Adam Schiff Vows to Investigate Trump's Wuhan Coronavirus Response

Do your real job.
Since when is oversight not a job of Congress?

This isn't oversight.

It will be a yellfest and you fucking well know it.

Fine, you want that....we'll divide the country even further.

Let me start.

Fuck you and anyone that looks like you.

This is so stupid.

Everyone looks back and evaluates their performance. They look at what works. What didn’t work. What we can learn to do better in the future.

The only reason y’all are in such a tizzy is bedside Schiff said it.

If he used the world "investigate" instead of crtique or review or collaborate to do better next time.....

Then fuck all of you.

You’re in luck. This is what he said:
After Pearl Harbor and 9/11, we looked at what went wrong to learn from our mistakes.

Once we've recovered, we need a nonpartisan commission to review our response and how we can better prepare for the next pandemic.

I’m working on a bill to do that”

What an asshole, right?
then he would be doing a post mortem. those are unbiased and NO ONE is punished after the fact. we do them all the fucking time in the IT world. but this isn't what schiff is after. he's after something to scream at trump for and do another round of impeachments OF WHICH wasted months of time we could have spent doing something useful.

it shouldn't be a bill or law to have us review our processes. it should just be common sense.

now if he does this, great. but will he include their stupid partisan bullshit along the way? will we review how we kept going after trump when we could have been working on this?

$10 says he won't do that and he just uses this to attack trump.

Nothing Schiff does will ever satisfy you. When you can’t bitch about what he actually said, you make up reasons about what you think he’s going to do.

Grow up.

Amazing how wanting to review the administrations actions taken during a crisis is somehow able to trigger so many of his supporters.

I mean, who can honestly argue against this?
please.

review them.

when did trump do xyz and how was that good or bad according to you and what would you have done?

you don't want to review trumps actions - you want to go after him for any reason you can yank out of your ass. this REVIEW EVERY ACTION shit has to stop all around or no one will be able to do anything at all because it will be "reviewed" and told they are wrong regardless of what they did.

stop trying to build a world of shit cause you're a hopeless angry fuck.

I would love to review the actions of the Trump administration, but it’s going to take a thorough investigation after talking to everyone involved and reviewing all the data after this is all said and done.

This has nothing to do with politics. In medicine we have a thing called morbidity and mortality. We thoroughly present a case with a bad outcome. Go forward each step in front of a crowd of our peers who pick apart your mistakes. Publicly. It can be humiliating, but it’s how we get better.

There’s zero reason that we shouldn’t investigate our response to this. It’s the right thing to do. In fact, it’s how we’ve been governing for a long time now. Benghazi. The 9/11 commission.

Your reason to not investigate is really lame. People in power should expect that their actions are subject to review. It’s called accountability Think about what you’re saying for a minute before you fly off the handle with personal attacks and profanity.
So in short you have no idea if what he did was right or wrong.

No, I don’t. That’s what the investigation is for dumbass.

Good lord, do you ever use your head for anything other than shoving up your ass?
Yet so many whine he got it wrong. What you are advocating is fishing. Period.

If he did something wrong, you look into it. You don't look into it hopes of finding something.

NONE OF US want that type of gov. Do you really want that? Know it will come back at you n the left and THEN suddenly, it's wrong.

And if we don't have a DO THIS IN GLOBAL PANDEMICS guide, who gets to decide right or wrong moves when it's over?

Use your own fucking head for a change.

Some day you may leave the bunker you’ve created and see how stupid this sounds. Until then you won’t be able to see common sense.
you're the one advocating we go on fishing expeditions every time our leadership does something in case you can find something to attack him for and I'M living in the bunker?

lord you are 800lbs of dumbass in a 10lb sack.

You can only see a review as an attack on Trump. That’s your bunker mentality.

A normal person would understand that this is a national disaster and we need to learn what we did right and what could be done better.

But you don’t want that. Nope. Can’t question the leader, right? They’re beyond reproach.
cause all you do is attack trump. it's your own bunker mentality. you want a different response from me, stop the 24x7 attacks.

you can question him all you want. but we've taken things to ridiculous extremes and now you're doing it with "oh so we can't question trump????" when I NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT. but you wish to imply that so you can rant on like a 3rd grader who demands their binky NOW.

a normal person would see we've had many of these lately but never to this scale. and again - i'm fine with reviewing the response AS A COUNTRY but not as it pertains to attacking trump. we've all been dickheads to each other for so long we've made continuing being a dickhead more important than ending the pandemic.

that is just fucking sick. schiff can shut the fuck up and focus on getting through this TOGETHER *THEN* he can start trying to do a post mortem. doing it now is political and i'm so fucking sick of political shit taking up far too much of our daily lives.

a normal person knows to wait til this is over before we plan our post mortem.

so again - go fuck yourself.

