Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

Love is faith based.
Truth and Justice are faith based.
The Spiritual Peace of the Divine Heavenly Realm is considered "surpassing human understanding."

You can call these Natural or Supernatural.

If you want to boast that you do not believe in any "supernatural" beliefs, then that is merely defining universal truths as Natural to begin with.

Universal truth is the same regardless if you call it natural or supernatural.

BTW GreatestIam:
The wisest most enlightened people I've ever met or read about NEVER wasted a single thought, word or moment dismissing or demoting someone else.

For you to take pride or joy in criticizing others this way without any positive intent toward correcting or resolving conflicts tells me you are still in denial and projecting faults or biases onto others.

If you see me as a hypocrite, do you see as much room for correction on your side?

All people have biases and misperceptions to be corrected in the process of sharing with others.

For you to see me as a "gifted hypocrite" serves as a mirror that reflects you.

I hope you see us as equal contributors in a mutual give and take we both benefit from and grow in greater understanding of where each other is coming from.

I hope you see this as a two way exchange, multiplied further by the addition of others joining us.

It is funny to me that you see my posts as "opposition" when I was actually spelling out the political beliefs from opposing views that I am including as equally valid and critical for each group to resolve in order to represent themselves.

You/DL and BreezeWood I equally include for your part of the process and what you contribute.

I believe it does more good to focus on where you and I agree. I don't quite get how projecting negativity all the time does as much go as positive prayers for correction, redemption and healing.
I believe it does more good to focus on where you and I agree. I don't quite get how projecting negativity all the time does as much go as positive prayers for correction, redemption and healing.
... positive prayers - for - correction, redemption and healing - - > of what.

are you a hopeless sinner emily, what are the sins you are unable to not commit - can you not become pure before your physiology expires, to have tried growing wings for the next generation than thinking of yourself, your thoughts of christianity.

As usual, surada is wrong in calling me a fundamentalist. It's derogatory. How can anyone be so wrong within so few claims about me?

Basically, I am a YEC and usually come out on top of the arguments, but yet respect surada, GreatestIam and BreezeWood claims or opinions to a point. It's when they go wacko (which happens a lot)...
Basically, I am a YEC and usually come out on top of the arguments, but yet respect @surada, @GreatestIam and @BreezeWood claims or opinions to a point. It's when they go wacko (which happens a lot)...
primordial Earth -
1631753781807.png

just curious, bond - how long do you think it took earth to cooloff - (after) it coalesced. is that inside of 6000 years.

and the abiogenesis of the first physiological life form before it became t-rex, their extinction and the advent of humanity.

and the early egyptian dynasties dating, coincidentally ~ 6000 bc ....

yec yec yackedy yec.

Sure. I don't doubt that few creationists were turned against creationism and fell for the lies of atheist science. Satan is very cunning and loves to hide.

For example, this could be the atheist anthem. I like the song, but not the words behind them. Dare I say it. Take a bite, surada.

For example, this could be the atheist anthem. I like the song, but not the words behind them. Dare I say it. Take a bite, @surada.
you are a sad case, bond -
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

that is the fruition of - > the prescribed religion of antiquity ...

you just need to stop reading and start living, the fruition is purity when accomplished will be the day of judgement.

you are a sad case, bond -
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

that is the fruition of - > the prescribed religion of antiquity ...

you just need to stop reading and start living, the fruition is purity when accomplished will be the day of judgement.
Aren't you the sad one? Not only did you take a bite. You swallowed.

no -

your issue is you think everything is voluntary and when it is your the last to take advantage of an opportunity just like all christians and their makebelieve messiah instead of like a&e who made a decision of their own to better themselves.

no -

your issue is you think everything is voluntary and when it is your the last to take advantage of an opportunity just like all christians and their makebelieve messiah instead of like a&e who made a decision of their own to better themselves.
You issue needs psychiatric care imho. What I do is read or listen to others talk about the Bible. Since the 1850s, the world of science and creationism has been turned upside down by Darwin and predecessors, social Darwinism, Nazism, liberals and more. Yours is metamorphism.

