Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

prove that there is a "spirit world"

You can't do that anymore than you can produce a god.

And if it took 14 billion years for humans to exist and to become intelligent I guess the wiring of the universe isn't very efficient is it?

Makes it seem more like chance
I just gave you the proof. There is no proof you will accept. You have closed your heart and mind to God.

Path not taken so you will likely never know.

For what can be known about God is evident to them, because God made it evident to them. Ever since the creation of the world, his invisible attributes of eternal power and divinity have been able to be understood and perceived in what he has made. As a result, they have no excuse;
for although they knew God they did not accord him glory as God or give him thanks. Instead, they became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless minds were darkened. While claiming to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for the likeness of an image of mortal man or of birds or of four-legged animals or of snakes. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie and revered and worshiped the creature rather than the creator, who is blessed forever.
Yeah you're preaching to the wrong guy.

I just gave you the proof. There is no proof you will accept. You have closed your heart and mind to God.
No you didn't.

You gave me something to be believed without actual proof.

And I really have no use for any gods. You may need some all powerful being in your life to make you feel better I don't.

No you didn't.

You gave me something to be believed without actual proof.

And I really have no use for any gods. You may need some all powerful being in your life to make you feel better I don't.
Sure I did. You rejected it. There is no proof you will accept. You'd rather worship created things than the creator.

Yes, God does make me feel better but more importantly he makes me want to be better. The best you can hope for is to suffer without complaint. You've never walked this path, so you have no idea whatsoever of the power of this path. I've walked both.

Sure I did. You rejected it. There is no proof you will accept. You'd rather worship created things than the creator.

Yes, God does make me feel better but more importantly he makes me want to be better. The best you can hope for is to suffer without complaint. You've never walked this path, so you have no idea whatsoever of the power of this path. I've walked both.
Saying the universe is proof of some god does not meet any standard of proof.

And I don't need a god to want to be a good person. I can do it on my own.

There aren't gods.

You can only know you have no use for God by walking with God. You BELIEVE you have no use for God. But you can't know until you test it.
You can't prove there is only one god so you cannot disprove there aren't more than one

And you only BELIEVE there are gods

You can't prove there is only one god so you cannot disprove there aren't more than one

And you only BELIEVE there are gods
I have proven it. I walk with God every day. He enriches my life and helps me through the storms. He progresses my by pruning me. He's been pruning you but you too but you can't see it.

When you are ready he will be waiting for you.

I have proven it. I walk with God every day. He enriches my life and helps me through the storms. He progresses my by pruning me. He's been pruning you but you too but you can't see it.

When you are ready he will be waiting for you.
No you haven't.

And any god is going to have a long wait for me.

And anyone who tries to "prune" me is going to get a fist to the face.

No you haven't.

And any god is going to have a long wait for me.

And anyone who tries to "prune" me is going to get a fist to the face.
Sure I have but there is no evidence you will accept.

He's pruning you right now.

Sure I have but there is no evidence you will accept.

He's pruning you right now.
No you haven't.

You told me what you believe

But then again you have proven that you're a lying sack of shit so anything else you say is suspect

Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

Be you a believer or not, your life has been affected by the mainstream religions and the myth of Adam and Eve. It is the source of Christian homophobia and misogyny.

There are many strange things in the myth of Adam and Eve.

Was Adam born alone or first?

If Adam was created in God’s image and likeness, who is woman modeled after?

Satan is depicted in part as a woman.

Who was she modeled on and why female? Likely because of evolution and women being men’s biological prize.

In law, to be punished, one must be shown to have evil intent or an evil mind. Latin, Men’s Rea.

This is what human justice is based on.

Was Eve innocent, given that she had no evil intent?

Regards
DL
Base your diatribe on the Bible and then argue against everything it says.
Rather odd position to take.

Forum List

Back