Addition by subtraction - why conservatives should vote Democrat against Kevin McCarthy

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Never underestimate the GOP's ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. While hopefully the GOP doesn't follow this pattern for 2022, as it looks like they have a strong possibility of winning back the house and senate - hopefully they don't blow it. So let's say the GOP wins both the house and senate. While America-hating RINO, Mitch McConnell is not up for election, the good news is he is so ancient he could kick the bucket on any given day. Aside from that, there is something that can be done to get rid of another major RINO, Kevin McCarthy.

Oh sure, Kevin McCarthy will talk the talk in hopes of duping the gullible voter into thinking he is outside the establishment, a real patriot. Yeah right, McCarthy is every bit in the mold of a John "Crybaby" Boehner and Paul RINO. If the GOP wins back the house, McCarthy would carry on the Benedict Boehner, Paul RINO tradition of stabbing their constituency and America in the back, throwing them under the bus and laughing while doing so. McCarthy is 100% America-hating RINO trash.

So, what can be done about RINO Kevin McCarthy? He will win the primary handily because unfortunately enough gullible people in his district will vote continue to vote for this establishment stooge. However, that will leave some disgruntled Republican voters in his district who would love to see this RINO asshole gone as well. There may be enough disgruntled conservative voters who in the general election, that if they vote for his democrat opponent, they can oust McCarthy. In a perfect district where McCarthy is, he would get primaried, but that will not happen. So the next best thing is to vote for his democrat opponent to get him out. Why would that be a good idea? Because, imagine the GOP wins back the house, and McCarthy lost to a democrat. Perfect situation - addition by subtraction. The America-hating RINO establishment would have counted on McCarthy as speaker, but now that is gone. The push by the vast majority of the GOP base would be for Jim Jordan as the speaker, and that would be a huge blow to the RINO establishment.

If I lived in Bakersfield, first I would do what I could to help whoever the primary opponent is running against McCarthy. After what is expected, McCarthy would win. With that in mind, even with my limited time, I would find a way to go door to door to campaign for the democrat running against McCarthy in hopes of getting rid of this RINO shitbag. Hopefully the people in McCarthy's district primary him, if not, hopefully enough disgruntled conservatives will use the addition by subtraction ideology and vote for his democrat opponent just to get rid of this RINO asshole and throw the RINO establishment in complete disarray.

Never underestimate the GOP's ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. While hopefully the GOP doesn't follow this pattern for 2022, as it looks like they have a strong possibility of winning back the house and senate - hopefully they don't blow it. So let's say the GOP wins both the house and senate. While America-hating RINO, Mitch McConnell is not up for election, the good news is he is so ancient he could kick the bucket on any given day. Aside from that, there is something that can be done to get rid of another major RINO, Kevin McCarthy.

Oh sure, Kevin McCarthy will talk the talk in hopes of duping the gullible voter into thinking he is outside the establishment, a real patriot. Yeah right, McCarthy is every bit in the mold of a John "Crybaby" Boehner and Paul RINO. If the GOP wins back the house, McCarthy would carry on the Benedict Boehner, Paul RINO tradition of stabbing their constituency and America in the back, throwing them under the bus and laughing while doing so. McCarthy is 100% America-hating RINO trash.

So, what can be done about RINO Kevin McCarthy? He will win the primary handily because unfortunately enough gullible people in his district will vote continue to vote for this establishment stooge. However, that will leave some disgruntled Republican voters in his district who would love to see this RINO asshole gone as well. There may be enough disgruntled conservative voters who in the general election, that if they vote for his democrat opponent, they can oust McCarthy. In a perfect district where McCarthy is, he would get primaried, but that will not happen. So the next best thing is to vote for his democrat opponent to get him out. Why would that be a good idea? Because, imagine the GOP wins back the house, and McCarthy lost to a democrat. Perfect situation - addition by subtraction. The America-hating RINO establishment would have counted on McCarthy as speaker, but now that is gone. The push by the vast majority of the GOP base would be for Jim Jordan as the speaker, and that would be a huge blow to the RINO establishment.

If I lived in Bakersfield, first I would do what I could to help whoever the primary opponent is running against McCarthy. After what is expected, McCarthy would win. With that in mind, even with my limited time, I would find a way to go door to door to campaign for the democrat running against McCarthy in hopes of getting rid of this RINO shitbag. Hopefully the people in McCarthy's district primary him, if not, hopefully enough disgruntled conservatives will use the addition by subtraction ideology and vote for his democrat opponent just to get rid of this RINO asshole and throw the RINO establishment in complete disarray.
So to get back at the establishment RINO, you're going to advocate for a pro-abortion, woke, pro-racist equity, pro high tax wealth redistribution, pro free college who wants to teach your children that men are women candidate (which the left does routinely)...?

Boy, you'll sure get him. LOL

Never underestimate the GOP's ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
WTF are you talking about?
4i6Ckte.gif

Jesse Watters introduced McCarthy as the next speaker of the house on his new show. Even though I like Watters, fuck him in this case. McCarthy is a whining pussy.

republicans eating their own
Republicans tired of being sold out by their own. Boehner and Ryan are two distinct examples. Ryan left quickly after stunting Trump's policies. We knew it going in. We saw what was going to happen. Social Media is shutting down all Non Progressive people who have a different view and the Progs who are part of it and who have had success in other fields are leaving in protest also.

Ryan got his tax cuts and got the hell out
Ryan knew what Trump was elected for. All of his agendas were not extremist. You live for Prog extremism. I live for a nation to survive for the results of your extremism.

Forum List

Back