The personal attacks on Schiff will be just as intense if not more so over this investigation. Just as he did with Mueller, Comey, Yates, Rosenstein, or anyone involved in investigations of Don's illegal, corrupt, incompetent governance the key weapon is not a counter factual argument but rather character assassination.

Because................."If the facts are against you argue the law, if the law is against you argue the facts, if the law and the facts are against you, yell like hell."

Hey SHIFTY
isis-memes.jpg

The personal attacks on Schiff will be just as intense if not more so over this investigation. Just as he did with Mueller, Comey, Yates, Rosenstein, or anyone involved in investigations of Don's illegal, corrupt, incompetent governance the key weapon is not a counter factual argument but rather character assassination.

Because................."If the facts are against you argue the law, if the law is against you argue the facts, if the law and the facts are against you, yell like hell."
oh good lord, the idiots self appointed king is now here.

Do your real job.

This isn't oversight.

Let me start.

This is so stupid.

Everyone looks back and evaluates their performance. They look at what works. What didn’t work. What we can learn to do better in the future.

If he used the world "investigate" instead of crtique or review or collaborate to do better next time.....

Then fuck all of you.

After Pearl Harbor and 9/11, we looked at what went wrong to learn from our mistakes.

Once we've recovered, we need a nonpartisan commission to review our response and how we can better prepare for the next pandemic.

What an asshole, right?
then he would be doing a post mortem. those are unbiased and NO ONE is punished after the fact. we do them all the fucking time in the IT world. but this isn't what schiff is after. he's after something to scream at trump for and do another round of impeachments OF WHICH wasted months of time we could have spent doing something useful.

it shouldn't be a bill or law to have us review our processes. it should just be common sense.

now if he does this, great. but will he include their stupid partisan bullshit along the way? will we review how we kept going after trump when we could have been working on this?

Nothing Schiff does will ever satisfy you. When you can’t bitch about what he actually said, you make up reasons about what you think he’s going to do.

Grow up.
nothing trump ever does will satisfy you. when you can't bitch about what he actually said, you make up reasons about what you think he's going to do.

tag. you're it.

Amazing how wanting to review the administrations actions taken during a crisis is somehow able to trigger so many of his supporters.

please.

review them.

when did trump do xyz and how was that good or bad according to you and what would you have done?

you don't want to review trumps actions - you want to go after him for any reason you can yank out of your ass. this REVIEW EVERY ACTION shit has to stop all around or no one will be able to do anything at all because it will be "reviewed" and told they are wrong regardless of what they did.

I would love to review the actions of the Trump administration, but it’s going to take a thorough investigation after talking to everyone involved and reviewing all the data after this is all said and done.

This has nothing to do with politics. In medicine we have a thing called morbidity and mortality. We thoroughly present a case with a bad outcome. Go forward each step in front of a crowd of our peers who pick apart your mistakes. Publicly. It can be humiliating, but it’s how we get better.

There’s zero reason that we shouldn’t investigate our response to this. It’s the right thing to do. In fact, it’s how we’ve been governing for a long time now. Benghazi. The 9/11 commission.

Your reason to not investigate is really lame. People in power should expect that their actions are subject to review. It’s called accountability Think about what you’re saying for a minute before you fly off the handle with personal attacks and profanity.

Good lord, do you ever use your head for anything other than shoving up your ass?

If he did something wrong, you look into it. You don't look into it hopes of finding something.

NONE OF US want that type of gov. Do you really want that? Know it will come back at you n the left and THEN suddenly, it's wrong.

And if we don't have a DO THIS IN GLOBAL PANDEMICS guide, who gets to decide right or wrong moves when it's over?

Some day you may leave the bunker you’ve created and see how stupid this sounds. Until then you won’t be able to see common sense.
you're the one advocating we go on fishing expeditions every time our leadership does something in case you can find something to attack him for and I'M living in the bunker?

