Adutry

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Christians say god will forgive sins but you have to be truly sorry to ask for forgiveness.

Then a christian told me god forgives all sins as long as you believe.

So what about christian men who masturbate thinking about women who aren't their wives? They truly believe in Jesus but will continue to masturbate while thinking dirty thoughts. Do they get a free pass because they believe?

To me its like murdering or stealing but thinking you are safe because you believe. How many christians are guilty of the bibles definition of adultery? Remember you don't have to fuck your neighbors wife to commit adultery. You just have to lust after her in your heart. And if you're going to do it again in the future are you really sorry? And if you aren't really sorry will you be forgiven?

Christians say god will forgive sins but you have to be truly sorry to ask for forgiveness.

So what about christian men who masturbate thinking about women who aren't their wives? They truly believe in Jesus but will continue to masturbate while thinking dirty thoughts. Do they get a free pass because they believe?

To me its like murdering or stealing but thinking you are safe because you believe. How many christians are guilty of the bibles definition of adultery? Remember you don't have to fuck your neighbors wife to commit adultery. You just have to lust after her in your heart. And if you're going to do it again in the future are you really sorry? And if you aren't really sorry will you be forgiven?
ok so when are you going to mention....ADUTRY?........:dunno:

Thinking about it is adultery. Ask any christian.

All you have to do is lust in your heart

The best things about adultery are that I get to stay up as late as I like, drink beer, watch 'R' rated movies, decide what I'm going to wear.
The worst thing is that people look at me funny when I bring out my toy truck and start playing with it at the bar.

Last edited:
th

How is anyone supposed to honestly answer these questions? How does anyone, Christian or nonchristian, know what people do in the privacy of their own home?

I mean yeah, God could reveal it to us, but who is going to ask?

I'm screwed then....

Ha ha he spelled fantasy wrong.

I'm screwed then....

So are all men who call themselves christians. That's why everyone cherry picks what they want to believe.

But thinking about what theists have told me whenever I've asked what if hitler asked for forgiveness? Every christian has told me "if he" s truly sorry then yes he'll be forgiven.

So knowing that and knowing adultery is thinking about or lusting after someone who's not your wife and knowing 99% of christian men do it and will continue to till they no longer physically can. And I don't want to hear from any low t erectile distinction guys. So admit your unapologetic adulterers. And if you aren't sorry and will continue how you going to heaven when you're breaking one of the main commandments?

Just because you believe does not give you a free pass to sin.

Yet catholics just go confess say some hail Marys and go home and sack off?

How many christian women cheat and will cheat again? Or lie and lie again?

Sorry, this is a fallacious premise. There is no "thou shalt not fantasy" Commandment. Doesn't exist.

And no, covet doesn't cover it.

How is anyone supposed to honestly answer these questions? How does anyone, Christian or nonchristian, know what people do in the privacy of their own home?

I mean yeah, God could reveal it to us, but who is going to ask?
Christians say it is very clear what adultery is. If you sack off thinking about girls you work with that's adultery.

I remember my friends hot mom showing us in her bible. That day I became à typical theist who cherry pick what they want to believe. I'm not sorry I'm going to jack off thinking about Kim kardashion. She's another mans wife. If a man does this how does he call himself a christian?

Adutry... Adutry...

Wasn't he a singing cowboy movie guy? Owned the L.A. Angels?

Sorry, this is a fallacious premise. There is no "thou shalt not fantasy" Commandment. Doesn't exist.

And no, covet doesn't cover it.
Look up adulrty. If you lust you're doing it. Sorry do the rules make you uncomfortable? Do you even know the rules? Clearly not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back