Adam Toledo - 13yo Shot And Killed By Officer

1982-2002 What was the number of murders?

Murders cut in half by 2004... Gun control worked.

Now it's up where it was... gun proliferation doesn't work.

Murders cut in half by 2004... Gun control worked.

They started in 1982. Did gun control work by 2002?

1618688842181.png

Now it's up where it was... gun proliferation doesn't work.

Keeping cops from doing their jobs while letting criminals go on the rampage doesn't work?

Adam toledo, a 13 yr old boy gets shot by police after fleeing from police and discarding a hand gun he had with him as he ran away. the boy was out there in the street at 3.00 am. chicago mayor lori lightfoot says we fail adam. NO MAYOR LIGHTFOOT, HIS PARENTS FAIL ADAM. parents are responsible for their children.
Is Lori Lightfoot some kind of genetic altered material. Is she what they were hiding in New Mexico from the crashed UFO and escaped?
I always ask this question. Where is the bastards father? Who is the bastards father? hat is the bastards father doing not raising his bastard?

You can't really change generations of worthless bastards one after another

Anyone ever here a black kid called Adam?
I thought he was Hispanic?
Ever here a Hispanic named Adam..lolol

The word is "hear".
After tomorrow this post won't be read again for eternity. Should I worry about my error on Judgement Day?

No. You should learn the difference between "hear" and "here".

Adam toledo, a 13 yr old boy gets shot by police after fleeing from police and discarding a hand gun he had with him as he ran away. the boy was out there in the street at 3.00 am. chicago mayor lori lightfoot says we fail adam. NO MAYOR LIGHTFOOT, HIS PARENTS FAIL ADAM. parents are responsible for their children.
Is Lori Lightfoot some kind of genetic altered material. Is she what they were hiding in New Mexico from the crashed UFO and escaped?
I always ask this question. Where is the bastards father? Who is the bastards father? hat is the bastards father doing not raising his bastard?

He's not Black, dumbass! "Toledo" is just a little Hispanic.
OK he's brown. Every once in awhile a Brownie is thrown in. Another error. Again this won't be read again for eternity. Shall I worry

I wonder how any are actually errors and not lies.

The word is "hear".
After tomorrow this post won't be read again for eternity. Should I worry about my error on Judgement Day?

I figured you were a here hear spell checker kinda guy

You don't seem like a their, there and they're spell checker kinda guy

Nor a to, too and two spell checker either btw.

So I here you, believe me.

They started in 1982. Did gun control work by 2002?

They went from a high of over 900 to less than 700 in 2002 and less than 500 by 2004. Yes, it worked fine, until the NRA got McDonald overturned and started flooding the streets with guns.

Keeping cops from doing their jobs while letting criminals go on the rampage doesn't work?

Except no one is keeping cops from doing their jobs. The real problem is, Cops think it's their "job" to harass people of color, which is why they are hated.

The word is "hear".

I believe you. So why not just admit you are a moron who failed the GED every time it was offered?

The 911 call that sent Police to that alley, where the gang 'the Latin Kings' were known to hang out, reported 6-7 gun shots. The police showed up expecting an armed confrontation.

The 21yo handed off something to Toledo, & he ran. The officer giving chase ORDERED, not 'suggested, Toledo numerous times to stop, numerous times to 'show me your hands', & numerous times to 'drop it'. Toledo repeatedly refused to comply...until HE chose to. WRONG MOVE WHILE RUNNING AND CARRYING A GUN.

Toledo finally tossed the gun behind the fence and turned to face the officer, who had seen him running with a gun. In 1 SECOND the officer, in fear for his life, shot Toledo...ONCE because he knew at that point the situation was under control. At this point the officer began to try to help Toledo while calling for help.

D-Maxine Waters has since demonized the officer and the police AND, like the VP, has called for foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorists to remain in the streets to continue to burn / destroy and to continue to engage in violent confrontations with police.
- Billions of dollars of damage has been done to Democrat-run communities all over the US, and the VP and now Waters have openly called for violence to continue.

Waters' violent rhetoric and continued attempts to divide this nation - like when she and Democrats incited an attempted assassination of GOP politicians - are going to get more Americans shot / killed

The latest anti-cop spin from liberals and idiots like Geraldo Rivera is that a police officer 'murdered' a 'mentally challenged Latino 13yo' in a 'racial shooting'.

