Adult Woman Has Temper Tantrum At Walmart

I think she was saying that because she was raped she was entitled to pitch a hissy fit.
yeah... I am going to bet she wasn't raped at all.
Just some perpetually outraged "metoo'er" on an imaginary crusade.
There is no reason, whatsoever, a woman who was raped would react in such a hysterical manner over a man that wouldn't let cut in front of him. And - she took items out of his cart and threw them. A woman who is fearful of men wouldn't do that would they?
She is just some nutcase safe space GenZ who doesn't know how to react to the real world.

yeah... I am going to bet she wasn't raped at all.
Just some perpetually outraged "metoo'er" on an imaginary crusade.
There is no reason, whatsoever, a woman who was raped would react in such a hysterical manner over a man that wouldn't let cut in front of him. And - she took items out of his cart and threw them. A woman who is fearful of men wouldn't do that would they?
She is just some nutcase safe space GenZ who doesn't know how to react to the real world.

Too bad someone didn't punch her lights out.

She wasn't raped at Walmart???

I'm willing to bet that she wasn't and like somebody else previously stated before me, I'm also willing to bet that she wasn't raped at all and was just saying that as an excuse,.. although it can't actually be denied or confirmed, but normally people who are raped are very quiet about it and don't start screaming like a two year old in public. :rolleyes:

Too bad someone didn't punch her lights out.

I wouldn't condone it but it also wouldn't bother me either I admit lol

I'm willing to bet that she wasn't and like somebody else previously stated before me, I'm also willing to bet that she wasn't raped at all and was just saying that as an excuse,.. although it can't actually be denied or confirmed, but normally people who are raped are very quiet about it and don't start screaming like a two year old in public. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't condone it but it also wouldn't bother me either I admit lol

Maybe a good slap for her obvious hysteria.

Forum List

Back