Ads down right hand side of page

I know this is just a bit off topic, but how did this come up in my YouTube recommendations? Ps. Don't let my online father JohnDB find out about this please.

These ads featuring erectile dysfunction, boners and porking IS INSULTING to members here and I would espeically think insulting to the women posters.
Calypso: don’t be so mad at the ads. It was all a simple mistake. Your searches must have included “how to BE a bigger dick” and the algorithm didn’t get the subtlety.

Sometimes I get a kick out of the ads. Like the time they were incessantly trying to sell me a 600 pound industrial magnet, I guess because my cookies indicated that I was researching electromagnetism or something. :dunno:

Now if my cookies indicate that I want to buy roller skates for my kid, that's different. I'm interested in buying some roller skates and will click on those ads to see the deal and decide if I want to buy them. Not a 600 pound electromagnet fer crissakes.

Last edited:
Turn on adblock and there will be no ads anymore, I did and I don't have any ads anymore, you need to download the plugin for this on google chrome and the problem will be solved

Great Googly Moogly..now an ad down the side of the page that is promoting MJHSentara out of Charlottesville i assume with a picture of two males, one in a bathrobe apparently in the hospital adn they've just had a baby.

I knew Charlottesville Itself is nuts but up till 3 years ago it was not in the hospital...not so now.
This is BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

If this nation isn't under judgement with crap like this then I'd say its missed a damn good opportunity.

Forum List

Back