Adding excessive health hazards to our environment

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
A friend of mine calls cell towers death towers. He's has worked around these systems his whole adult life. This video from Dave Hodges has a lady that has been investigating the smart grid. Dave also mentions a test on high levels of Benzene found in people near fracking areas. high levels of benzine found in - Google Search
Yes wireless radiation exposure does add a risk of getting cancer. Major Cell Phone Radiation Study Reignites Cancer Questions

high levels of benzine found in - Google Search

You mean like poisoning our water?

c9f5306416fa8c416f21d23b5a9b5fe0.jpg

People in Flint and anywhere else that has old deteriorating municipal water delivery systems or polluted water will have to gather together to take up those issues with their local distributors and their state environmental departments and legislators.

i guess that the smart thing to do is to stop using cellphones and in the case that Luddley mention , well , get the heck out of the big city Luddley .

i guess that the smart thing to do is to stop using cellphones and in the case that Luddley mention , well , get the heck out of the big city Luddley .
The whole video program is about radio waves including smart meters. What gives an electric company the right to use communication devices without being registered with FCC. Also why over expose people to these things unnecessarily? Like back in our small town they put a tower right next to housing units when they could have just as easily put them out of town a ways not close to peoples homes. Why put these right next to where a lot of children are exposed.

The whole video program is about radio waves including smart meters. What gives an electric company the right to use communication devices without being registered with FCC. Also why over expose people to these things unnecessarily? Like back in our small town they put a tower right next to housing units when they could have just as easily put them out of town a ways not close to peoples homes. Why put these right next to where a lot of children are exposed.
--------------------------------- just a guess but they put the devices where its cheapest , easiest and legal Rod !!

People in Flint and anywhere else that has old deteriorating municipal water delivery systems or polluted water will have to gather together to take up those issues with their local distributors and their state environmental departments and legislators.

So if its the state Repubs, it doesn't count?

What's the RWNJ excuse for this?

:poop:
I have no reason to look at your links. Those areas that have bad water have had choices through the years to pay attention to who they were electing and what their elected officials were doing. It is up to the citizens to watchdog the elected officials both Democrat ones or the Republican ones. Either way it goes its up to those people to insure integrity and honesty in whomever they elect. If they don't watch what the elected officials are doing and stand up when the elected officials are selling the people shit that becomes their problem not everyone's.

--------------------------------- just a guess but they put the devices where its cheapest , easiest and legal Rod !!
In that case by our old place it would have been cheaper outside of town. If they get sued down the road for the cancer someone gets that lives nearby it won't be cheap so why put someone else in danger of being exposed in the first place?

Forum List

Back