Adam Toledo - 13yo Shot And Killed By Officer

What is really important here....

Why did the media choose a still frame shot showing no gun in hand, when a split second before you can see... a gun in his hand??
If that is true, he tossed the gun and put his hands up....why was he still shot?
"If" it is true... what does that mean?
He had a gun. It is not arguable, it is clearly in the video.

And again, cops are not super human. The kid had a gun, literally a split second before the cop shot him.
It mean's "if" -

So he tossed the gun and put his arms up...not sure why he was shot.
The perp was firing at vehicles passing by. It shows a willingness to not only possess
a gun, but also fire the weapon. In a split second he could have thrown the gun
down, or fired the gun, the cop erred to the side of caution and protected himself.
Also, nobody knew how old the perp was until afterwards. Nothing good happens after 2am.
Doesn't change the fact, that minorities are simply unsafe in liberal run cities. Had this kid grew up in a different place, he likely wouldn't of been with a 21 year old man at 2:30 am in the streets...and alive today.
Are you changing your argument, because that is not what your conversation was?
I wouldn't have refuted you post
Not sure what you mean...I've said from my first post on this, that minorities aren't safe in liberal run cities....that was my entire point. From cops, from criminals, from the Govt there.
I was referring to this statement exclusively:

"So he tossed the gun and put his arms up...not sure why he was shot."
I am still not...but the bigger point is the dangerousness of these liberal run Meccas
haha, its not a Liberal thing smart guy. Its a density and poverty thing. Wake up. Did you check out the Arlington stats yet?
I don't disagree that poverty is a part of it...which is typical of liberal run places. They got hand and hand.

That's why I say, if you are a minority, and you want you make sure your child is safe from being killed by the Govt, you want a chance to have a job, make a living, a support yourself and family...run, don't walk out of liberal run cities, and start voting for the other party.
If your advice is so golden then why can't you point to a republican city that doesn't have the same problems as liberal cities? Its a rather stupid discussion as Cities posed a slew of different circumstances than rural towns and poor neighborhoods different than rich neighborhoods. If all the leadership went Republican it would not eliminate poverty. I shouldn't need to say that. Lets start talking like we have brains now.
i can...Arlington...it doesn't have the executive branch running around extrajudically killing minorities like Minn., or Chicago.

uber-rich neigbhorhoods are all around liberal cities...liberal policies create ghettos, and gated communities...there is more diversity in rural areas, and non-liberal run cities. Look at Chicago, and it's Gold Coast, or San Fran, or LA, or NY and Park Avenue....DC...
How many of these articles do you want me to post?

A man died from multiple gunshot wounds in a police shooting in Arlington, medical report says

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/arlington/article217745095.html#storylink=cpy
hahaha the guy was dragging a police officer!

This is a far cry from a knee on the neck...or pulling a gun, when you met to pull a tazer....geez...sad you can't see the difference
I can post more. That was just the first to pop up after a 1 minute search. Do you want to see others?
Yeah post more about people getting shot by police, when they drag police officers down the road....that just further highlights how hard an officer's job is, and why we often see accidents happen, or why an officer might have their gun drawn at a traffic stop.

It really throws a wrench in the entire BLM movement, and the police are bad concept
I wasn’t aware you were putting conditions on it now. You just mentioned cops killing people. I can find some where they aren’t being dragged down the road if you’d like
I thought it was obvious we were talking about bad shootings or killings...not action in the line of duty due to someone freakin' dragging a police officer down the highway...
No problemo. Here you go. What say you?

It's a pay site, so I can't read the article....what were the facts around the shooting?
Dallasnews.com is not a pay site but if you’re having trouble reading it you can do a simple search for O’Shae Terry and read up

Do I have to now blame this stuff on Republican run cities?

Thats a good shooting

What caused the black boy to drive away like that?
It’s a good shooting yet he got fired over it? OK Mac, tell yourself whatever you want

It’s a good shooting yet he got fired over it?
Its all politics

police chiefs are appointed by the city they work in and serve at the cities pleasure

if they have to sacrifice a few street cops on the alter of lib political correctness to keep their job its no biggie to them

They started in 1982. Did gun control work by 2002?

They went from a high of over 900 to less than 700 in 2002 and less than 500 by 2004. Yes, it worked fine, until the NRA got McDonald overturned and started flooding the streets with guns.

Keeping cops from doing their jobs while letting criminals go on the rampage doesn't work?

Except no one is keeping cops from doing their jobs. The real problem is, Cops think it's their "job" to harass people of color, which is why they are hated.

They went from a high of over 900 to less than 700 in 2002 and less than 500 by 2004.

2002, when murders finally dipped lower than 1982? After a 20 year ban?

Yes, it worked fine,

Except for the 20 years when it didn't.

until the NRA got McDonald overturned and started flooding the streets with guns.

The NRA flooded the streets? Their ice cream truck was pretty fucking cool, eh?

Except no one is keeping cops from doing their jobs.

Tell that to the people of Ferguson, Kenosha and Minneapolis and now....Brooklyn Center

Cops think it's their "job" to harass people of color

Criminals think it's their "job" to resist arrest.

You can explain to these idiots why that young criminal got shot but they don't f--king care. These idiots always support the criminals and attack and demonize law enforcement officers. Maxine waters is a wacko and idiot

You can explain all day.

