Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

Be you a believer or not, your life has been affected by the mainstream religions and the myth of Adam and Eve. It is the source of Christian homophobia and misogyny.

There are many strange things in the myth of Adam and Eve.
Was Adam born alone or first?
If Adam was created in God’s image and likeness, who is woman modeled after?
Satan is depicted in part as a woman.

Who was she modeled on and why female? Likely because of evolution and women being men’s biological prize.

In law, to be punished, one must be shown to have evil intent or an evil mind. Latin, Men’s Rea.

This is what human justice is based on.

Was Eve innocent, given that she had no evil intent?

Regards
DL

You might want to re read that. Eve was the one manipulated by Satan...then she Manipulated Adam. hmm...i see an analogy there to modern times. It's always this way. 'Eve' is an easy mark for Satan.

Note the order of punishment.

Last edited:
you need to go back and read the account again. Eve was the one manipulated by Satan...then she Manipulated Adam. hmm...i see an analogy there to modern times. It's always this way. 'Eve' is an easy mark for Satan.
Eve was as bright as a brick and Yahweh still sent Satan to deceive her.

Adam sinned but Eve was deceived.

Did you not care that she had no evil intent?

Are you a moral coward or one who can judge fairly using mens rea?

Your bible call it Adam's sin. Did you never notice that it gives Eve a pass?

Regards
DL

I wonder how long they were able to resist partaking the forbidden fruit?

If they were dieters like me my guess would be 10 days.
When you are too stupid to know you are naked, there is nothing forbidden to be desired, as nothing is good nor evil.

Adam was commanded to get it on in Gen 1 but was stupid till after Gen 3, where Eve guided him.

Regards
DL

God did not send Satan to tempt Eve. He doesn't do that and if you read the chapter you'd see he did not do it. I suspect he knew it would happen but Eve had free will.

You're judging Eve by man's law instead of God's law. They had everything and all they had to do was to obey that one rule. It wasn't hard for Satan to tempt Eve...she even told the snake what the rule was.

Once she did it...she needed a partner in crime so she set up Adam. That doubles her sin.

When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it.

GN 3:6 (NIV)

God did not send Satan to tempt Eve. He doesn't do that and if you read the chapter you'd see he did not do it. I suspect he knew it would happen but Eve had free will.

This is god's plan we are talking about and you have Satan doing whatever she likes to it, while your omni-present god just watched. Are you serious, or just thinking that it is Satan's great plan?

As to free will. One must know what the parameters are and A & E had no clue as to what was the right thing to do or the wrong thing to do. Only a fool would think they had an intelligent free willed choice while not knowing what was good or evil or what those terms even meant.

You're judging Eve by man's law instead of God's law. They had everything and all they had to do was to obey that one rule.

One rule that said, stay too stupid to even know you are naked or reproduce.

Would you order your children to stay uneducated and stupid? Why did god?

You're judging Eve by man's law instead of God's law.

Why not given no one knows gods laws and that our secular law is demonstrably better.

Further, your own bible tells you to judge all things. It likely means with human understanding instead of the understanding of a genocidal homophobe and misogynists.

That doubles her sin.

Show her evil intent. Mens rea proves our law better.

Regards
DL

When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it.

GN 3:6 (NIV)

Thanks.

Wisdom is better than stupidity.

Did you have a point or are you agreeing that Yahweh is a lousy judge?

Regards
DL

Both Eve and Adam disobeyed their caregiver. Equally. It cost them their life of leisure. /wah wah trumpet.
So Eve being targeted by god with Satan with his power of deception, you think Eve could have overcome.

You must think god's power to be less than a persons.

It likely is.

Have you noted how we can reproduce true and the genocidal prick, Yahweh, cannot?

All he can do is a half breed chimera with his same poor morals.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back