I think the best way to counter it is to point out creation science and the evidence for God to counter the liberal BS that pops up throughout history. I learn more and more of how great God is through the science and history.

I agree that our problems come from religious homophobes and misogynous, Christians and Muslims.

Yes. Pray hard for them.

As to how to get a fire lit under the asses of the lazy religious women who allow their men to rule over them like pricks, IDK.

Regards
DL
8 billion people. With what, no more the a couple of billion living a real comfortable lifestyle. The extreme feminism you live, is something that will not last. Human history shows us this. We are a species of violence. And you women of the western world are destroying our rule over the world. Other areas of the world are not going to buy into your insane drug induced views and enforcements that has weakened us. Men ruling over women? Bwhahaa! Married men know better. It is give and take. And women control a lot of it. Good living is also an offshoot of it. U want to be men but very few of you are sent to the woodshed as an education. And that is a game changer for men.

Well, "dear emilynghiem " that's not what you said and not what I was addressing, now was it.

The world is DEGENERATING and becoming more evil with each passing day. The Scriptures prophesied it, and we are living it.

Best to stick to the trunk of the tree and quit wandering on all the little branches
But is it becoming more evil? Look at the history of ythe old world. Man's inhumanity to man was front and center and usually legal. People can suck and those we put in charge usually do

8 billion people. With what, no more the a couple of billion living a real comfortable lifestyle. The extreme feminism you live, is something that will not last. Human history shows us this. We are a species of violence. And you women of the western world are destroying our rule over the world. Other areas of the world are not going to buy into your insane drug induced views and enforcements that has weakened us. Men ruling over women? Bwhahaa! Married men know better. It is give and take. And women control a lot of it. Good living is also an offshoot of it. U want to be men but very few of you are sent to the woodshed as an education. And that is a game changer for men.
But politicians need votes and activist need jobs while pundits need followers. Therefore even when discrimination and oppression have been mostly dealt with their specter remains. For example there are people today who with a straight face compare being black today to what it was in the 60's. And that is demonstratably not true.

The problem between Science and Christianity is best shown in the movie: Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed
The problem is that science is fact based while the god religions are fiction based, thanks to stupid people believing in a real supernatural.

If the bible is read correctly, the naturalist religion it shows is quite clear.

In the fantasy, there is a problem of evil.

In reality, there is no problem of evil.

Nature creates for the best possible end, while the adored genocidal Yahweh and Jesus create for the worst end. That is scripture.

Regards
DL

What you sing to be a happy fault and necessary to you and gods plan.

Our friend got fed, while you remain hungry and not too bright.

Adam is a representation of all men.

Why do you think Yahweh created Satan if not to get you to sin?

Regards
DL

I am a man, not a woman.

You are correct that women in the U.S. control things.

That is clear by how many men step back instead of forwards, making 50% of all households to be run by single women.

Men of today, especially the religious, seem to be garbage, as compared to other times, where men cared about their children.

Perhaps Yahweh and Jesus not giving a damn about them is a part of male moral decline.

Regards
DL

But is it becoming more evil? Look at the history of ythe old world. Man's inhumanity to man was front and center and usually legal. People can suck and those we put in charge usually do
Well, "dear emilynghiem " that's not what you said and not what I was addressing, now was it.

You have to watch to see which side of her mouth she is talking from.

She confuses both sides and will not attack evil directly.

Regards
DL

Your comment just goes to show you do not know nor understand creation science. There was the battle between heliocentrism vs. ethnocentrism and creation science helped Copernicus prove the heliocentric model. I also pointed out the radiometric dating is wrong due to wrong assumptions and it doesn't jibe with calendar year.
Dear james bond and surada
A. I see no need to pass any judgment on a person or group, based on their existing preference for interpreting the Bible timeline on creation or development of the universe in stages:
1. I have friends who stick to the literal "6 days" meaning 6 days to humans, UNTIL there is unilateral agreement otherwise
2. I have friends who go with 6 days meaning 6 ages or stages of development which makes the most sense to me and seems more likely universal to align with other systems
3. I have friends who use secular science, and either believe or do not believe the carbon dating estimates, or accept or reject different versions of big bang/singularity/quantum/string/unified field theories, where I lump these together in framing the world as "self existing" and including all such theories or explanations as equally possible as describing the process of development

B. The issue of judging/rejecting people over some conflict is a SEPARATE topic to resolve in addition to A, the actual content and conflict being discussed or debated.

