Adele knocked off of iTunes top spot by "Let's Go Brandon"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
You mad Bro? :laughing0301:

Adele Booming At Radio, But Temporarily Knocked Off iTunes Top Spot by Moronic Anti-Biden Song

"Adele’s “Easy On Me” is booming away at radio. The single has been added to the largest number of radio stations in existence, and getting played more than any other record by the hour. This is all according to MediaBase, which tracks song plays and stations...

...Meantime, “Easy On Me” was knocked off its perch at number 1 on iTunes after 10 straight days. The temporary displacer is a moronic single called “Let’s Go Brandon!” by Bryson Gray Tyson, an anti-Biden record for anti-vaxxers. Idiots are pushing this piece of crap up the iTunes chart, but no one in their right mind would spend money on it. It’s not a song, or a record, it’s just garbage."

https://www.showbiz411.com/2021/10/...anti-biden-song/comment-page-1#comment-411400

You mad Bro? :laughing0301:

Adele Booming At Radio, But Temporarily Knocked Off iTunes Top Spot by Moronic Anti-Biden Song

"Adele’s “Easy On Me” is booming away at radio. The single has been added to the largest number of radio stations in existence, and getting played more than any other record by the hour. This is all according to MediaBase, which tracks song plays and stations...

...Meantime, “Easy On Me” was knocked off its perch at number 1 on iTunes after 10 straight days. The temporary displacer is a moronic single called “Let’s Go Brandon!” by Bryson Gray Tyson, an anti-Biden record for anti-vaxxers. Idiots are pushing this piece of crap up the iTunes chart, but no one in their right mind would spend money on it. It’s not a song, or a record, it’s just garbage."

https://www.showbiz411.com/2021/10/...anti-biden-song/comment-page-1#comment-411400
Did you buy yourself a copy?

Did you buy yourself a copy?

Don't do iTunes, but it's all over Youtube. Here's another one that's pretty nice. It even has guns, and people who have better trigger discipline than Alec Baldwin.

:laughing0301:

Don't do iTunes, but it's all over Youtube. Here's another one that's pretty nice. It even has guns, and people who have better trigger discipline than Alec Baldwin.

:laughing0301:

Figures. On a catchy piece like that, you'd want to get it for free.

81 million votes. Saddam Hussein won by a landslide too.

Adele is probably the biggest female pop singer in the world. And Brandon fans have slammed her.

1635367929026.png
Anti-Biden rap song ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ reaches top spot on iTunes chart

I drink your tears of anguish like a find wine.
Not having any heroes or role models I am immune to your attacks you weird sicko. Not sure you could even comprehend my attitude. Heroes often fail and role models are often far more flawed than ourselves.

Forum List

Back