But you can't excuse this.

View attachment 481273

Raising your hand from behind the fence?

I can explain it, the 13 year old was stupid.

I can excuse it too.

Its all politics

police chiefs are appointed by the city they work in and serve at the cities pleasure

if they have to sacrifice a few street cops on the alter of lib political correctness to keep their job its no biggie to them
The guy I was speaking with said Arlington was the GOP run example of what Liberal run cities were not. So why would a GOP run city fire a good cop over a legit shooting to appease a party that is not in power?! See that’s where your argument falls apart. Nice try but it’s not gonna fly

Its all politics

The guy I was speaking with said Arlington was the GOP run example of what Liberal run cities were not. So why would a GOP run city fire a good cop over a legit shooting to appease a party that is not in power?! See that’s where your argument falls apart. Nice try but it’s not gonna fly
Arlington is a small city between Dallas and Ft Worth

and its far from the prototype conservative community

it depends far too much on college and professional football as well as MLB to have any policy not approved by liberal pop culture

Its all politics

Arlington is a small city between Dallas and Ft Worth

and its far from the prototype conservative community

it depends far too much on college and professional football as well as MLB to have any policy not approved by liberal pop culture
It was his example, I was simply showing how he was wrong. I’m also still not buying your narrative. The dude was fired because he was out of line. Plain and simple

You can explain to these idiots why that young criminal got shot but they don't f--king care. These idiots always support the criminals and attack and demonize law enforcement officers. Maxine waters is a wacko and idiot

You can explain all day.

View attachment 481273

I can excuse it too.
The little 13 year old was known by his street name of Little Homicide.

You can explain all day.

View attachment 481273

I can excuse it too.
The little 13 year old was known by his street name of Little Homicide.

Yeah, he committed his last crime.

Its all politics

Really? Everywhere I have lived recently the sheriff or police chief was elected. That has been numerous places. Your statement is not an absolute.

Their job isn't shooting people.

They were/are victimized by "protestors" and looters and violent criminals and by their elected officials who gave into the demands of the mob.

You see, here's my solution. Instead of the cities paying out the damages to people murdered by cops, let's have the police pension funds pay those damages.

Of they could stop making multi-million dollar payouts to families of criminals.

see, here's my solution. Instead of the cities paying out the damages to people murdered by cops, let's have the police pension funds pay those damages.

Betcha the cops will clean up their own houses after that.
I betcha the cops will stop enforcing the law entirely if the offense is criminal

You will recreate the lawless fronteer days across modern America

Of they could stop making multi-million dollar payouts to families of criminals.

Ain't gonna happen.

You see, let's look at the honor roll of civil suits.

George Floyd's family got 27 Million. That was without a trial. Probably because a jury would have awarded his family a lot more.
Tamir Rice (12 year of shot playing with a toy) - family got 6 million
Laquan McDonald (shot 16 times) family got 5 million.
Sandra Bland's (traffic violation) family got 1.9 million.
Michael Brown's family got 1.5 million

The cities give up without a fight because unlike the hundreds of valid shootings, they know THESE shootings look bad, especially when you find out that the officer was fired from another department for incompetence or had 30 complaints by civilians and still had a job.

I betcha the cops will stop enforcing the law entirely if the offense is criminal

You will recreate the lawless fronteer days across modern America

Here's the thing.... Cops make 10 million arrests every year without shooting anyone.

Of the 1000 times there are shootings, they are usually justified... Guy actually shot at a cop, you get what you get.

But cases like these... no excuse for them at all.

Ain't gonna happen.

You see, let's look at the honor roll of civil suits.

George Floyd's family got 27 Million. That was without a trial. Probably because a jury would have awarded his family a lot more.
Tamir Rice (12 year of shot playing with a toy) - family got 6 million
Laquan McDonald (shot 16 times) family got 5 million.
Sandra Bland's (traffic violation) family got 1.9 million.
Michael Brown's family got 1.5 million

The cities give up without a fight because unlike the hundreds of valid shootings, they know THESE shootings look bad, especially when you find out that the officer was fired from another department for incompetence or had 30 complaints by civilians and still had a job.

The cities give up without a fight because unlike the hundreds of valid shootings, they know THESE shootings look bad,

I know! Michael Brown was a gentle giant. He had his hands up and he said don't shoot.....right?

Everywhere I have lived recently the sheriff or police chief was elected.
I seriously doubt you lived anyplace where PC’s are elected

sheriffs are elected positions but not police chiefs

Kiss my ass you fucking arrogant prick! My county elects the sheriff and the largest city nearby elects the chief of police. it all depends on where you live.

A chief of police is the title given to an appointed official or an elected one in the chain of command of a police department, particularly in North America.

Everywhere I have lived recently the sheriff or police chief was elected.
I seriously doubt you lived anyplace where PC’s are elected

sheriffs are elected positions but not police chiefs

Kiss my ass you fucking arrogant prick! My county elects the sheriff and the largest city nearby elects the chief of police. it all depends on where you live.

A chief of police is the title given to an appointed official or an elected one in the chain of command of a police department, particularly in North America.
Of course your county elects the sheriff

thats very usual

but very few if any cities elect the chief of police

and certainly no cities of any since

thats a privilege that the baby hitlers at city hall reserve for themselves

Forum List

Back