Can we agree not to hang or denigrate people for their views first (issue B) BEFORE trying to contrast and compare A?

I cannot follow what you are saying about A, if the conflicts caused by B interfere and obstruct objective sharing of the ideas and reasons behind each one.

Can we please take these separately, one before the other, instead of arguing personally and philosophically at the same time.

Thank you

And I would have a fraction of the friends I have now if I had to go through the list and X off each person who held on to a theory that didn't match mine or everyone else. Maybe Jesus would still be my friend, but the rest of us would be doomed!

I didn't say i had faith in those things. Stop propping up your little strawmen.

And you are intentionally ignoring the difference between faith and trust based on evidence. You do this, because you are trying to put your evidence free faith on the same shelf as evidence based determination. You will never, ever succeed. Ever.

The fact that two people can disagree on an evidence based determination highlights the difference. These determinations are bets. One person might trust his 1979 plymouth to start up in the morning to go to work, another may not. There is no "faith" here. They are each making a bet based on evidence.

Stop trying to put your evidence free faith on the same shelf as trust based on evidence. Just admit your evidence free belief is faith.

Or is your faith too shaky to do that?
Dear Fort Fun Indiana
I see it as the opposite.
I do not mind questioning the stance you and I both take that the social contract approach means people agree the purpose of govt is to serve certain standard functions, as you state.

I am happy to discuss this with people who reject this idea, and work through the process of arriving at an agreement anyway, even if they frame it differently. Even if they do not agree or believe in the assertion you state, which I already support, I still have the same position whether faith based, fact or both.

Can you please explain your thinking above, why you see this as "my faith being shaky"?

I thought it was clearly because I DON'T have issues with this, that this allows me to be equally fine with people who don't agree: I am happy to start from their position which doesn't assume or include our points.

This does not mean I am "shaky" about the point you made, but means neither position affects mine either way. I still agree with you, too.

Why is that a problem?

If you and I both agree laws/govt serve a purpose, but other people do not, how does it diminish my stance just because I can accept the fact other people don't agree with us?

Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

Be you a believer or not, your life has been affected by the mainstream religions and the myth of Adam and Eve. It is the source of Christian homophobia and misogyny.

There are many strange things in the myth of Adam and Eve.
Was Adam born alone or first?
If Adam was created in God’s image and likeness, who is woman modeled after?
Satan is depicted in part as a woman.

Who was she modeled on and why female? Likely because of evolution and women being men’s biological prize.

In law, to be punished, one must be shown to have evil intent or an evil mind. Latin, Men’s Rea.

This is what human justice is based on.

Was Eve innocent, given that she had no evil intent?

Regards
DL

Where do you get this silly stuff? How will anyone's answer change your life?

Where do you get this silly stuff? How will anyone's answer change your life?

This is not about me, silly.

If you think that, once a genocidal god lover, always a genocidal god lover, you are wrong.

Many Christians and Muslims develop a decent moral sense and condemn that prick, Yahweh/Jesus, to hell.

Check the stats on religions shrinking. I like them.

Regards
DL

What you sing to be a happy fault and necessary to you and gods plan.

Our friend got fed, while you remain hungry and not too bright.

Adam is a representation of all men.

Why do you think Yahweh created Satan if not to get you to sin?

Regards
DL
I think I made my point. Your whole OP is wrong.

Second, it's my opinion that you're greatestmalcontentiam. Yet, I'm not sure if what you wrote above is your opinion or your faith. If it's your faith, then it would be troubling. OTOH, if it's your opinion, then it's fine:

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do." Benjamin Franklin

Forum List

Back