Adulterated racism

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Because Big Black Dog asked the question.

As the debate over jobs turns into the latest political tug-of-war, Rep. Emanuel Cleaver of Missouri walks a careful but candid line. As chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, he has been at odds with President Barack Obama over his administration's response to the soaring unemployment rate in the African-American community.
Nearing 17 percent, joblessness among blacks is at a three-decade high and almost twice the size of the overall unemployment rate. The black caucus wants the president to do more.
But the group's efforts are freighted with political sensitivities, given Obama's unique role as the first African-American occupant of the White House and the sometimes untethered animosity that his election has triggered.
"If (former President) Bill Clinton had been in the White House and had failed to address this problem, we probably would be marching on the White House," Cleaver said. "There is a less-volatile reaction in the CBC because nobody wants to do anything that would empower the people who hate the president."

Black caucus head treads line between criticizing, supporting Obama - Politics Wires - MiamiHerald.com

Looks like the CBC cares more about the color of Obama's skin than the fact that he is screwing over black people. Me pointing this out makes me a racist. I think this qualifies as adulterated racism.

And here i thought it was going to be something about only screwing with white women.

:lol:

Last edited:

As the debate over jobs turns into the latest political tug-of-war, Rep. Emanuel Cleaver of Missouri walks a careful but candid line. As chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, he has been at odds with President Barack Obama over his administration's response to the soaring unemployment rate in the African-American community.
Nearing 17 percent, joblessness among blacks is at a three-decade high and almost twice the size of the overall unemployment rate. The black caucus wants the president to do more.
But the group's efforts are freighted with political sensitivities, given Obama's unique role as the first African-American occupant of the White House and the sometimes untethered animosity that his election has triggered.
"If (former President) Bill Clinton had been in the White House and had failed to address this problem, we probably would be marching on the White House," Cleaver said. "There is a less-volatile reaction in the CBC because nobody wants to do anything that would empower the people who hate the president."

Black caucus head treads line between criticizing, supporting Obama - Politics Wires - MiamiHerald.com

Looks like the CBC cares more about the color of Obama's skin than the fact that he is screwing over black people. Me pointing this out makes me a racist. I think this qualifies as adulterated racism.

now this is Grade A homogenized adulterated racism, well done QW.:lol:

How is Obama "screwing over black people"? Is he reponsible for black people's education choices?

Is he responsible for the criminal past of a certain segment of black people?

Is he responsible for procreation choices of black people?

How is Obama "screwing over black people"?

You need to take that up with the congressional black caucus..................

Or better yet, take it up with the black community that tolerates the behavior that prevents blacks from ever gaining good employment opportunities.

Or better yet, take it up with the black community that tolerates the behavior that prevents blacks from ever gaining good employment opportunities.

You mean like teachers cheating for students on equivalency exams nation wide?

I do believe you may be on to something here.

It does seem to resemble a catch 22.............

And here i thought i was going to be something about only screwing with white women.

I love screwing with white woman! :eusa_whistle:
Does that make me a racist?

yes....

That mades me sad. :(
3026998971_b4ce54663c.jpg

That amongst other things. I think the black community should get together and get rid of the trash that is ruining their hoods, have a community watch or something. But it seems like some are content with that status quo as long as they keep getting the gubment cabbage.
And I truly do mean this in a non-racist way.

I do believe you may be on to something here.

It does seem to resemble a catch 22.............

I mean no disrespect Ollie, I got out of the army a lowly buck sergeant, but I feel I must inform you that someone shit in your signature. HAHA:lol:

That amongst other things. I think the black community should get together and get rid of the trash that is ruining their hoods, have a community watch or something. But it seems like some are content with that status quo as long as they keep getting the gubment cabbage.

The milking of the system has no color restrictions.

The milking of the system has no color restrictions.

I concur 100%, but in this thread we are talking about the black community.

Forum List

Back