Add Cal Thomas to the List of RINOs

I'm thinking these people are selling out to the highest bidder.
Country be damned.

They are all stuck in a 1970s worldview. "Inside every Vietnamese is an American trying to get out" was one of the stupidest things ever said by a US president.

That thinking has put us in our current situation.

During a panel alongside former President Bill Clinton at the Nir School of the Heart, Bush laid into Trump for his recent decision to withdraw up to 1,000 American troops from northeast Syria — fulfilling his longheld campaign promise to bring troops home after more than a decade of war. Report–Bush:Trump’s ‘Isolationist’ America ‘Dangerous’ for Global Peace | Deplorables Daily Funny how libs are Bushies now

That the Bushes, Clintons and Obamas are all bosom buddies now speaks volumes about what's happened within the Republican Party even as the Democrats openly embraced Communism..

It has become a daily routine to see and hear about Republicans abandoning Trump and opining about his incompetence and erratic behavior.

It has become a daily routine to see and hear about Republicans abandoning Trump and opining about his incompetence and erratic behavior.
While there have been some, they are mostly RINOs like Kasich.

While there have been some, they are mostly RINOs like Kasich.
They are Republicans with degrees of influence with Republican voters. Do you think Trump can afford to lose a growing number of Republican voters? We can only speculate the number of Republican voters who will be influenced to refrain from voting for Trump, but losing votes during a period leading up to an election can not be a good thing.

I'm thinking these people are selling out to the highest bidder.
Country be damned.
Damn right. This is what the INDUSTRIAL WAR COMPLEX looks like, and the people they have PAID, HANDSOMELY, to KEEP THEIR WARS GOING.

They can all fight their next war in HELL where they belong.

"BRING THEM HOME"... was one of the LONGEST and LOUDEST chants ever heard at a Trump rally. So it's pretty evident that the vast majority of Trump supporters, and I'd go as far to say as the vast majority of Americans also, including myself, are damn sick and tired of America playing the role of the WORLD'S POLICEMEN. WHEN and HOW in the HELL did we get appointed the WORLD'S POLICEMEN? We used to fight wars to WIN, and it's OVER. This ENDLESS WAR crap has GOT to STOP. NINE TRILLION DOLLARS and how many poor service members have been KILLED or had LIMBS BLOWN off, and WHAT IN THE FUCK FOR?

If you think America needs to STAY, DEADLOCKED in ENDLESS conflicts with NO END IN SIGHT, and even, NO MISSION or FINAL SOLUTION to speak of, then YOU enlist, YOU pick up arms and YOU go over and fight, and when you get there, please, TELL US WHAT YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR.

It's BULL SHIT. We need to get OUT of the middle east, PERIOD, END OF STORY, lock, stock 'n barrel.

Last edited:
"BRING THEM HOME"... was one of the LONGEST and LOUDEST chants ever heard at a Trump rally. So it's pretty evident that the vast majority of Trump supporters, and I'd go as far to say as the vast majority of Americans also, including myself, are damn sick and tired of America playing the role of the WORLD'S POLICEMEN. WHEN and HOW in the HELL did we get appointed the WORLD'S POLICEMEN? We used to fight wars to WIN, and it's OVER. This ENDLESS WAR crap has GOT to STOP. NINE TRILLION DOLLARS and how many poor service members have been KILLED or had LIMBS BLOWN off, and WHAT IN THE FUCK FOR?

If you think America needs to STAY, DEADLOCKED in ENDLESS conflicts with NO END IN SIGHT, and even, NO MISSION or FINAL SOLUTION to speak of, then YOU enlist, YOU pick up arms and YOU go over and fight, and when you get there, please, TELL US WHAT YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR.

It's BULL SHIT. We need to get OUT of the middle east, PERIOD, END OF STORY, lock, stock 'n barrel.

[
Sad how many have been so easily scammed into thinking the abandonment of the Kurds is reducing the number of US Military personnel in the middle east. While Trump has everyone looking at Syria he is building up US forces in Saudi Arabia.

Forum List

Back