Adam Toledo - 13yo Shot And Killed By Officer

You can explain to these idiots why that young criminal got shot but they don't f--king care. These idiots always support the criminals and attack and demonize law enforcement officers. Maxine waters is a wacko and idiot

You can explain all day.

But you can't excuse this.

View attachment 481273
The young criminal had a hand gun, he threw the gun over the fence and turned around . in that split second when the criminal turn around the officer fired his service weapon thinking the criminal still had the gun in his hand. when the officer caught up to the criminal, the criminal was not standing there with his hands up. but idiots like you only see a second frozen in time. you and I are not out there dealing with criminals, putting our lives in danger.

Everywhere I have lived recently the sheriff or police chief was elected.
I seriously doubt you lived anyplace where PC’s are elected

sheriffs are elected positions but not police chiefs

Kiss my ass you fucking arrogant prick! My county elects the sheriff and the largest city nearby elects the chief of police. it all depends on where you live.

A chief of police is the title given to an appointed official or an elected one in the chain of command of a police department, particularly in North America.
Of course your county elects the sheriff

thats very usual

but very few if any cities elect the chief of police

and certainly no cities of any since

thats a privilege that the baby hitlers at city hall reserve for themselves

Hey shit for brains! My link proves you wrong. Now, learn to read and stop arguing with people when you have no fucking clue as to what you are talking about. You about as bad as liberal Mac-1958.

Last edited:

Kiss my ass you fucking arrogant prick! My county elects the sheriff and the largest city nearby elects the chief of police. it all depends on where you live.

A chief of police is the title given to an appointed official or an elected one in the chain of command of a police department, particularly in North America.

thats very usual

Hey shit for brains! My link proves you wrong. Now, learn to read and stop arguing with people when you have no fucking clue as to what you are talking about. You about as bad as liberal Mac.
Dont make me laugh

Your link proves nothing and is not even specific to the United States

thats very usual

Hey shit for brains! My link proves you wrong. Now, learn to read and stop arguing with people when you have no fucking clue as to what you are talking about. You about as bad as liberal Mac.
Dont make me laugh

Like I said, learn to read and you should really shut your cock holster!

I just noticed the car in your avatar has your IQ as a number.

thats very usual

Dont make me laugh

Little people like you seem to use the internet to release their personal demons by insulting strangers

But you are not fooling anyone

thats very usual

Dont make me laugh

Little people like you seem to use the internet to release their personal demons by insulting strangers

But you are not fooling anyone

Arrogant, yet stupid blowhards like you use to internet to prop up their lost manliness or your ego.

Chicago Protesters Reportedly Want Mayor to Resign Following Fatal Police Shooting of Adam Toledo
This could be the only good thing coming out of a tragedy. Of course her predecessor, Emanuel, was no better. But old Beetlejuice has no relationship with the Chicago Teacher's Union, the police, or the city council. She's a one termer.

The young criminal had a hand gun, he threw the gun over the fence and turned around . in that split second when the criminal turn around the officer fired his service weapon thinking the criminal still had the gun in his hand. when the officer caught up to the criminal, the criminal was not standing there with his hands up. but idiots like you only see a second frozen in time. you and I are not out there dealing with criminals, putting our lives in danger.

That's like saying since I'm not out there flying a plane, I have no business criticizing when a pilot nose-dives a jetliner into the tarmac.

He didn't have a gun in his hand.
His hands were up.
The cop said, "Drop the gun and put your hands up."
He dropped the gun and put his hands up.
He got shot anyway.

It's the latest development in the heartbreaking story of Toledo's disappearance and death. It took authorities almost three days to notify Toledo's mother that her son had been fatally shot by the (as-yet-unnamed) police officer, despite her having filed a missing persons report for him on March 28. And only now has the body cam footage revealed the true circumstances of his death, specifically the fact he was not holding a gun when shot.

The whole LEO culture is one of death to minorities. This is our police state.
A post that perfectly personifies the willing.
Those who have no problem repeating inaccuracies while knowing the truth is the opposite of their claim.
Technically he was not holding a gun. But, as shown repeatedly, he was holding a gun split seconds before being shot.
He was running down an alley with a gun in his hand. Stopped running, with gun still in his hand. As the officer saw him, and the gun, he dropped the gun just as he turned to face the officer.
That is what happened.
The likes of Moon...want to repeat a spin that he didn't have a gun when shot. Without mentioning the above facts verified by video.
This is a still frame from just before he was shot, show me where his gun is that put the cops life in danger.

800.jpeg

Don't you know "Hands up don't shoot" is a lie. We used to think if any of these shootings or beatings were caught on camera it would change things, but we have found that is not true. As long as, folks who have the mindset of the sheet wearers are allowed to be put on juries it will remain the same.

That's like saying since I'm not out there flying a plane, I have no business criticizing when a pilot nose-dives a jetliner into the tarmac.

His hands were up.
He got shot anyway.

For how long?

His hands were up

Yup.

He got shot anyway.

Yes, the end of a long line of mistakes by the little hoodlum.

Don't you know "Hands up don't shoot" is a lie.

It was a lie.
Michael Brown was a violent thug who deserved what he received.

This kid had his hands up, is that a lie?
His hands weren't the problem. He spun around and faced the cop before the cop could tell if his hands were empty. Anyone with any survival instinct would have shot him in that situation.

At least that is going to be the excuse that is used.

Don't you know "Hands up don't shoot" is a lie.

It was a lie.
Michael Brown was a violent thug who deserved what he received.

This kid had his hands up, is that a lie?
His hands weren't the problem. He spun around and faced the cop before the cop could tell if his hands were empty. Anyone with any survival instinct would have shot him in that situation.

At least that is going to be the excuse that is used.
Of course it will be. It is a very good one.

Forum List

Back