Add new emoticons to "Thanks"

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I believe two emoticons should be added to the "Thanks" button under posts.

2838387_122917-kfsn-ap-poop-emoji-img.jpg
sick-emoticon-tongue-out-vector-illustration-smiley-97241713.jpg

I'd still like our old ones back.
What were those like?

and BTW, I wasn't swearing directly at U Mam the other evening. In fact I rarely curse here.
Agree, funny, (funny&agree--I think), informative, winner,...It's been so long I don't remember them all, but I miss the informative button and the funny & agree buttons the most. I saved the Winner button for only the very best. I can't remember what the disagree button was...maybe it was just disagree. The FZ had a STFU button.

What were those like?

and BTW, I wasn't swearing directly at U Mam the other evening. In fact I rarely curse here.
Agree, funny, (funny&agree--I think), informative, winner,...It's been so long I don't remember them all, but I miss the informative button and the funny & agree buttons the most. I saved the Winner button for only the very best. I can't remember what the disagree button was...maybe it was just disagree. The FZ had a STFU button.
I was here in 2015 for about 20 posts and can't remember either. I was so impressed here I waited 5 yrs to return...lol

This is a very good board.

What were those like?

I was here in 2015 for about 20 posts and can't remember either. I was so impressed here I waited 5 yrs to return...lol

Oh, I see there was a Thank You button, too. Thank you, Beautress for that thread!

What were those like?

Oh, I see there was a Thank You button, too. Thank you, Beautress for that thread!
Thank you!

What were those like?

who you kidding - you gotsa a real potty mouth on you.
I realize it has gotten out of hand. I've only posted on some of the most disgusting poli boards known to man before this one. Plus I was a stable boy when I was 9 and 10 which doesn't help. Try not getting kicked by 10 angry vindictive nag work horses in a day. So I'm going to clean up the language here a bit...............See I can do it.

You know what? I haven't had a good horseback ride in a couple years and I think it is time. Horses love to ride in the Spring and Fall.

What were those like?

who you kidding - you gotsa a real potty mouth on you.
I realize it has gotten out of hand. I've only posted on some of the most disgusting poli boards known to man before this one. Plus I was a stable boy when I was 9 and 10 which doesn't help. Try not getting kicked by 10 angry vindictive nag work horses in a day. So I'm going to clean up the language here a bit...............See I can do it.

You know what? I haven't had a good horseback ride in a couple years and I think it is time. Horses love to ride in the Spring and Fall.

don't you start making me like you damn it.

Forum List

Back