Addressing the Issue of Threads Posted

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Almost Every single thread that says something about the politics of the "other side" can never stay on topic of what the OP is about.

If a conservative posts about what a liberal did, we hear, "But BOOOOSH!" etc...

If a liberal posts about what a conservative did, we hear "57 States" etc.........

Why can't people just address the ISSUE, (for example, there are many) - be it male republicans soliciting young men on the internet, or male democrats tweeting their 'junk' to young women.

It's OK to call out someone in your political party for doing something "wrong"-no political party has a pass on what is expected of them by being in the public eye.

Is the issue of this OP about the nature of the drift or staying on topic? Get my drift?

:)

Almost Every single thread that says something about the politics of the "other side" can never stay on topic of what the OP is about.

If a conservative posts about what a liberal did, we hear, "But BOOOOSH!" etc...

If a liberal posts about what a conservative did, we hear "57 States" etc.........

Why can't people just address the ISSUE, (for example, there are many) - be it male republicans soliciting young men on the internet, or male democrats tweeting their 'junk' to young women.

It's OK to call out someone in your political party for doing something "wrong"-no political party has a pass on what is expected of them by being in the public eye.

I understand your concern and sympathized with you. Yet many times making a reference to the other side provides context. Too often however the retort is "so are you"; a response which would embarass most second graders.

This is why I am an Independent, political half-breed. Both parties are corrupt, as far as I'm concerned. When I see an issue, I don't give a damn if it's a conservative or liberal issue. I look at the issue and decide what I think about it. I don't have to ask my fellow partisians what I think about it... I don't have to read the party platform to find out what I think about it. I decide. I think for myself.

I suspect that is what the OP was all about, thinking for oneself and discussing issues instead of degenerating into partisian poop parties.

Racist!!

.....good question !!!for example every time i post something about the economic problems we are facing libbs start talking about how much they enjoy sucking cock!!!:eusa_hand:

.....good question !!!for example every time i post something about the economic problems we are facing libbs start talking about how much they enjoy sucking cock!!!:eusa_hand:

See there. That's EXACTLY what I was talking about. People 'discussing' politics with all the maturity of 4th grade recess.

See there. That's EXACTLY what I was talking about. People 'discussing' politics with all the maturity of 4th grade recess.

:eusa_angel:

:rolleyes:

What about mods abusing their powers? :lol:

:rolleyes:

What about mods abusing their powers? :lol:

Admit it, you LOVE it when we abuse you sis!

I don't do this. I'm on the right and I probably challenge those on the right on here more than anyone else, because I don't like hypocrisy.

I don't do this. I'm on the right and I probably challenge those on the right on here more than anyone else, because I don't like hypocrisy.

Spoken like a true crusader.

Interesting thoughts, EZ. It's like the politicians. When they are asked a simple question on tv or in an interview, they never answer the question. Instead they move on directly to one of their many talking points. You never get a straight answer from a politician. Example: Every politician in the world says if elected, they will cut spending. Good. If you ask them to be specific and say which program they would cut first, they never answer you. Instead, they move on to some other topic. Posters here on the USMB are pretty much the same. Talking points. All you ever hear is talking points.

Forum List

Back