WHY AREN'T ANY OF THOSE LIARS / RACE-BAITERS / IDIOTS ASKING WHY A 'MENTALLY CHALLENGED' 13YO 7TH-GRADER WAS OUT OF HIS HOME, IN AN ALLEY RUN BY THE 'LATIN KINGS' GANG. ..HANGING WITH GANG BANGERS...AT NIGHT...RUNNUNG FROM POLICE OFFICERS WHILE CARRYING A GUN,!

WHERE WERE THIS 'MENTALLY CHALLENGED' 13YO 7TH GRADER'S PARENTS?!

The latest anti-cop spin from liberals and idiots like Geraldo Rivera is that a police officer 'murdered' a 'mentally challenged Latino 13yo' in a 'racial shooting'.

WHY AREN'T ANY OF THOSE LIARS / RACE-BAITERS / IDIOTS ASKING WHY A 'MENTALLY CHALLENGED' 13YO 7TH-GRADER WAS OUT OF HIS HOME, IN AN ALLEY RUN BY THE 'LATIN KINGS' GANG. ..HANGING WITH GANG BANGERS...AT NIGHT...RUNNUNG FROM POLICE OFFICERS WHILE CARRYING A GUN,!

Geraldo is a Leftist POS.

The highlight of his career is when that wrestler dude kicked is ass in 1988.

geraldobandaged0809new.jpg

Fredo Cuomo says things won't change until white people's kids start getting killed. So white people need to start nicknaming their little angels things like Lil' Homicide and Bvby Diablo and have them hang out with gang bangers and run from cops with a gun in their hands at 3AM. Sorry Fredo, that probably is not going to happen. Maybe look for another solution. No fucking accountability is taken by that community and non is expected by the media. More condescending paternal elitist bigotry from the left - we can't expect them to be able to instill strong moral values and expect good behavior! Is anybody going to ask his parents what the fuck their 13 year old was doing walking around with a gun at 3AM?

Our similar thoughts crossed in the ether.

I just saw the news report revealing:

Toledo was a tattooed/ branded member of the Latin Kings

Toledo had taken part in a drive-by shooting - the incident resulting in the 911 call that summoned the police to the alley - bullets recovered from that shooting matched the gun Toledo tossed behind the fence before being shot.

The officer who shot Toledo is a decorated vet with combat experience...

He shot a 13yo gang banger in an alley, one who refused to comply with police officer's orders and who tossed the gun used in a shooting a second - 1 second - before being shot by the officer.

The 911 call that sent Police to that alley, where the gang 'the Latin Kings' were known to hang out, reported 6-7 gun shots. The police showed up expecting an armed confrontation.

The 21yo handed off something to Toledo, & he ran. The officer giving chase ORDERED, not 'suggested, Toledo numerous times to stop, numerous times to 'show me your hands', & numerous times to 'drop it'. Toledo repeatedly refused to comply...until HE chose to. WRONG MOVE WHILE RUNNING AND CARRYING A GUN.

Toledo finally tossed the gun behind the fence and turned to face the officer, who had seen him running with a gun. In 1 SECOND the officer, in fear for his life, shot Toledo...ONCE because he knew at that point the situation was under control. At this point the officer began to try to help Toledo while calling for help.

D-Maxine Waters has since demonized the officer and the police AND, like the VP, has called for foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorists to remain in the streets to continue to burn / destroy and to continue to engage in violent confrontations with police.
- Billions of dollars of damage has been done to Democrat-run communities all over the US, and the VP and now Waters have openly called for violence to continue.

Waters' violent rhetoric and continued attempts to divide this nation - like when she and Democrats incited an attempted assassination of GOP politicians - are going to get more Americans shot / killed
You can explain to these idiots why that young criminal got shot but they don't f--king care. These idiots always support the criminals and attack and demonize law enforcement officers. Maxine waters is a wacko and idiot

The word is "hear".

I believe you. So why not just admit you are a moron who failed the GED every time it was offered?
Never took the GED. I was busy not slaving to a boss and a shit job my whole life. Too busy calling all the shots in my life and not depending on anything to move ahead. Not bad for not being able to spell hear eh?

Tell ya what. I'll let you check my homework every day....k?