A normal person would understand that this is a national disaster and we need to learn what we did right and what could be done better.

But you don’t want that. Nope. Can’t question the leader, right? They’re beyond reproach.
cause all you do is attack trump. it's your own bunker mentality. you want a different response from me, stop the 24x7 attacks.

you can question him all you want. but we've taken things to ridiculous extremes and now you're doing it with "oh so we can't question trump????" when I NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT. but you wish to imply that so you can rant on like a 3rd grader who demands their binky NOW.

a normal person would see we've had many of these lately but never to this scale. and again - i'm fine with reviewing the response AS A COUNTRY but not as it pertains to attacking trump. we've all been dickheads to each other for so long we've made continuing being a dickhead more important than ending the pandemic.

that is just fucking sick. schiff can shut the fuck up and focus on getting through this TOGETHER *THEN* he can start trying to do a post mortem. doing it now is political and i'm so fucking sick of political shit taking up far too much of our daily lives.

You’ve spent this entire thread cursing because Schiff is suggesting we have a non-partisan review of our country’s actions after this is all over.

You’re so angry you can’t even admit that’s the right thing to do. Trump has really abused you.

please.

review them.

You’ve spent this entire thread cursing because Schiff is suggesting we have a non-partisan review of our country’s actions after this is all over.

You’re so angry you can’t even admit that’s the right thing to do. Trump has really abused you.
fine. we'll do this your way.

name 3 non partisan activities schiff has been involved in.

i have not seen him do it, ergo i don't believe him here.

then, tell me any point in time when people started planning for a post mortem when we weren't even close to a crisis being over.

in 25 years of IT we've never started planning for a post mortem until the issue was resolved. if your experience tells you otherwise, lay it on me. my guess is you'll keep dancing around the subject telling me i'm just mad and can't think straight.

yet, who's the one talking how do we better plan when we're not even close to this being over? our focus should be on what do we do next to address the problem.

we'll get to process improvement later.

if you're not familiar with ITIL, go look it up.

Do your real job.

This isn't oversight.

Let me start.

This is so stupid.

Then fuck all of you.

What an asshole, right?

Grow up.
Nothing Schiff does will ever satisfy you

That comes with being a Patriotic American.

By the lack of response from Liberals in this thread, I'm thinking there isn't a lot of enthusiasm for another Schiff Circus.

It's not going to happen before we throw the Orange Guber out in the fall.

Besides our lack of preparedness is not all Dumbass Donnies fault. His rhetoric up till mid march was stupid but it hardly caused the spread. Lack of a nationwide plan should be addressed.

Why....the fuck....does there need to be an investigation ?

If someone wants to do an afteraction analysis (what we could have done better and how we could be better prepared), great.

But Schitt can pull your head out of his ass and then shove his impeachment report where your head used to be.

If someone wants to do an afteraction analysis (what we could have done better and how we could be better prepared), great.

But Schitt can pull your head out of his ass and then shove his impeachment report where your head used to be.
i agree with a post mortum. 100%

i disagree with an investigation. whatever we do needs to be ALL of us working together.

and i don't see that happening.

i disagree with an investigation. whatever we do needs to be ALL of us working together.

Not if Adam Schitt for brains is running the show.

Fuck him and I hope he catches the Corona and suffers intensely before recovering about 10 years from now.

please.

review them.

Nope, the next democrat president will be impeached because we don't like him. You better not complain, because you set it up that way.

Not if Adam Schitt for brains is running the show.

Fuck him and I hope he catches the Corona and suffers intensely before recovering about 10 years from now.
That's just as stupid as when the left wishes death on the right.

please.

review them.

Nope, the next democrat president will be impeached because we don't like him. You better not complain, because you set it up that way.
I am already on record calling to Impeach 46. I don't care who he/she is.

Do your real job.

This isn't oversight.

Let me start.

This is so stupid.

Then fuck all of you.

What an asshole, right?

Grow up.
His theatrical reading of Trump's phone call,and all the made up crap in it. He shoud've been thrown off the case.

oh good lord, the idiots self appointed king is now here.
I'm sorry to see you fell for Trump's unfounded character assassination schtick. But proving yourself to be a gullible rube is hardly notable among Trump cultists.

please.

review them.

I am already on record calling to Impeach 46. I don't care who he/she is.
And he will not be able to wipe his butt, without congressional approval.

New Topics

Forum List

Back