, and terrorists are regrouping right now, from Afghanistan and Pakistan to Turkey, Libya, Iran, Yemen and central Africa.

The US has decided to start up phase 2 of it's cold war with the communists China and Russia, over the resources in the South China Sea, the fate of the Taiwanese people, and in my opinion the Japanese are best off staying neutral this time and defending only their own larger shores.

To me this feels like it's 1933.. Politicians posturing, armies training and prepping and showing off, and there's no Hitler figure this time.. it's just alliances of people fighting over ideologies and resources that got scarce now that there are 8 billion+ humans on Earth.

With just an honest international economic barter system of produced goods and properly recycled waste materials, actual war can be prevented and so can child labor to extract hazardous materials.

Terra forming starts at home....

Last edited:
The Muslim fundamentalists, extremists, and terrorists are regrouping right now, from Afghanistan and Pakistan to Turkey, Libya, Iran, Yemen and central Africa.

The US has decided to start up phase 2 of it's cold war with the communists China and Russia, over the resources in the South China Sea, the fate of the Taiwanese people, and in my opinion the Japanese are best off staying neutral this time and defending only their own larger shores.

To me this feels like it's 1933.. Politicians posturing, armies training and prepping and showing off, and there's no Hitler figure this time.. it's just alliances of people fighting over ideologies and resources that got scarce now that there are 8 billion+ humans on Earth.

With just an honest international economic barter system of produced goods and properly recycled waste materials, actual war can be prevented and so can child labor to extract hazardous materials.

Terra forming starts at home....
Oh but there is a Hitler figure..
It's NATO....

Jo

Nato is a defensive force, Mr antagonist.

1641968537192.png

Tell that to Libya

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 587075

So now you're admitting that NATO isn't strictly defensive and is an aggressor too.

*****SMILE*****

oh yes, and it's bothered me for years....

but the fact remains that an African leader of a small country can not be allowed to disrupt the global gold standard to gain vast amounts of regional power.
military action, and a "shattered country" was the only option remaining, and i support such actions..

you know, like hunting down Bin Laden after 9/11...

Last edited:
oh yes, and it's bothered me for years....

but the fact remains that an African leader of a small country can not be allowed to disrupt the global gold standard to gain vast amounts of regional power.
military action, and a "shattered country" was the only option remaining, and i support such actions.
you know, like hunting down Bin Laden after 9/11...

1642709705033.png

Hunting down Bin Laden who was a know terrorist and one that actually committed acts of military style aggression is one thing. However...

If the Europe and the United States economies are that fragile that they can not force a small country, like Libya, to hurt financially or fall without resorting to the use of military power there's a problem.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 590499

Hunting down Bin Laden who was a know terrorist and one that actually committed acts of military style aggression is one thing. However...

If the Europe and the United States economies are that fragile that they can not force a small country, like Libya, to hurt financially or fall without resorting to the use of military power there's a problem.

*****SMILE*****

there could well have been other reasons too.. even i can't read all the news out there. my news reader app for my websites systems scores from 450 RSS lists just under 10K news articles and descriptions on a first run.. (it then gathers only the latest new news every 10 minutes)... (site temporarily offline, sorry, beyond my control that one)

Forum List

Back