Arrest the parent(s) for child neglect. The shooting of an armed 13 yo was justified. Bad things happen when you're shooting a gun in a neighborhood and the police are chasing you.

You can explain to these idiots why that young criminal got shot but they don't f--king care. These idiots always support the criminals and attack and demonize law enforcement officers. Maxine waters is a wacko and idiot
leftist stupid.jpg

I watched a news segment that specifically showed Adam with a gun. They pointed out the gun in two different points in the video. First when he was holding it and then on the ground. So did he have a gun or not?

What is really important here....

Why did the media choose a still frame shot showing no gun in hand, when a split second before you can see... a gun in his hand??
If that is true, he tossed the gun and put his hands up....why was he still shot?
"If" it is true... what does that mean?
He had a gun. It is not arguable, it is clearly in the video.

And again, cops are not super human. The kid had a gun, literally a split second before the cop shot him.
It mean's "if" -

So he tossed the gun and put his arms up...not sure why he was shot.
The perp was firing at vehicles passing by. It shows a willingness to not only possess
a gun, but also fire the weapon. In a split second he could have thrown the gun
down, or fired the gun, the cop erred to the side of caution and protected himself.
Also, nobody knew how old the perp was until afterwards. Nothing good happens after 2am.
Doesn't change the fact, that minorities are simply unsafe in liberal run cities. Had this kid grew up in a different place, he likely wouldn't of been with a 21 year old man at 2:30 am in the streets...and alive today.
Are you changing your argument, because that is not what your conversation was?
I wouldn't have refuted you post
Not sure what you mean...I've said from my first post on this, that minorities aren't safe in liberal run cities....that was my entire point. From cops, from criminals, from the Govt there.
I was referring to this statement exclusively:

"So he tossed the gun and put his arms up...not sure why he was shot."
I am still not...but the bigger point is the dangerousness of these liberal run Meccas
haha, its not a Liberal thing smart guy. Its a density and poverty thing. Wake up. Did you check out the Arlington stats yet?
I don't disagree that poverty is a part of it...which is typical of liberal run places. They got hand and hand.

That's why I say, if you are a minority, and you want you make sure your child is safe from being killed by the Govt, you want a chance to have a job, make a living, a support yourself and family...run, don't walk out of liberal run cities, and start voting for the other party.
If your advice is so golden then why can't you point to a republican city that doesn't have the same problems as liberal cities? Its a rather stupid discussion as Cities posed a slew of different circumstances than rural towns and poor neighborhoods different than rich neighborhoods. If all the leadership went Republican it would not eliminate poverty. I shouldn't need to say that. Lets start talking like we have brains now.
i can...Arlington...it doesn't have the executive branch running around extrajudically killing minorities like Minn., or Chicago.

uber-rich neigbhorhoods are all around liberal cities...liberal policies create ghettos, and gated communities...there is more diversity in rural areas, and non-liberal run cities. Look at Chicago, and it's Gold Coast, or San Fran, or LA, or NY and Park Avenue....DC...
How many of these articles do you want me to post?

A man died from multiple gunshot wounds in a police shooting in Arlington, medical report says

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/arlington/article217745095.html#storylink=cpy
hahaha the guy was dragging a police officer!

This is a far cry from a knee on the neck...or pulling a gun, when you met to pull a tazer....geez...sad you can't see the difference
I can post more. That was just the first to pop up after a 1 minute search. Do you want to see others?
Yeah post more about people getting shot by police, when they drag police officers down the road....that just further highlights how hard an officer's job is, and why we often see accidents happen, or why an officer might have their gun drawn at a traffic stop.

It really throws a wrench in the entire BLM movement, and the police are bad concept
I wasn’t aware you were putting conditions on it now. You just mentioned cops killing people. I can find some where they aren’t being dragged down the road if you’d like
I thought it was obvious we were talking about bad shootings or killings...not action in the line of duty due to someone freakin' dragging a police officer down the highway...
No problemo. Here you go. What say you?

It's a pay site, so I can't read the article....what were the facts around the shooting?
Dallasnews.com is not a pay site but if you’re having trouble reading it you can do a simple search for O’Shae Terry and read up

Do I have to now blame this stuff on Republican run cities?

Thats a good shooting

What caused the black boy to drive away like that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back